Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story!

Don't think this future will ever happen, but as a man who likes dominant women I wouldn't mind if it did LOL

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnover 13 years ago
Not as far-fetched as you may think?

It's not so far-fetched. I know couples who live this kind of relationship today, in some cases only in the bedroom, but in other cases outwardly as well. Of course, in today's society most people would consider that kinky.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Great Story….

Remarkable vision, exceptional imagination with endless possibilities to write about…. Please Please continue, can’t wait to see the future …..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fascinating!

This is a great turn-around! I like the idea now of taking sexy stories and REVERSING the genders... mmmm! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

REBELLION!!!!!

lol i dont care, im kinda submissive, i could live that life for sure.

great story, a really 'come out of nowhere' idea for me, but i liked it. I found nothing wrong with grammar or spelling or really anything, so it's great in that regard too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too damn funny

Nobody would be stupid enough to impregnate that bitch. She doesn't love him. When she goes to sleep, choke her to death and take off. I'm sure there's lots of places on the planet for him to live with the other rebels. There always is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! I wish I could be transported to this society as a handsome young man ...

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoyabout 1 year ago

OMG, this is incredible. Not only is this incredibly erotic but it made cry.

I'm not sure how to put this in to words and I'm still kind of shaking (both emotionally and physically ^_^ ), so I will try do it the best I can.

Yesterday, I would have responded "yes" if you'd asked me if I'm a 'feminist'. Reading this story has made has made me realize that I fundamentally do not understand baseline realities for women, and that I have muuuuch more room to grow.

As someone who has an English Lit degree and took feminist theory classes, and sexuality courses, I feel like this story could be taught with great advantage in those classes. Specifically because it doesn't try to 'beautify' or 'clean-up' sex and sexual dynamics.

Thank you!!! More please!!

Thank you!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous