All Comments on 'Incestory: Working Interview'

by sex2xs2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
How depraved, I like it.

For a one page submission, it got to the point quickly.

I like where you going, but a word of advice. Working with family never is easy, they think you owe them more concessions than others that work for you.

Good quick story.

bestie1959bestie1959about 13 years ago

enjoyed your story, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Good story - imaginative! We all like a big titted milf who's prepared to fuck to get what she wants, even if that includes her son.

mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 13 years ago
good start

really liked this story ,would be a great story line to continue.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
a good start

I hope that the author will continue this storyline, it is hot.

Thanks

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepabout 13 years ago
More nasty stuff!

Again, you find that balance of brevity and detail. This one didn't work quite so well for me as the positions seemed to change very quickly and I didn't quite keep up. Ah! I know what this reminds me of - cartoon/comic sex. The banter is witty and sexy but not realistic and reminds me of some early sex comics like Cherry Poptart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a very good story

Only I think that the first time a young guy cums with his mom it shouldn't be up her backdoor. Sticking his cock up his mother's ass is all well and good, and every son should do it at least once, just to see what his mother's asshole feels like. But the first time a boy blows his balls inside his mother it should be up the same hole he came out of, his own mommy's warm wet motherly cunt. Up his own mother's ever-loving twat is where a boy's semen just fucking belongs.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

I would hire her in a minute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous