All Comments on 'Ava Enjoys Another Man's Cock'

by Twococksforme

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
playman64playman64over 13 years ago
Good story

I like reading real storie's. Especially about shared wive's.

Please tell us more about your shared wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Missed opportunity.

Could have been memorable, but it was run-of-the-mill at best. Merely another artless "wham-bam." Too bad, because the elements were definitely there. The reader, alas, was only an after-thought. Where was the innuendo? Where was the build-to-climax? Where was the tantalizing dialogue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star. Another Cuckold story.

Just another whore/slut story. Nothing erotic about watching your wife get fucked better than you can fuck her. Or getting fucked by a bigger cock her cunt will always gape open now every time you fuck her and she will never feel it. She knows you will let her fuck and suck anyone with a huge prick now and she will never be satisfied again with your tiny little prick. You have lost your wife as you knew her. She is just a whore nothing more. Make sure you charge for her services the next time it's the least you should get from her apart from the sloppy wet cum filled cunt second or third time around that you so love to clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

for all swinger/swapper /cuck stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star trash..desires a zero star

garbage. Probably sicko author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Why do all these people mouth off about wife watching/cuckold stories? If they bothered to read the header it plainly says the story's about a man watching his wife get fucked by (another mans') big cock, so why kick off about it? If it's not your thing that's ok, don't read it, it's kinda simple really! The story was a little unimaginative, and I'm disappointed that Ava didn't get fucked in the ass, but that could be rectified next chapter maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why do we complain about wimp cuck stories?

Because they're not erotic they are snapshots onto the life of dysfunctional couples. It's more like reading about a car wreck where people died, not hot sex.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
If you don't like them

don't read them. This one was the usual one-trick-pony kind of story, so I won't give it a score. But I wonder what you moralists are thinking when you read this--if in fact it's trash, why bother? To show how superior you are? But why should I or anyone else care?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GARBAGE!

That is how I think of this story,,,,like it or not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 Star.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Punctuation...

...learn to use it. Could have been a good story but poor structure and lack of punctuation killed it.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Wife does a big dick, and loves it!

Nope, this writer suffered from repressed homosexual desires (by now he most likely came out to the rest of his Conservative friends) and lets address that this isn't a "real" story and when a writer fixates on BIG COCKS, it validates what I stated the writer suffers with.

Literally everyone involved in psychology will tell you that. Its kinda fun to know about about a writer than he'll admit to himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
It's hard finding a big cock that will stay hard, unless it's a BIG BLACK one!

Enjoy a big cock? For really BIG ones, try a hard BLACK one. Seldom will I ever have sex with a BLACK man that can't keep it up. Yes, I prefer BLACK sex!

All night with just one will immediately change you completely when it comes to sex!

Being sore and walking pretty bootlegged will remind you of the fantastic sex you had. You'll immediately start thinking of how soon you can get another all night pounding like that.

Just for your information, I am a 30 year old married wife, unfortunately married to a 60 white hubby.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous