All Comments on 'Karen's Repairman'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Ohhh Bobby, are you off your meds again?

Tsk tsk. didn't last long...lol

movermoverover 13 years ago
BRAVO!!

Great short story, begs to be lengthened, please?

MAND70MAND70over 13 years ago
HOT

LIKED A LOT, LOVE ALL YOUR WORK. KEEP IT UP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

Very hot short story,would love to have more chapters added to it.

Keep up the good work!!

lagrimas458lagrimas458over 13 years ago
Good Start

Got my interest. I agree with the others, need more chapters to continue developing this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A hot story

She will not want for cock now since she has a stud to take care of her. Perhaps she will get pregnant and have to explain it to her husband.

If her husband was taking of his homework she wouldn't be in this situation.

Thanks for the good start.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not any good.

I didn't enjoy it and it not sexy.

txking49txking49over 8 years ago
truthful wives

It is so great to read stories written by real wives that tell it as it happened, without that stupid having it edited to some other guys way it happened, keep it up!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
JPB's stories...

JPB's stories...This writer wrties very well, but his plots and stories characters vary too much...I assume it depends on the weather: Sunny days the characters are good, Cloudy days not so good and in rainy days they are the worst possible...That's the case of this story...1* for this wife character...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2??

I just read this story and wanted you to know that there should have been a part 2 and maybe even a part 3 to this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* disgusting

relabel this trash as interracial .

nobody wants to read monkey-on-human stories .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes it is trash.

Just another in long line of stories to belittle and destroy white men and the white race.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 5 years ago
ANOTHER RIDICULOUS BIG BLACK COCK STORY

I WAS THE TEAM LEADER OF A SPEC OPS TEAM AND WAS ALL OVER THE WORLD IN MANY, MANY BASES, POSTS, CAMPS, INSTALLATIONS, ETC, ETC,,, AND I NEVER DID SEE ONE LARGE BLACK COCK. A COUPLE ABOVE AVERAGE BUT WAY MORE HUNG WHITE DUDES. GOTTA ADMIT THAT I DIDN'T INTENTIONALLY STARE BUT HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHAT WITH MANY IN THE LATRINE AS EVRYONE WANTED TO BE A PART OF MY TEAM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
enough already

with the BBC myth. Moreover, because of the heart disease and diabetes associated with being overweight, black cocks on a percentage basis don't work as well as white cocks. JPB should write about LBC (limp black cock) if wants to deal with reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

You read this shit here And you get immidiately The feeling That becky is an 50 Year Old virgin with a beard in a skirt ... When Bob writes The characters it is like an alien describes humans to The other Aliens After it looked some Bad TV shows, it Sounds so fucking unreal to every One WHO had real contact with The subject. I don't Write a book about how to Date a Woman if I had Never contact to One of them ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would give almost anything for my Karen to be fucked silly while I watch by a big in fact huge black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All i have to say is bullshit ! I went through any numbers of strip-downs in the army and I didn't notice any black men that had anything like the ones described in these stories . The stories seem to have been written by teens with over active hormones ! The stories are fun to read but when I get to the ones that have any big cocks that are the diameter of pop can i generally go to another story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JustRacistBob making an appearance tonight,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can confirm some comments here. Have a big cock. Not titanic large, but 9 inches. It gets harder and harder to stay…hard as you get older. It’s a lot of blood flow.

So you have to be in very good shape and very horny. I have fucked women with a hard on that was numb or a soft cock. In either case you don’t feel much. I also wanna add statistically Latin men have the biggest cocks on average. Black and white men have an almost identical average. It’s a myth, sorry OP. Too many porn sites have you believing a fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" statistically Latin men have the biggest cocks on average."

Bullshit. You mean Mexican teeny weenies? Frenchies? "Latin" covers nearly every race and mixture. Try again, moron.

BTW, the story is drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I guess George became Jack?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9060 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...