All Comments on 'Consequences: Donna'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story, I like it when everybody gets whats coming to them.....

Thanks, for the story but I really doubt that Donna would be so complacent after all her schemeing.

ParmenideParmenideabout 13 years ago

As usual, it's simply the best....

mallahmallahabout 13 years ago
Nicely Done

This was a nicely done piece. I am sure that the realism junkies are going to say that the solution cannot happen in real life. I say so what? Anyway reading stories by you is always a treat. Thank you for continuing to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well done

just like the meat on my grill. Maybe even burned, but who cares. They got served what they deserved.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Weak!!

But it was an O K read. I expected more of a story line closing from you. "Thank You"

wiscman45wiscman45about 13 years ago
well done

Giving the wife and partner what they deserved was good. It would be easy to continue the story with what happens with Tim Jose and Louie. Donna and Frank, would they get together or would the betrayal they did split them?

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 13 years ago
I don't think it works...

It is California. She gets half. The dialogue or lack of it kills the signing ceremony video. It could easily be argued that the illicit lovers were tricked into the contract. I mean, how do you explain this in a court of law concerning an unfair division of assets and a divorce: ""If you don't mind, I'd like some time alone with my wife. Why don't we plan on having brunch at your place tomorrow at say, eleven? That work for you?" That makes no sense at all. Doctor the tape--well the editing will be pretty clear cut. And that finish, and the lack of emotionality and the reference to the fact that he calls her his wife, not his "soon to be ex-wife" just makes it fall apart in my eyes. The guy's lawyer might also be up on ethics violations, and would never countenance what the guy suggested (if they were an ethical lawyer, worried about disbarment possibilities). Also, what about the attempted blackmail? If I am her, I go to a lawyer, get an injunction, go to the cops to get him arrested for assault, illegal restraint, and whatever else he has going, and when they raid his house the next day, and get the tapes he has, well--its all over, and the wife gets everything, since he is now a felon! Maybe it goes down the way you write it does, but I don't think so. I think I can live with some parental and friend based shame for a few millions and kicking my vindictive ex to the curb...

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
It works on an emotional level but that's about all.

Like others I like your stuff but this wasn't quite up to your usual fare.

The observation about California is correct. She is going to get half. Also, I have a real problem with the whole Megan thing. It is like you brought her in just to justify some scenes you wanted to add. From your own description I see him as being 40-45. Yet, Donna is 50. that is a stretch.

But, I gotta ask, what is the difference between Donna and him? Just because he said "I'm not married" doesn't make it so. So his jumping into bed with a woman he just met isn't justified. Maybe understandable but not justified. He is as much an adulterer as Donna is. And after 2 days he is talking about a new life with a woman he just met?! Just how stupid is this guy? All of a sudden Donna says "I deserve what happens to me. I hope you can treat him better"?

You just really didn't do a lot of your usual thinking on this one. But that is OK. No one bats .1000.

I do look forward to your next story.

Keep writing.

Sincerely,

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the things I love

about the Loving Wives genre here, is that a lot of the stories can be taken as a step by step on how to deal with a cheating wife/girlfriend

the actions may not be the same, but the mental walkthru for revenge is something I like a lot.

Hey, forewarned is forearmed :)

Nice yarn too, gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Donna's Mom?

He's threatening to send a video to Donna's mom? Didn't you kill mom & dad & the kids off in a car crash somewhere in page 1?

blue4242blue4242about 13 years ago
Another way

You found another spin on the story line - good deal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please this is sad!

Come on, you can do better than this moralistic BORING drivle.

Go beat up a woman and get over yourself!

How can you manage to make such an unwankable tale?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
wow this was just Vile and really stupid

Tying up the spouse and forcing them to watch the other spouse having sex with someone else is NEVER ever justified.

It is Just wrong.

Most of the time in LW stories it is the wife who does this to the husband. And that sort of story often draws a strong reaction espcially if somehow the brain dead author has the husband taking the wife back with full or partial reconciliation.

It is not suddenly OK simply because now it is the husband doing this to the wife.

The rest of the story is Moronic. The contract is clearly invalid.

But the worst part is when the author has Donna role play the wife in the long care ride but when the husband gets home... that conversation with the real wife never takes place

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
WOW this was great and well written

THANK GOD THEY TOOK THE MUSTANG!!!!!!!!!

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
A pure Fantasy!

Unfortunately I was so distracted by the various absurdities and the business of assuming the role of the divorce judge that I did not enjoy it!

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
It was OK

One thing I just don't get is why Megan shaved her bush off when they stayed at the hotel in Vegas. Why would she assume that he would like that. Maybe he loved women with pubic hair and would be turned off by a 50 year old trying to look like a teenager. Obviously this is something the author likes, so includes it in the story line where it makes no sense, but never assume all readers think this is sensual.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
This story was not up to your recent standard.

The writing was okay, but the plot line was just dumb. From beginning to end the characters did dumb things that don't reflect any sort of normal human reaction.

I thought the legal twists were the best part. Due to the way the documents were presented and witnessed, I expect they would actually stand up. Any fool who signs legal documents without reading deserves what comes from that sort of foolishness.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 13 years ago
Nice little fantasy

A smile to start the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not your best but still always great to see a "consequences story".

Thank you author for your story - please keep them coming.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Yeay

Shhh, nothing like the sweet smell of vindication. However I doubt that the signed papers would hold up. They could hire OJ's lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YESSS!!!

They took the Mustang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well......

...its disappointing. not up to your standards. the story needs to be redone.

StangStar06StangStar06about 13 years ago
I liked it

Okay first off let's get the obvious out of the way. Everyone knows I'm glad they took the Mustang. Beside that I loved it. I think his revenge was original and quite complete. It was a great read the characters were likable and it flowed well. Great great job!

Mongo837Mongo837about 13 years ago
Good story

but the last part about her wishing him well didn't fly . People like that only care about themselves and nobody else , It would be more believable for an angry fit of rage at her situation . Also , meeting the other woman was a nice fantasy needed for the plot but still a bit too convenient . Keep on writing .

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Yes

The chair is on the other foot. I think this is the first time I have read about the wife getting the chair treatment. Good reversal. Illegal restraint? People don't always call the cops. Crimes go unreported every day. I am not a lawyer, but I do know that when you sign in front of witnesses you are in a binding contract that is hard to get out of. The lawyers in this story probably had time to find all the loopholes. The papers could have been taken to a friendly judge immediately. Lawyers have been known to lie. It was good to read about something that was different. It made me smile, you don't get that much here. The best thing is that he can also drive a Vette when he gets home. More than one Hot Rod is a must. Good one.

shaman43shaman43about 13 years ago
More reality

No way that stands up in court. A judge would throw out the divorce and the details on the business. If your emotions need revenge make it more like what could happen rather than a complete fantasy.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Oh, how I love a happy ending!

StarStang06 made the comment that I most agree with, but that doesn't surprise me. I have found him to be one of the better writers to come onto the scene in recent years.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and thought the cheating assholes deserved everything they got. So, perhaps your critics may be right about California Law, but who gives a rat's ass? This was fiction, after all! Thanks for a great read!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
That was StangStar06.

Sorry, about that.

lancewmlancewmabout 13 years ago
Nice writing and absurd story

Many others have already explained the many plot holes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupid

Twat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars

The cheating bitch and the assholes got justice served upon them. That alone gives the story 5 stars. Pity the writer didn't kill them off in some kind of firebomb incident. And then describe how the bodies were found fused together. All cheating sluts and manwhores should end up dead or so badly scarred they end up killing themselves. NO Wimps here. GOOD STORY.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
OK I'll weigh in. In this corner from... Ha! Loved it He thought thru it for us to believe.

S44a,

Yes, great tale legal or imagined.. Loved most of the comments too! And as always watch out for anonymous assholes, thats where shit comes from!

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story

Who cares if it was in California where each gets half. This took place in the state of Literotica. Cheaters get what they deserve in this state!! At least the husband didn't get all hot and sexed up watching his wife bang another man. I get so sick of that. I wish they would create another catagory where that wasn't allowed.

To Harry in VA---We're all still waiting for you to show the rest of us how to write a good story. I dunno why you waste your time reading this stuff. I can't remember ever seeing one that you liked. I also never saw one that you wrote.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
to anonymous "Good story"

The reason why you have NEVER seen me LIKE or praise a story is because you are a fucking idiot.

I have given NUMEROUS glowing reviews to many stories

so blow it your ass

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Fun

A bit silly and unrealistic but a nice fantasy. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i love mustangs too!!

oh, the story was very good except the wrong names in wrong places, but still okay!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
unbelievable

Ever hear of extortion? No? I didn't think so. You don't know much about creating a believable story with legal issues. Perhaps, when you know so little about the legal process, you should leave that out of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow, I wonder how he likes prison food

because he'll be eating alot of it and his lawyer too! Conspiracy to defraud, extortion, signing divorce papers under false pretenses, lying to an officer of the court, kidnapping (tying up his wife against her wishes) which is a FEDERAL offence, the DA would throw in conspiracy to commit a federal offence, crossing state lines to commit a crime and the list goes on. He wouldn't see freedom for a very, very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. Please ignore the wimp loving losers who will post nasty comments here. They are afraid of strong male characters getting justice.

The only changes I think that would improve things are:

1. Have tramp wife become physically ill when seeing hubby having good sex. It would add both a touch of realism, and emphasize her pain,

2. Have an epilogue of frank eventually get caught cheating on Donna when their relationship fails after getting together after her divorce. Getting hoisted by her own pitard is always a classic element.

doodlesdaddoodlesdadabout 13 years ago
Freeways?

Dude, you're from Malibu? "When we got to the junction of the 110 freeway and the 10 I turned on my cell phone and called my partner. My business partner, Frank. ... We were quiet in the car for two hundred miles. It was raining lightly from Barstow to Ontario but had stopped before we got into East L.A." All native Angelinois knowhe 100/10 interchange is part of the Four-Level downtown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
pretty good, but

the other commenters have a point about the contracts. you can really get into trouble for tricking people into signing contracts that they did not previously agree to. any officer of the court would, as a minimum, insist that the basic terms of the agreement be read aloud and agreed to prior to signing anyway. he should have just blackmailed the wife and then undermined the company by leaving and taking his clients (and contracts) with him. still a bit illegal, but far less risky and more difficult to prove.

Still a pretty good read though. 4.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Most of you have the legal issues wrong

Sorry, but until I read the last comment I was going to leave the legal holes in this story alone. First, there is no requirement under the law OF ANY STATE that someone actually read a contract aloud before being bound by his signature. To the contrary, under the law, the person signing the contract is presumed to have read the contract and understood all of its terms. Thus, as a general rule, both the contract dissolving the company and the marital settlement agreement would stand.

The exception to this, which occurred here and was (to the protagonist's detriment) caught on videotape is fraud in the inducement. In other words, where he told them they were signing one thing and actively encouraged them to sign without reading, then he tricked them into something they never intended to agree to.

Thus, the many commenters are correct: Neither of the contracts would really stand a chance of holding up in court. And while it is doubtful the Feds, or any other prosecuting agency, would charge anyone with a crime, the attorney who participated in the fraud would undoubtedly be censured, suspended, or--most likely--disbarred for her incredibly unethical actions.

Then again, people, it is a story, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mediocre Story

You created a bunch of 2 dimensional characters here. A man is supposedly happily married. Ee learns that she is cheating, with 4 men! Then he finds a replacement even before he can process what has happened, in just a few hours!

This is more of a Winterfrog type of story. The man has to have no emotions whatsoever. No grief, anger or denial, just revenge.

Another issue is his so-called settlement. Read the Chief Justices' piece about this. She would get her share plus what he got in SLC.

OK, so this is "just a story"? If you want to create your own world where laws follow your inclination, publish them under fantasies or warn us that you decided to make up your own rules at the beginning. As it is, I finally decided not even to finish this story. I usually like your stories but this one just left me flat. (Still better than anything I tried)

Regards,

Ttom

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great story!

I love "sting" stories like this, where someone outsmarts the "clever" ones and the clever ones get hoisted on their own petard. (I also like using petard in a sentence). As the great philosopher, Colonel John, "Hannibal" Smith said so eloquently stated "I love it when a plan comes together". In this story the set up was superb and the revenge very tasty. Excellent read!

looking4itlooking4itabout 13 years ago
Revenge was good story lacked at the end.

Legal issues aside and that isn't what this story was about. I had thought that there would be more from Donna about why. Simply, I hope you treat him better than I did left me wanting more and "you were gone all the time" were not enough. When I finished the story and reflected on it the first thing I thought was how much I had anticipated what her reasoning was. Revenge was had which I was glad to see but there could have been more depth at the end.

BigK10BigK10about 13 years ago
Hey Looking4it...

Some folks always want to know the "why" of cheating. Mostly all you will get is excuses because that's all they themselves know. They just use these excuses to justify their behavior. In this case, it may have "unhinged" her a bit when her kids died, and she didn't grieve properly.

In most cases, however, cheating is simply an act of total selfishness. It says that 'My pleasure and needs supersede the needs of my spouse and our relationship.' It says that 'I no longer respect you enough to be loyal to you.' Also, that 'I don't think you're smart enough to catch me.' In some cases, the cheater has actual contempt for the person they claim (or once claimed) to love. In a way, it's similar to a mild case of sociopathic behavior, where the person has no conscious at all.

It sure ain't pretty looking into some folks heads...

shaman43shaman43about 13 years ago
Too much

Focused so much on revenge had to use an alternative reality. All the contract even with all the modifiers put in by Scorp it would not stand. Not one of her/his strongest efforts.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Good Stuff !!

See ? Take a deep breath - plan it - then execute it !!

HAHAHAHAHA - LOVED IT !!

.....nice one Scorpio44a - again.....:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Only 1 mistake, you should carry on his story for 5 years in the future.

I am curious to know your charachters' future.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
You mailed this one in....

...didn't you?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Maybe in some alternate universe,

You can get people to sign papers with witnesses present, without them carefully reading them. However, in our universe, that story is BS so I gave it 2**.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWornock

DWornock what universe do you live in? They suspected nothing. Most people don't read every line before signing? When was the last time you read the entire software disclosure before you hit OK? You are a man hating moron!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DIRE NECESSITY

indicates new and massive changes. Some for the betterment. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pretty silly

I'm sure Frank's lawyer could get those papers null an voided afterall he signed them through false pretenses. Even if he couldn't wouldn't he want revenge for the loss of his company and therefore in a year or so wouldn't it be more believable if both Donna and the idiot were found murdered wouldn't Paula be struck off?

I know you want to reject reality but I'd rather reject this story, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Get real people

For crying out loud this is a fiction story( that is some thing not based on true facts). However it is based on an idea in the author's mind. So why cann' t he play around with the rules a little bit?

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A LAWYER AND A LAWYER WIFE

and not 1 brain among them. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Great

I love revenge. They had it coming and they got it. YEA

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
You kicked it in the ass(es) with this one

Beautiful revenge and equity at the same time. Well balanced and delivered. Thank you. I hope the kids came out all right.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
liked the love

and the older woman and younger man - you never said how old they were but i got the feeling he was about 40 or younger.

well written gave u a 5.

LostchanceLostchanceover 11 years ago
Great...

I loved the whole "They signed their own demise" thing too. Great bit of perfect revenge. Please continue writing ^_^

troubleddeeplytroubleddeeplyover 11 years ago
hmmmm

an enjoyable tale. my only critique is that relationship based soley on sex are often doomed because relationships are build on 90% personal interaction and 10% sex. I realize that this site encourages dwelling on the sexual aspect of a relationship disproportionately, however making note of reality ( such as the nature of relationships) makes stories more believable. Just my opinion....

roscovichroscovichover 11 years ago
Why do I enjoy Scorpios stories so much?

It is because he is so good as a writer? Yes,and two dozen more reasons.

Thanks Scorpio.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
There were a few points I particularly liked in the story

When she asked 'Are you married?' That resonated because it made him look straight at the problem.

The other touch was a distinctly female one. While I'm a guy, I can understand that Megan using Donna's products, towels etc was a territorial blow to her.

There were negatives in the story, but I feel in a quixotic mood and shall not discuss them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

that is the way a cheating spouse should be treated. Humiliated, lose everything, and dumped. Whether its the guy or woman cheating they should get nothing in the divorce. Cheaters don't deserve a dime.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

A cliche. Husband's wife and his business partner. What the fuck. In the end justice was served. Excellent revenge.

OH YEAH

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
very nice.

Loved the story. Well written, nice plot. Justice was served in the end. What more does one need? 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he should have set his business partner up with a aids infested whore so he could infect the wife

She is a cheating whore and deserves to be treated as such.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great revenge story

Donna was a skank with serious issues. She's had suffered severe trauma which may have contributed to her outrageous behavior. Which the death and loss of two young children could blow gaskets out of any mother's brain. It doesn't excuse the behavior may serve as a rationalization in understanding. So the villain Donna is also a wounded bird serving to water down the effectiveness of slamming a cold plate of revenge in the face of a hopeless victim. The story was still good but it should be better thought thru on the molding of characters especially in it's watering down the bad guy image of Donna. Frank was a piece of trash no real description that gave him saving grace. Donna's other lovers were briefly described as married men. Donna was a skank but probably was mentally ill or .Megan was a chance find and contributed as a greater plotter tormenter well as far as Donna was concerned. The author was abrupt in the ending yet an epilogue would've been nice to resolve the post divorce status of all characters. All in all, it was a great story thanks!

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
sad but true

a friends child died accidentally? that year wife was having an affair blamed my friend, he went public no warning no sympathy all her friends all her family, even made the child's death look like her- her drinking and fucking around caused him to get run over..lack of supervision while his son died she was fucking lover boy, she lost it drank alot during divorce i myself once said " it was only a matter of time before she killed the boy anyway one way or another it not liked she loved it or anything" yeah mean but the loss of his son and his wife Turing the evil cunt nearly killed him, like this character she used excuses to rationalize a cunts way of life.

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Paybacks are a MF!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

This had to be one of the best! The fact that he didn't fuck Megan in front of Wifey until AFTER she'd signed the Divorce papers was pure genius! Wifey has NO legal wiggle room now! She got lawyered big time!

5 HUGE Stars! :D

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent Revenge

There's nothing better than broke and homeless cheaters. Except maybe living in constant pain. Oh well maybe the next chapter.

HA Ha ha

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
2nd Comment

And the nod and wink to Stang was well done. Now we just need to get Stang back to BTB...

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The first

I did not write comment to this story, but that is enough I am the first who put this story in own favorite collection ...............

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5 *

Awesome read and I love the Stang reference :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nod and wink to Stang? I fail to see it.

He briefly mentioned Mustangs in his story and you think it's a nod and wink?

I don't think so, and if it is, I intensely dislike such a cheap and taudry tactic, one used to distraction by good old boring "Stang".

Scorpio44a has no reason to use such tactics.

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago
good story

Are you a member of the Stang Dynasty ?

A galaxy of stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not bad at all

You did a good job with this story; but, I have just 1 query : how come in so many of these stories the " hero '' ends up with a new woman before the old one has gone. Not realistic at all, I've talked with many of my mates who have been divorced & none of us had another lady to help us so quickly, except those who were cheating themselves of course

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Most men in this position

Don't have lawyers who are on the ball and eat at Red Lobster, either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If you want reality read the Times

Realistic or not I love stories like this. We should all be so lucky.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THE FUCKING YOU GET

for all those they got, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LEGAL QUEASTIONS ?

while understanding that 50% is the law what happens lf one of the spouses agrees to less and tells the judge its fine? also wlthout her backing Frank up he would have no case. I also think many of you missed the papers were back dated to have taken place to before the SLC trip

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

Loved it , i have no idea if the legalities stand up.

it was a most enjoyable read.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 9 years ago
@sdc. yes there are

My friends wife happened to have a similar thing going with my friends brothers brother in law. The attorney didn't eat at red lobster but the restaurant next door when she saw them going in. The attorney filmed it on her phone and had her husband (second one due to first ones cheating) who happened to also be a sitting judge witness it. Called my friend and got the ok to bug the house. They got the slut on tape but they also got a picture of the 9 year old daughter and her 11 year old sister watching. With that alone he got full custody. Lawyer called cps and had lids removed right away. In her case she was screwing only two men and one of the women. Kids were supposed to be asleep but you all know how that goes. The man and woman there weren't married to each other. In any event, as she was being led away her parents came to get the kids but were refused by order of the father. He didn't show up with a new woman though. The wife who wasn't involved was all of 24 to his 35. She was all of 4'8 and had two of her own. Twin little redheads like her. Took about two and a half years but they (Thais my friend and Samantha Toms' wife) started out with play dates and supporting each other to dating, then marriage. So his partner Fred, Tom his supposed friend, & Eileen mistress of Tom and a wife to someone else by the name of Jacob, plus his wife basically were charged with reckless endangerment of a minor times two for both kids and a few other things and had the judge try to break his foot off in their asses gave them almost the maximum sentence when he found out that the kids had witnessed it twice before and didn't know how to tell daddy about it. They all lost their families as well as jobs and what not. The partnership had bylaws with morality clauses as the third partner had been burned once beforehand by an employer so he forced it into the company bylaws as well as into the employee contracts. To cut it short Thais had made sure that the inlaws only had supervised visits because his wife was living with her parents while the trial was going on. Her own sisters rejected her and to a point their parents because they were supporting the slut.

Cutting to the chase it took a few years and much therapy for the kids but Thais and Samantha got married, wife spent about four years in prison, don't remember what the others got, he kept his kids got a faithful wife and a new partner, the original partners wife got all his shares in the divorce and took to the work like a duck to water. She just worked from home a lot to be with her own kids. She also stayed friends with Thais and Samantha and wound up marrying Samanthas brother in laws brother. He was an engineer and also joined the company after losing his wife in Tower Two on 9/11. That took until 2007 for that to happen. When I asked them at a BBQ if they would have stayed with the spouses if the spouses hadn't cheated they all said yes!!! Their biggest problem was the kids mental anguish. In time it all worked out but oh boy was it hard.

The cheaters also got registered as sex offenders due to this also.

So yes not all lawyers are bottom feeders, and some of them are on the ball.

And life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna

@ Seeker1107 From Europe we European are enviouse to you American. In America has trend turning. The children custody is earned more times by the father than in Europe. For example in Georgia the husband gets the children custody if the wife is serial cheater. There are USA state where the bastard production is felony (fraud against the husband). I read a comment where the poster wrote he got the children custudy when he could prove his wife was with the lover in the next room to the playing young kid. In a lot of states in the USA the ex husband does not pay any children support if the bastards are below 4 years old. The (ex) husband can sue the biological father for 18 years money compensation for raising bastards.

etc... etc... Many author fellows asked me why I put my revenge stories in the USA against being European. You story is the best explanation for it!

From an enviouse European

Duna

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“As I read I could usually feel my emotional reaction wanting me to want to physically hurt my wife and the man who screwed her.” – Leaving aside for the moment the husband’s ABILITY to hurt anyone, an important issue is kids; if there ARE any, you don’t want to risk prison!

“She also entertained three of our other friends in our bedroom.” – Some “friends”! I could MAYBE see ONE friend fucking his wife, even a “best friend”, but FOUR?!

“Is it Miss, Misses or MS Thorne?" – I think you meant “Miss, MRS or MS”!

“My husband killed himself the day he thought he found out I was having an affair. I wasn't. My sister fed him lies so he'd divorce me and marry her.” – I realize it’s her SISTER making the accusations, but to KILL himself with no PROOF of her affair is just NUTS!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
STUPID AND GREEDY

and they are Atts. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

What an awesome way to get back at a cheating wife and partner, they need to read this story. Totally a great read, loved it!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
a very unusual and proactive

attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice fantasy.

Have you ever heard of the word fraud? For so much money, do you really think that a whore like Donna would really care what her mother would think about the pictures, and why would Frank care at all? As for tying her up, he'd go to the big house for awhile for domestic battery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why is he fucking an old lady!

Megan is in her fifties and he is in his early thirties. Why is he fucking someone as old as his mothe! She can't give him the kids he wants!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Saving Each Other

It's not about age,or the size of the tits.It's about a mutual connection,an understanding,if you will. It's about LOVE!

- It just feels right that he and Megan have found each other after the emotional pain each has felt. Those freckles,gray pony tail,and monkey sex youthful attitude make Megan one sexy broad! I can feel the uplifting connection here with Megan.

Wish there was a follow up story about his new life with Megan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why can't you remember what you wrote?

Donna's mom and dad died in a car crash, with the kids, but Ben then threatens Donna with showing "Mom" the photo of Donna blowing Jose! Too much contrived in your stories.

Bullfrog

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Dead Mom

Anon 5/1716, you make a good point. Even though the statement about the kids dying in the accident could be interpreted as her folks surviving, it was a big mistake either way. Otherwise, a good story S44.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Donna isn't a wee bit fucked up, is she...?

Loves her husband... But doesn't love Frank...

Needs Frank (as if to imply only)... But fucks other men...

Only stayed married for the money... but will "see him fucking Megan every time she closes her eyes"...

Or maybe she's just a lying cheating slut.....?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Oh Yeah

Tremendous revenge. Ye reap what ye sow. The cheating cunt and her jerkoff asshole lover and business partner now know how our hero felt.

But not any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FACTUAL REAL TRUE LIFE SERIAL CHEATING WIFE

Details of why married college instructor in Helena Montana lsot that position are posted on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. She is unrepentant serial cheating wife who sexually harassed married male student despite his pleading with her to stop. In the end when threatening to flunk him didn't get him into bed she told him she would falsely accuse him of accosting her. Her department head had lready made slanderous remarks about student even though she had never met him. My guess is dept head hated middle aged white male construction workers.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Classic!

A classic, GOOD tale of cheating and justice being served.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

the next to the last sentence, sounds like another chapter is needed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

Really stupid non est factum

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous