All Comments on 'How to View Porn'

by Algonquin Twit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is just so funny.

I'm not jealous of the RR.

madengineer3madengineer3about 13 years ago
Wonderful Satire

This story is wonderful satire. It is along the lines of Jonathan Swift's writing.

As a person who the author would consider part of the religious right I must indicate that there is a much wider view regarding porn and even the definition of what is porn on the "right". The "right" is not a monolith. We are a very diverse group that believes that we are to be a nation of laws as opposed to human feeling or whim.

This is a very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just delightful

Thank you

Rad'lRad'labout 13 years ago
Thanks - well -

done humor. We needed that.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Cute and Funny

Loved your valet parking with additional services, and the phony tax deduction receipt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 star.

You defend the slutty sluts, what with your intelligent and carefully observed satire, which is designed only to make us feel inferior. You are a liar, for you are not a twit.

Our low votes will bring you down.

I can't think of anything clever, or properly insulting...so I hope you all get HIV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You Have No Idea About Republicans

Gay Gun Nuts - Confederate Yankee

Kinky Republicans - Dr. Helen

You have no idea. As a gay guy said recently - it was easier being openly gay among Republicans than being openly Republican among his Democrat friends. I believe the current piece is an example of the genre.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 7 years ago
What price hypocrisy?

Don't you grieve for those pitiful souls defying their imaginary god in the quest enjoy the delights he supposedly created?

University research in Australia has shown that consumers of porn are disproportionally older, more conservative, more religious.

So don't worry, hypocrisy is alive and flourishing in the very best circles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous