All Comments on 'Sharing a Bed'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

No need to read the story. Saw your name and voted 1 star.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Why

Why turn a sexy story into a "humiliate the husband" story? Just pisses me off...I know folks in open marriages and they go out of their way to make sure their spouses "know" they always come first in their lives. In this story we have a loving wife that in one weekend turns into a spiteful bitch set on humiliating her husband about everything his manhood stands for....and the worst part is, you have this wimp taking it. Another wimp husband story....give us some warning next time so I won't waste my time reading.

dallasburgdallasburgover 13 years ago
garbage

Yea a warning would be nice so we don't have to read this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sicko author

Quit trying writing..you're too sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please try stamp collecting

Please try stamp collecting or fishing or some other hobby as your writing is FUCKING TERRIBLE!!

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
another 1 star

story . Comments are enough .

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
You must be a masochist.

From both your writing and the fact you keep writing stories even the biggest cuck lovers hate, you must be a real glutton for punishment. 1 Star because we can't give zeros any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Give Him A Break!

Those who can't do, teach! That's what you egomaniacs are doing. Give the author a break. If you don't like his work, don't read it. Or even if you are that desperate to read anyone's work, be kind and encourage the author to improve... not castigate the work!

I bet you guys can't write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

Sonya has finally found the right mate. I don't think her husband will be getting much from now on when she has Michael to fill her up. I think Bill will be good for cleanups but that is about it. Nice story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm surprised MONGO

Dear old Mongo managed to tear himself away from the crossdessing stories he so prefers. Nice to know he is broadening his horizons.

Look forward to the day he comes out of the closet, and admits his plain hatred of females.

The story seemed a bit half baked, and probably was intended to "Flame" the highly flammable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you need

......to make your stories longer

not all of us can achieve our desires

so rapidly

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

I'm surprised Dear old Anon managed to tear itself away from the crossdessing stories it normally so prefers and acts out in real life. Nice to know it is broadening its horizons. Look forward to the day it comes out of the closet, and admits its gay and takes it up the ass by it's animal lover because of it's plain hatred of real 'live' females his plastic dolls and his animals are the only 'females' that say yes to it. That its love for all stories written about cuckold wimp assholes like it is plain to see. The story seemed a bit half baked, and probably was intended to "Flame" the highly flammable. And was written just for it so it can jerk off and fuck it's plstic dolls because it can't get any other kind of relief.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Finishing the Story

With your permission, Balboa... Sonya made the call, and Michael came over in a hurry. The convention had ended that day, our CPE credits were rolling through the computer, and I carefully took a miniature Seagram's Gin and a Schweppes tonic from the minibar, mixed the drink and sipped. The first sip is always the best, even though I missed the lime. Cheap hotel. Sonya stripped and climbed on the bed, doggy-style. Michael knocked on the door, and as I opened it he pushed me aside, and said "you can have her ass when I'm done, but her cunt is off limits from now on. And you can pay for my children when I knock this bitch up." Sonya smiled, and said "I threw my pills away last night. Now get going!" He stripped in an instant, and climbed on the bed. He took her in one swift thrust. Their grunts and moans grew louder, and their eyes closed in passion. They never saw the Glock 9, or heard the slide as I chambered the first round. I put the muzzle next Michael's left ear, and squeezed the trigger oh so gently. He must have cum like a rhinoceros, because Sonya shrieked as he collapsed on her, pulling her down to the bed. She turned to me and looked at the weapon. "Oh God, no, no!" she wailed, but she was too late. I blew both her beautiful eyes out, one after the other. I finished my gin and tonic, picked up my suitcase and left. Sweet dreams, you filthy bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Married 17 years

So she's an old slut. Well he can dump her and her worn out stretch pussy and upgrade to a younger hotter woman who isn't a useless slut.

As for bal, if you love humiliation so much, I guess that's why you keep writing this crap. There was that goooood for you?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Wasted effort to read this . . .

Against my better judgment, I figured I'd give it one more try. Everyone deserves a second chance, right? I thought "This Is Whose Fantasy?" had problems. Although shorter, this story has similar flaws (except for the rape and unlawful restraint, which fortunately were absent in this tale). We have a wimp husband who can't grow a pair, a hateful, condescending wife who clearly does not love him, and last but not least, a big-cocked asshole who will fuck any pussy within reach and who could care less about respecting a co-worker's marriage. The story really has no credibility. I also felt it lacked any semblance of eroticism. Uno starro. Like the limbo stick contest, "How low can you go?"

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Too obvious

If you want to write a story about a man who is Ok with having others fuck his wife, have him explain his thinking. I get hard over lots of things but my hardness is not how I decide what is and insn't Ok in my life.

In most marriages the couple make promises. She broke the promises and ended the marriage. If they had agreed to an open relationship he could have had the maid and no-harm-done. She cheated. Even with a hard cock I could and would toss her out to her lovers big dick.

No thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get out of the plantation

Just more racist tripe from the white hating racist nigger that goes by the name of balboa_rain.

Time for it to get out of the plantation and fight the prejudice faced by others with honor and dignity (it will probably have to look those up in a dictionary) as exampled by African Americans in the 60's when led by Martin Luther King Jr.

balboa_rain and it's ilk of writers don't have a dream they wish to give all others a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Man

Are you serious????

She lets him fuck her next to her husband, then they sneak away twice for all kinds of sex, she does it again the next night, she decides she prefers his cock and to be his whore/slut and hubby (17 years) is turned on???Huh??? Are you nuts or just sick?

A real man would have had a real hard time not beating her, even horny from the erotica of it all - a real man (sadly) would have forced her to pack a bag and thrown her out. She would be going to her new lover anyway and guess what, hubby would beat the hell out of lover the next day...Just to Show him who the better man IS!!!

Author, you're showing your character here with all your stories, wearing it on your sleeve as the saying goes.

No real man would let a woman do to him what she did, she would loose the smirk in a real hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I read all the way through this tripe before realizing who wrote it, I kept waiting for his punch line - her ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well, author I give up, you win

Was hoping your stories would improve, but sorry to say, after several stories the theme remains the same. Just another new writer this year that's to be ignored. I'm sure the sickos will keep you company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I was thankful it was a flash story but that isn't to say I didn't like it...

and I didn't much care for it actually. The theme where a man enjoys his wife eluding him so she can better hedonize has to be (and only in my opinion) more subtly written about and with greater angst explicitly explained. But I appreciate this 'new' author chucking us six new stories to bay over in little more than a week, some of which(and not quite this one, I'll give it three stars, no four, for entertainment value)are well scribed and 'fun.' By the way Blue and I have had a marvellous Christmas. We're still so in love and I still want to fuck her twice a day, she came a total of seven times over the weekend but not since, we're just gentle fucking before sleep these last few days. I'll be at sea for a month soon, not looking forward...Mancelt.

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
I thought

I had an over active imagination but you have one so intensely bordering on sadistic, I can not fathom your fascination with such unmittigated spousal abuse. Still, I look forward to your next story almost as much as I have enjoyed the last three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
writer hung up on male humiliation is truly a sick self cuckster

your predictability is established sicko

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HEY ASSHOLE!

You are not 'straight' change your profile to GAY SISSY BOY WITH NO PRICK. Just fucking DIE already. There is no point to your continued exsistance.

Gem_tigerGem_tigerabout 13 years ago
Good Effort

To all those who feel a need to give negative comments, WHAT, the flying f**k are you doing reading these stories if they make you puke? Do you make a habit of drinking dog-piss just so you can bitch about the lousy taste?

Unless stated otherwise, it is a STORYYYYYYYYYY, a fantasy, pie in the sky, fiction -- it's is not a documentary.

Live and let live, you sad bunch of whiners!!

fieryimagination100fieryimagination100almost 13 years ago
Ignore the Hate

I actually enjoy cuckold scenarios, so keep up the good work. More importantly: continue this series! I really want to see this story continue, and I found this first one highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't call my husband gay

I was having awesome sex with a 26 year old guy from work when my husband was in hospital for about 2 months, the guy came over very late one evening when my husband was home asleep in bed, i thought i was busted for sure, i quietly slipped out of bed, pulled on a robe and reached the door just before he knocked, i just had time to put put a finger to my mouth indicating shooosh before his hands where all over me, we ended up fucking outdoors and when i returned inside i had cum running out of my just fucked pussy, i couldnt risk taking a shower and then explaining why i was doing so, so i just climbed into bed and shut my eyes and concentrated on lowering my breathing and heart rate, my husband of 6 years rolled over and placed his hand around my waist and it was not long before his hands found my tits and pussy, i was absolutly mortified.

He must have known, he just must have but not a single word was spoken between us, he went down on me and completly licked and sucked my pussy, by this time i had decided to just go with it and lay there in wonderment that my husband was licking me out after i had just been fucked by another man.

My husband is not gay, a gay man would not do this and to this day we have never spoken about it, i still fuck this guy now and then, but i always bring myself home to my husband.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Whorewife at the convention is role model for anonymous who’re in previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just lost my breakfast

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two stars. Not an awful story, but not particularly good writing either. Sorry, but this one's going to be brutal.

The reason I read this story: Loving Wives (extramarital sex), shared bed, hotel, convention.

This story lost me in the first paragraph. I skimmed most of the rest of it hoping to find a reason to go back and re-read from the beginning, but didn't find anything.

The plot is not particularly original, but it is a staple of adult fantasy and one which I always enjoy reading: "room mix-up means wife and I share a bed with another man who she ends up fucking." "Room mix-up" (and its variations) is a vehicle I've used myself in a number of stories, but it's a path well-trodden and you really have to work to sell it. My husband has a friend who sleeps so soundly that he could probably fuck the guy's wife in the same bed and not wake him, but even I had a difficult time accepting that as a premise for this story. The latter part, where wife and Mike slip back up to the room instead of attending seminars was, at least, a believable part of the plot, if not of the characters. Oh-ho-ho the characters...!

Your characters draw us out of this story completely. With no foreshadowing or exposition we are left to fill the characters in with our own personalities, and what we know of human nature, to explain their unexplainable actions, behavior, and decisions. Faithful wife of seventeen years suddenly fucks another dude for no explainable reason (no reasonably explainable reason), gets away with it but admits (not confesses) it to hubby for no explainable reason, who is not only okay with it for no explainable reason but actually encourages more of it for no explainable reason. These are not only terribly-written characters, but terrible people! The only character who I can sympathize with and care about is the one who played the smallest role in this story: Mike! Him I totally understand! If I were a guy laying in that bed with her husband sleeping there I would totally fuck her -- and do it twice again the next day!

The characters were so unbelievable that I was totally expecting the denouement to reveal that this was some kind of fantasy role-play between the husband and wife (the good ol' "surprise, it's a dream" ending). I would have given the story three stars if you had done that; four if you had foreshadowed it.

But at least the two main characters did have an arc, I suppose. The wife starts as faithful wife and ends as slutty tramp. The husband starts as trusting spouse and ends as a wife-sharing ... what? Swinger?

We don't expect a lot of story arc with adult fantasy, but this story had zero conflict. A big part of this type of story is the man-vs-himself internal conflict both the husband and wife feel when they are spreading their sexual wings. Another approach could be to have some kind of man-vs-man conflict between the two men (or between the husband and wife), possibly with some kind of past love triangle or something to convince us of the wife's motivations.

You could have at least made the husband and wife drunk or stoned or have Down Syndrome or something to help explain the unexplainably lecherous spontaneity of their personality shifts. Even if you had taken a page out of Romero's book and established some mysterious radiation from an exploding space probe you would have given us the tiny excuse we needed to suspend disbelief, but you didn't even give us that. All of this is something called "character out of character": the characters defied the logic of what we could expect from the character traits established in the story.

"It was so much bigger than yours" is not a convincing reason in itself for a woman to cheat on her husband and become a hotwife in a story which is less than a full page in length. You haven't painted the picture of why this would be in any way convincing for this character and obviously only put it there to establish the "humiliation" element necessary in cuck stories. If there were any truth to this "penis size turns women into big-cock sluts" paradigm then there would be literally no Asians left and the entire world would be of African decent! (Which is somewhat ironic since the whole world actually is of African descent.)

The actual narration of the story was very poor in places. I've heard people talk of "head-hopping", but I have never seen an actual example which comes as close to it as this story does. Early in the story you tell the first-person narrator's feelings then go straight into the wife's dialog in literally the same sentence. Not exactly head-hopping, but certainly in the same subcategory of POV story problems. You should probably have used third-person omniscient, or maybe limited, for this story I think.

Oh story tags how I hate thee; let me count the ways:

1) Not a hotwife

2) Not an open marriage

"Convention" was a relevant tag. Other relevant tags you should have used are: hotel, big dick, humiliation, admission, cheating, etc. The epilogue of the story, if you had included one, may have shown that the couple had entered an open marriage and she became a hotwife, but those were not elements of the story.

Considering that this site offers a full-text story search, story tags are probably, I think, a way of categorizing the story, and to allow the reader to get an idea of the story contents before reading it. I'm grateful to authors who takes the time to insert tags for the plot elements and devices I'm looking for, or the ones for which I may not care. Still, yours are not the worst story tags I've seen: I read a terrible story yesterday which had the tag "nick love" as if that were a thing.

I know this was one of my more brutal comments, but I hope that you or someone else finds it helpful in improving your/their story writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4+ (4.4 = 88%, ☆☆☆☆+).

Sonya is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4).

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Story very well could have been a 5, because it was hot, except for the humiliation verbiage bullshit. That was not, and is not necessary.

I once fucked a wife beside her husband as he slept. It was erotic as hell, but neither of us disrespected him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This happened to me once. My wife and her lover fucked while I was in bed next to them, soundly sleeping and apparently snoring loudly. Feels kinda weird, being fetishized like that, but...it is kinda hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous