All Comments on 'Thugs Break In'

by exodus_69xXx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 stars

:)

Great_PharaohGreat_Pharaohover 9 years ago
Pharaoh's Thoughts

Damn, hot story! Wish I fucked that preppy bitch.

AugustWest0201AugustWest0201almost 9 years ago

I liked it. But if their really black they wouldn't have called each other niggers.

We say niggas instead. So other than that. It was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Really erotic and exciting story. Intense atmosphere, and great characterization and attention to details. It really turned me on. My favorite part was: "He pulled out and straddled my chest, forcing his nasty, musky dick into my mouth and sucked him clean. "That's right hoe, you nasty little freak. Bet you've never been dicked this good huh, college boy?" he taunted me as he fucked my face. He forced more and more of his dick into me until I was deep throating his massive pipe.

He climbed off my chest but suddenly I was grabbed by my ankles and pulled down towards the end of the bed, where another guy was waiting impatiently. He flipped my legs over me chest and pressed me down hard. I moaned in discomfort as I was made to endure a position I was not normally in but he didn't care. They held me down as he pressed his hard dick and entered me again, fucking me well and deep."

Keep up the great work, you are talented. I will definitely read your other stories.

exodus_69xXxexodus_69xXxalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Appreciate the comments guys

Thanks for the comments guys. The story has been edited to remove the use of the N-word, which I was wrong to include in the original text.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story! Dig this kind of sex between black studs. Keep going. Your writing is very good and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

True story with me .. me and my two hood bros fucked some preppy guy from the burbs for an entire weekend,,, now we fuck regularly when he is on vacation in the city.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexodus_69xXx@exodus_69xXx
370 Followers
Black bottom with a very freaky and submissive side, as can be told by my stories. Twitter - @blkgayerotica You can find more of my stories: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Boyz-Heat-Homoerotic-Michael-Oli-ebook/dp/B08L7ZS6Y5/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=michael+oli&qid=1602929370&...