All Comments on 'Satisfied Sister'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Cutie18Cutie18almost 13 years ago
love It

Hope to write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Congratulations!

A drunken slut of a sister and a "loving" brother doing the fandango. It sounded like a cheap porn movie with gratuitous sex! Awful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

He wears a thong? Really? Disgusting.

samjojo11samjojo11over 12 years ago
nice storie

we like to have more storie from you , we enjoyed .

sam & jojo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Uuuggghgghghgh you did great on every thing but YOU SHOULD LOSE THE MAN THONG

FOUR STARS

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpacealmost 12 years ago
Same composition problems as

"Saving Sarah".

Also, she was a virgin, so first-time sex would have been much more difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story

I love it when a big brother teaches his kid sister what fucking's all about. Jamie makes her brother Jason hard whenever she's around him. She's intrigued by her brother's big stiff cock, just as Jason's drawn to his baby sister's cute little cunt. Nothing simpler, easier, or more natural than that Jason introduces his big cock to his sister's cute cunt, fucks the shit out of her, and unloads his brotherly balls in his baby sis. And the boy'll do it over and over again, whenever he feels the urge. Jason'll grin and present his big hard on to his little sister, Jamie'll get real wet between her legs, and big brother'll give his baby sis another sperm injection, right where his sperm belongs.

zme1004zme1004almost 10 years ago
loved it!

wish that was my younger sister! cause that was so naughty I almost didn't get through the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Too late to cancel going to a dance/drinking party? Lol, not like they're confirmed reservations, rofl. You just show or don't! Im thinking they need to stay home! Sissy seemed certainly didn't act like a shy girl who never gets out or gets laid, certainly wasn't a virgin, lol.

The sex was pretty much rushed through and lacked description though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As it is

Hey Mike

They couldn't cancel because the party is AT THIER HOUSE, moron. Read more, talk less!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Spoiled by the pill crap

He should have just shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A li'l bit the "crumb Jerry" what?

When Im after a corking good eggy, always I can ring up Sis, and in no time pitter pot, and the bloody Dutchman pops his head out me jammies. The crumb Jerry you might say, but mightn't it be a bit more the kaboom this time? well ya stupid cow, when I gets up to true the barn rigging, it's all fer shite if the Kaiser stays his side of the river what? what we need is an eggy, one to carry the business until it's all like the Blitz again. Cept of course now we go downstairs in me knickers until I let loose the sirens, ah-WHOOO ah-WHOOO, then o'course it's the end of the Empire, even so it was worth it wunnit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
a thong?

a guy wearing a thong??? is he gay? a WIMP? yep...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i shared a bathroom with my sister, in our younger years we never locked the conecting door so we saw each other naked often, i knew she was growing up when one day she did lock the door from the bathrrom to my room, i didn't bother locking her door though. i was 19 and she was 17 when she barged into the bathroom when i was showering "Hurry up i'm meeting Laura and need a shower before going out"

Why don't you join me then" to my surprise she did, nothing happened that day but two days later she came into my room and we fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It does happen. I was dancing with my hot older sister one night, hands on and all over her, she smiled and did the same, and I had her shirt over her head and off, followed by pushing down her pants and getting us to the couch fairly fast. As we swayed and gyrated with each other, smiling, laughing, kissing, and knowing what had to happen, she only got hotter and more desirable. Not only did we know we were going to fuck, but we needed to. As soon as I got my hands on her body and we started dancing and gyrating, I got hard as hell for her and she knew it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous