All Comments on 'Kimberly and Her Younger Son'

by VictorBlum

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Totally and overwhelmingly unbelievable on any level

Enough said.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
hot

hot a big turn on it got started very quick but still good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant!

Utterly fucking brilliant! What a fucking slut this bitch is, but how enjoyable is that? She just loves her regular portion of big cock, even or perhaps especially, if it's her sons. I just loved this story. Ken

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Very good

Erotic and very explicit. The author gave the reader a great visual of the sexual tryst the mother and son had.

I hope that there is more on this exceptional mother.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hope theres more

GREAT story..but please use an editor you went from kimberly to beverly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very excellent and horny story - I love a cock greedy Milf who loves her sons big cock up her ass, my sort of woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Reminds me of home

This story is so much like our house.

My father passed away some years ago. I was a growing lad and learning fast about the world.

My mother is really good looking and I found myself very attracted to her. I realised that she still had a sexual need when I found her masturbating one day.

Things changed in our house from that day on.

I took over my fathers role and started to provide mother with all the sex she needed, and that turned out to be a lot.

It started out with kissing and cuddling, but quickly moved on to full sex.

Now we fuck nearly every day.

At first it was in her cunt. But one day I was taking her doggie style and her ass was just too much of a temptation. Sodomy is now regular.

I must have ejected gallons of sperm into my mother's cunt and ass, but she still wants more.

Our favourite sessions are when I spurt cum into her cunt at the same time as she has an orgasm, so that our juices mix inside her. Then I pull out and make her suck my sticky wet cock until it's clean.

She has now got used to being dominated and controlled by me.

I am now her master and she says she feels more of a complete woman than she has ever done before in her life.

Long live incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
who's beverly

i was confused

peacegal19peacegal19over 11 years ago
name switch?

you keep switching her name between kimberly and beverly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mixed-up cultural reference...

In addition to the jarring nature of the Kimberly/Beverly juxtaposition, it is the FRENCH who refer to orgasm as "la petite mort", or "the little death". I don't know what the japanese call it, but, given the significant cultural differences between them, I would be surprised if they'd just-so-happened to choose the same exact metaphor independently...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REPEAT

Kimberly and her Neighbor is the story that precedes this one; however, that includes most all of this one, except a couple of paragraphs added onto this one, plus maybe some other minor differences. This chapter is not needed.

The author says these chapters are the prequel to Kimberly and her Boss, but I could not find it.

All these Kimberly stories need to be linked into a series, so the reader knows the order and does not have to go back to Submissions page to access the next story.

Paul in Oklahoma

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

I liked the story. As an avid reader of mother/son sincestuous love stories, it would have been interesting to explore how the son felt when he saw his mother with the neighbor and then the dildo. Never him. Finally, I liked the point where the mother accepted the fact she wanted to sub to her son. She had no need for positional authority. Although lovers, the son swillingly till recognized her as his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVictorBlum@VictorBlum
781 Followers
I've had many unique sexual experiences in my life that are incorporated into my stories.

SIMILAR Stories