All Comments on 'Rough Fucked By Massage Therapist'

by hutchz71

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

For the reminder of what a very big cock feels like as a man poughs my ass....ahhhh yes...9" of hard man meat fucking me......I am due...

Defintely can use more chapters.......!

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Good fuck, creatively written.

Like the previous comment, you describe perfectly how it feels to get forcefully and unexpectently sodomised by a big cock and the pleaseurable feelings that can be evoked from a submissive partner who eventually yields to the inevitable rape.

But the thing that surprised me and pleased me was that you had him pulling out before he ejaculated. - (partial) safe sex - what a surprise.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 13 years ago
my turn*****

I need to borrow that alpha male...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

I wanna hear more! This was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Me Too Please....

I love it - I have my own masseur, and he has a lovely big cock which he generally makes me take in my mouth before he fucks me - and yes, he does give me a really professional massage before any of this !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My fantasy

I've had this fantasy - maybe someday it'll happen. Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Once in the ass

Once you've had a big one in your ass there's no way to stop. You can't have it just once. You're hooked.

PepperSaltPepperSaltover 10 years ago

Jeesuz that was a good story to read:)

Riley69Riley69about 10 years ago
Stretched

I know what it feels like to have a large cock lodged deep inside, thrusting for all its worth! Good story!

betabradbetabradover 9 years ago

Mmmmmmm, fuck that was hot !

phtann3phtann3about 8 years ago
new

That's the type of massage I would like....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Phtann

I would also but am afraid of such a big dick. Nevertheless being fucked by a masseur with a good sized cock would be great. Don't want to damage my asshole. Art wants to play.

bi_ianbi_ianalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Very sensual

hungbottomhungbottomover 7 years ago
Big Cock Massage

Please.....give me his number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 7 years ago
Nice!

Ohhh! I need to be used and abused like that! Held down and fucked, all oily and slippery, lying on my stomach as I feel a stranger's hard cock sliding between my slippery, spanked butt cheeks and into my tight hole and then pumping in and out forever until it fills me with hot cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Masseur

I begged my masseur to treat me rough.. he went the whole hog on men, as well as giving me a superb massage I was treated to the most erotic ass fucking I have ever had.. he made me cum so much , I spurted my first load up towards his face and neck ..that drove him wild as he filled my ass with hot cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I want to buy tied and have my vigin ass fucked like a women I wear lace women gtring and I want a big cock to be forced in to my mouth and I want a guy to wank me when I am being force fucked

Osiris126t9Osiris126t9over 6 years ago
Massage me with your huge cockII

Your post made my cock rock hard. I would love to find a muscular massage with a fat cock to pound my ass or a tight ass to massage and fuck with my 8" hard cock. Wood love to have a friend licke that in my city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of the sexiest stories stories on this site

Wow did I have to grab the ice water when the lusty, healthy alpha massage guy was preparing to mount his handsome construction guy client by placing massage oil on his anatomy. What it do, heighten the sensation? I'm a straight woman who like to read erotic genres of all types.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get real

Although this story is one of the most interesting erotic gay stories I have read, let's get serious. A healthy well built guy could not knock off another guy trying to attack him. The client was one clueless fool? He should have seen red flags when the guy was groping him and took off his underwear. No screaming, of even punching the slime ball massage guy? You have to admit this story is original. It is interesting after his attack, he decided to make lemons into lemonade. It goes to show, if something is too good to be true, it usually is. It's too bad there is no sequel, I wonder what the massage guy's reaction would be if his victim decides to call for another tryst. NTM, will his wfe ever discover her cheating husband like to swing both ways? A good story, but I would have felt better if there was condom usage. It is ironic that the protagonist got his wish in a way, the guy went down on him, but not how he wanted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Was anyone concerned there was no mention of condoms? Anyhow the story was good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yes when he massaged me i got hard, yes at one point i hoped he would suck me but instead he fucked me, my legs held high, his cock moving in and out of my virgin hole as my cock would not stop cumming and leaking.Home to my wife, full of cum. Damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man this is a dream of mine. Well written and would love to be taken like this. I would only hope it was video taped for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it when I get an unplanned bareback ride with a massage! Even better if they don't pull out. Hasn't happened to often, but usually a Black Man when it does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written and very HOT! I was a little disappointed about him pulling out;. Would have been nice if he'd slid back in; maybe drifted off to sleep still throbbing inside you. But apparently you're thinking about another round sometime.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

too bad you stopped writing.... a part two would be welcomed..

ideas for a part two in case you get restarted again.

man calls for a second "wink massage"

the alpha fucks him after the second massage. and asks if he is married and sets up a "couples massage" husband and wife get a massage, husband gets his ass oiled first thing. the second guy massaging the wife turns her head to see the alpha strip down and clime up on the table. and oil his cock up. the second man is on the far side out of view removing his pants and shirt. the alpha pushes his cock in the husbands ass while the wife watches, the second man clime up on the wifes table while the alpha turns the husbands head to see the second man enter his wife with another large cock. both start saying how good it feels , how big the cocks are, fuck me harder while my wife watches, fuck me harder like my husband is getting it... when they are done the husband is placed on his knees and is told to suck the cock that was just in his wifes pussy. and is asked if he likes the taste of his wife on the cock.

third part: wife buys a strap-on. later they invite the alpha and friends over. wife invites her girlfriend over to watch her fuck her husband, then again when the alpha comes over with 4 other guys..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous