All Comments on 'Dilemma Continued Ch. 05'

by northlander

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
As you slowly, slowly build up the story...

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Lone Ranger..........Come on lets cut to the chase!!!! Really enjoying the story but don't drag it out too long.

northlandernorthlanderover 13 years agoAuthor
Ok Big John

Big John, there is one more final one. Sorry for dragging it out, but I'm kinda new at this so I'm not sure. For myself I think that Part 6 is too long so please forgive the tardiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dead horse

You have beat this poor horse to death , hung him, aged , him and now are just butchering what started out as a noble cause.

lawrenclawrencover 13 years ago
Complexity

There are so many threads left in the story that I would like to see more than one additional episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry, more nits to pick.

First.....again, it all falls into place way to easily. A good story involves an element of believability. This is so easy that it has none.

Chris already had his degree - he was working on his masters.

I'm still enjoying the continuation of the story line and, while you are not a bad writer, certainly good in comparison to the typical literotica fare, when compared to Joe - well, it's not a fair comparison.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
A lot of convenient details

Thanks for the offering.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
just wrong

Sammy sold date rape drugs to a group of rapists including the one that raped Lorelei and all he gets is "Thank you, old buddy"?

What he deserves is a Texas sized ass-whooping.

Martyr2002Martyr20023 months ago

The least offensive chapter so far. There were only two shots at Chris as a person in this one., first from "Pete" "Gee thanks, for coming down and standing around with your thumb up your ass, You can go now" and "Lou", "You are the least qualified person in our company at your level. I can't justify keeping your ass on the payroll, without a degree. Get a degree or else"

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Wouldn't he despise Sammy for selling the drugs that fit Lorelei raped? I get statute of limitations on the selling and cutting a deal with the Feds, but Chris' personal opinion of Sammy would be down the tunes. Date rape drugs are essentially only bought for one hideous purpose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous