All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 26'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep Them Comming

I love the Story as a whole and each chapter awesome !!!

Double Down Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

A girl who doesn't like Jack is a good thing. Having everyone fall head over heels for him at first sight/coitus does seem a little over the top :)

I think you might want to add more descriptions of what other characters are doing. E.g. Grymir, the angel, others maybe, Anthony too. Otherwise this story centers too much on Jack and what he is doing even if he isn't doing anything worth mentioning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I want someone to end up with Dalaria, im thinking anthony, because he has the strangest collection of women, Kan(hermaprodite) volna(greedy) unlike Jack, i find anthonys lovers to be more varied , and i think that somehow giving him Dalaria ( a taskmaster) will create for an even more diverse group. As for this story , i enjoyed it..im wondering what your gonna do with tirol( if anything at all)

KamattlockKamattlockover 13 years ago
Great addition

That was a great addition to the whole story keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Well this one sort of sucked with all that slime and those massive mammaries, all that stuff with Anatithenai was just plainly disgusting and completely useless in the context of the flow of the story. And I also hate that jack's this whiny little bitch, always crying and acting like a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slimes

Slimes man. FUCKING AWESOME

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1061 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES