All Comments on 'Dilemma Continued Ch. 04'

by northlander

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
chapter more like a verse

2 points off for the shortness. pisses me off when writers rush out a mini chapter.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
It was a short chapter, but......

I can see the need if the story is going in the direction I think it is. Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Still picking nits....

I don't like it when everything falls into place so easily...the "friend" who is a police chief - the two professors relationship - the boss dropping everything to urge him take all the time you need. Far too easy. One of the best things I liked about Joe is he never took the easy way out.

I am still enjoying the story line, however.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
was she ?

Was Lorelei drugged to get her to ride with King instead of waiting for Chris?

You remember they were so close to each other, so why would she voluntarily be apart from him?

Why did she chose to spend hours in a car with someone else?

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 2 years ago

Why does a resolution of the story require Chris, who was a victim in the original, to become a part of the blame for Lorelei's cheating?

inka2222inka22224 months ago

All the dumping on MC (including his own gaslighting self hate) made the story really bad. Additional problems (like the fact that if he was indeed a victim of a crime, making him a police officer investigating it is a breach of a considerable number of rules) also abound. And I REALLY don't buy it, that somehow many years later with zero extra evidence NOW everyone believes it was date rape with drugs,; but somehow super smart domestic violence lawyer Lorelei couldn't have figured this out?

Martyr2002Martyr20023 months ago

No Chris, even your boss has been against you. He has been convinced by "someone" that you are a piece of shit and if you don't reconcile you will be pigeonholed in your career.

For the love of all that is good, run! Run away now! These assholes are nothing but a bunch of duplicitous bastards. THEY dont deserve YOU.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous