All Comments on 'Owned'

by spankableBelle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

looking forward to more by you

PassionistaPassionistaalmost 17 years ago
Incredible

oh my...that was incredible.....please....more like that ;-)

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 16 years ago
Fabulous!

What every girl wishes to hear!

Absolutely fabulous!

valaerynvalaerynalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

Maybe I'm just a big softie, but I cried. That was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

I can't wait to show this to my Mistress! (Clairification- we are both women, and madly in love.) She keeps talking about our wedding night, and THIS is exactly what I have always wanted.. To give myself, more deeply than I ever imagined I could, to Her. To have the world know that I belong to Her. Its a beautiful thing to see ones's desires so perfectly writ. I love Her. Thank you, for giving me the opportuninty to show Her what I desire, when my mouth could never confess it.

~ Her little Star, Rose

Alicia56Alicia56over 5 years ago
Erotically owned

This was both a sweet and an erotic story. A prequel, perhaps?

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
OK, it's a story

I would be on my way out the door, naked and all if he did such a thing to me. That is impossible to forgive. He just showed what an ass he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankableBelle@spankableBelle
76 Followers
Ouch is NOT a safeword...or so I've been told. I've also been told, around here, that I need to find some joy... So, if you have any to spare, please let me know because apparently, I'm lacking in it... Let's see, umm... I'm an adorable Southern, sarcastic, sassy, and snar...