All Comments on 'Stirring Creatures'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jarodmarjarodmarover 13 years ago
Not as fun as others

I didn't like this one as much as your other work because it was missing the things that usually make your stories so good.

I really like the teasing between the mother and son. The dialogue in your stories is always so good! I love the dialogue in your stories. And the lead up to them getting together and the different teasing things they do beforehand is always really good too, but was also missing.

A personal favorite of mine, is when you talk about the boys using their mother's panties to smell or masturbate into is also good, although this isn't in a lot of stories either. That one may not be for everyone though, but I love it when it's mentioned.

Can't wait to read more upcoming stories.

TralababalanTralababalanover 13 years ago

Thank you klrxo for this 'christmas story'. I hope 'bstc' sequel and 'The Nest' are comming shortly. Happy holidays;)

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 13 years ago
glad to see a new story, but...

...would LOVE another installment of BSTC or the debut of the Nest. Can't wait!!

sweetmikesweetmikeover 13 years ago
Another hot story!

I love the imagery you paint...the legs, how they're wrapped so tightly around the boy, the love, the lust...more, more, more please!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Her son is the one that got the good gift

Old Santa can't compete with what mom gave her son. Especially if she gives her son a child to love.

Thanks for the good story.

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannover 13 years ago
cute

It doesn't have the build-up and teasing that I like, but it was cute and imaginative and I got a kick out of it.

ogianogianabout 13 years ago
Welcome Back!

You are one of the quality writers in this shop. Please don't take long to post another story or continuation of other overdue installments!

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexabout 13 years ago
It Takes Only One Tadpole From The Millions Son Dumps In Mommy...

...nothing like emptying one's sack back up the womb that made you! True magic indeed.

TibxoTibxoabout 13 years ago
A Late Merry Christmas

And what a great story.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiabout 13 years ago
Its short but nice

I expected nothing less from my favorite author.I eagerly await your longer story The Nest.

I wish you all the best in 2011. and hope you write a ton of stories :-)

PrimalDesirePrimalDesirealmost 12 years ago
More please!

You have to write a sequel, or, at the very least, a prequel to this!

sweetmikesweetmikeabout 11 years ago
"Santa Mom"

What happened to that story???

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
nice

short and sweet. thank you.

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Schöne Bescherung

Ein Weihnachtsgeschenk vom Feinsten.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Wish it was me

I wold see my sister sneeking in to moms and dads room.

No matter what I did they excluded me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wtf was this shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
9244 Followers
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

SIMILAR Stories