All Comments on 'Bicurious and Married?'

by Pirate_Guy

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Do as this man says

I am a married man who as done the same as our advisor; I opened up to my future wife, before we married. It was a highly risky course of action and it worked.

The rest ofhis advice is true and accurate. Do as he says and you will be, if not safe, then safer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mmmmm

Very interesting, not much of a plot though.

Okay then, i'll give it a go..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very good advice,

Having done likewise for more years than I care to remember I was never caught out.

My desires went a little further,(read Frank man of iron), and my desire continues even now, sadly being unfulfilled of late.

Look forwards to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice Job!

I agree with everything you wrote. I have lived all of it. I left a long term marriage in order to be free to try things like this, and satisfied several curiosities before falling in love with a woman I ended up living with for several years. Unfortunately, I went the route you did, and she left when she found out. Fortunately, I have used my newly single status much more wisely this time, having met several intimate friends of both genders who were looking for about the same thing: FWB. I may be single, but I have more sex than 90%+ of the married guys out there, and probably more than 80% of the single guys with GFs. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Personally though

I love the gloryhole action of public toilets. I don't want to actually meet anyone, talk to them and get to know them. I just wanna suck a nice cock, till it blows down my throat. I agree it's not safe, but I can't help myself. I love strange cocks.

My wife won't understand, because she has other unrelated issues with this sort of stuff, but that's okay. I don't like pushing anything on her. She's too good a woman.

I'm going now, to the local mall to find myself a nice cock.

Cya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
right on the money

Read this one 3 times,i hope you write more about where one might safely meet other curious newbies.older retired here and still looking for a first time.i am pretty sure a lot of men are having these thoughts and looking for some trusted one to talk too about it.its a burden to carry around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
been there done that

as someone still out there playing while married the first part of this is so spot on it sounds like my life story

just still convinced i can avoid the unhappy ending

skip5236skip5236about 13 years ago
Well done...

Would agree with virtually all of your advice, very well stated. Have had very similar experiences, though my tastes tend to run more to the 'very well hung who brought out your submissive side' that you allude to. And do stick to other married guys, have had one experience with an unattached guy who enjoyed hinting he might expose me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks...thats me!

OMG! It's as though you were talking to me, I am currently in the "curious" phase....all advice greatfully received! looking forward to any additional advice/stories...Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I can relate to all of this. At this moment I am in a hotel on business and im contemplating looking on craigslist for my very first willy to suck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh Yeah - Careful Does IT

I was you years ago. I found a 'friend' I now see about once a month. Started off very carefully - he said he'd do what my wife wouldn't - and he did. OMG did he ever. My head nearly exploded when he blew me the first time. It was delicious!

After about the fifth or sixth meeting - and fantastic blow jobs - I decided I wanted to try it. Now it is even steven deal, I do him then he does me, or the other way around. Never have we had any problem with getting caught. He is a realtor and we have unending houses to meet in.

We even found a way, having mutual interests, to "meet" so our wives know each other. And, they aren't surprised, when we go 'do' something together. If only they knew what! Right now we are trying to figure out a way to get away for several days together.

Before I found him though, there were several frogs that showed up. Now I have a prince of a friend! They are out there, but be careful. There are a lot more frog than princes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
should've married someone like me...

I asked my husband one day if he liked watching 2 women together, of course he said yes. So I told him I would like to watch 2 men together. Lucky for me, that pulled him out of his bi-curious shell and we have a friend coming to town soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
almost, but not quite...

So you avoided guys who replied in one-line "grunts," couldn't spell CAT or were fixated on one thing ("I luv giving road head!") yet you see nothing wrong with posting your ads as "a nice cock shot" because "people are far more likely to respond if you include a pic"?

I hate to have to break this to you, but the reaction I've seen on-line to this (in comments on swinger forums) has been rather negative to the posts of disembodied penises in a personal ad or a response to same. Basically, it's a known trick to trigger the 'has picture' flag in a search without giving the reader any useful clue to what you look like... but you're acting in a manner (introducing yourself to a stranger by 'whipping it out' before knowing if they're even interested in you) that no one would ever try in real life - except perhaps at the gay baths, and even there an overly-aggressive approach gets one labelled as a "troll".

I realise you are posting zero info because you are afraid of your cheating arse getting caught... but attaching a penis image to an ad doesn't fix anything.

Also, do keep in mind that computer security is only half the battle... if, when you drag your sorry, cum-filled derrière back to your loving wifey, you are emotionally cold, distant and absent because your mind is still on that mouthful of throbbing black man meat in some bar in some other town, she will notice your inattention to her. Even if she doesn't put all of the pieces together as to *why* your mind (or your eyes) appear to be elsewhere, if she is not getting the affection she needs this may well still be the first step towards the end of your primary relationship.

So much for looking for technological solutions to non-technical problems... cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
realistic and effective

Heed this man, married cocksucker! He knows whereof he speaks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
From a Married Pitcher

I have used the services of such men for a few years now, and he is spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No Place that is safe to meet

Well, I'm one of those married guys who does want to be with another man and play with his cock and have him do the same with mine. There seem to be a LOT of us out there; especially older married guys like me. The issue really is (beyond the obvious stated in this great article) a PLACE to safe/privately/secure meet and enjoy a few minutes of pleasure. Let's face it, it usually doesn't take all that long <smile>!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Weigh it up, what's to lose?

I have been getting the urge to suck a cock lately. I'm not gay , I'm happily married and find the female form absolutely and totally desirable. I don't find myself ever looking at men in the street never crosses my mind to check out a guys ass and look to see how big the bulge is in their jeans. I don't do this because I don't fancy men. Problem is though I really like looking at naked cocks with hanging plump balls and oozing thick white cum. I started watching bisexual porn and gradually this has changed to just watching gay porn as long as it doesn't involve kissing, cuddling and anal. Just a good wank and blow job is what I enjoy watching because that is my fantasy. The urge to suck a cock is huge. My wife knows about my bi fantasy and even talks dirty about me licking her pussy which is full of a strangers cum. She watches girl on girl porn because it's a fantasy of hers to go down on a pussy. The thing is she says it's only a fantasy and it turns her on. I say the same thing but it's become more than a fantasy it's become a strong niggling urge that won't go away.

When I find myself in a situation where I have time to arrange an internet meeting I look up guys and and send msg's and get to the point where I'm going to meet someone and then I decide to have a wank so the urged goes away. After I have ejaculated I can't believe I was ever going to contemplate going through with it!

I have decided this is the way I shall go on because when I have just cum I am thinking straight. When I am horny I am not thinking rationally, in other words my cock is ruling my brain. I take control by having a wank quickly before I make the decision to meet, jump in the car and end up possibly fucking up my wonderful life.

I love my wife, love my kids, love my work, have a great home and an in good health.

I have weighed it up, I could lose all of these precious things just to suck a cock. I could get found out, I could find that if I do it once the urge is going to become even worse and wreck my marriage. I would then lose the closeness I have with my kids. I would lose my business because that is linked to my home and that would come crashing down too. I could get found out not because I was caught or told on but because I contracted herpes or something far worse. This I could pass on to my wife which would be terrible. The guys on hookup sites are having sex with strangers so often that many will have herpes type 1 or 2. They won't even know they have it in many cases because of the incubation period. Some will have other std 's and maybe some will have the HIV virus. I wouldn't want to suck a cock with a condom on because that removes the enjoyment for me. So then I have decided to play it the sensible way and it all literally comes down to having a quick wank at my moments of weakness. It's not a terrible price to pay when you weigh up all the things that could go wrong. I shall carry on fantasising with my wife about such things and make sure that when I have a free day to meet and suck I'll know that I can get my mind straight again choking the chicken for 5 minutes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

im same, married love women but have an urge to suck a cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Normal guy

Since I crossed the line and discovered cock I can't believe how many married men are playing there. I've met dozens of decent, professional married guys who share this urge. It's helped me realise I'm not sick, perverted or less of a man. I'm just a regular guy who enjoys getting naked with other guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
COCK LOVING CUM BUCKET

As a filthy slut who sucked his older cousins cock wearing my sisters pink gingham party frock , took part in various gangbangs and sucked and fucked 17 cocks over a weekend long party i can assure the happy dafty who left the comment "Oh ive had many professional men who just liked sucking or being sucked it dosent make me a pervert WRONG!!! im just a regular guy WRONG!!!! oh and im such a quiet nice respectable man who just has this one little quirk i suck dick WELL TELL YOU SOMETHING BUDDY you ARE A PERVERTED FUCKWIT COCKLOVING WHORE AND I SHOULD KNOW MR FUCKIN NICEY SPICY PS YOU ARE NASTY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my husband won't come clean

my husband is all but the poster child for this article but has yet to stop with the lies...i think HE gets off on the deviousness of being a cheater as much as anything! i appreciate your article and plan to show it to him (somehow) thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another mwm considering bisex

thanks for your advice,first time I have ever seen all the pitfalls and ideas lade out so well.again thanks for the food for thought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I confess

yes I am married but love sucking a nice hard cock and tasting cum. sometimes with my ass in the air I would like to try have a 6'' or so in my ass just to see whether I'd like it or not?

blowitblowitover 7 years ago
Same same.

I am in the same situation in that I have been wanting a male 'friend' for mutual cock sucking for a long time. My wife is fully aware of my curiosity and I have her consent to meet and experiment so long as I stay safe and give her all the details.

Whilst it is great to have her understanding and consent taking away the possible guilt of cheating on her it doesn't help to find the man. Thus I am still waiting to experience the joy of sucking cock. One day my boat will dock. I just wish it were easier to identify a man with similar desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Married and very curious

I am married but have always fantasized about being with another guy. I've always been conscious about my butt and always paranoid because i have a bubble butt and over the years i have had guys whisper in my ear about my ass and used to freak me out and i would throw a fit. It wasn't until recently where the thought of any guy(s) checking my ass out totally turns me on. I went out and bought a dildo and have been using it but I'm ready to move on to the real thing. Any help on where i can get started. I do also have to be very discreet. Thanks in advance for any and all advice you can offer.

1mbibry1mbibryabout 7 years ago
Spot on.

What a wonderful essay.

I've been in the "curious" zone for years. I'd love to cross over into the experienced arena. I just can't get up the nerve to talk to my wife about it and I'm not wanting to traumatize our children by getting caught with another man.

I'll be re reading this essay I'm sure, and hopefully I'll grow the balls to talk to my wife about my desire.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yep

All the bases you touched are on my playing field. I have not done the deed yet because I am looking for the perfect partner, which may take forever. I have a strong feeling that my bi horizon will be quickly broadened given a little experience. I see so many "married male seeking same" ads on CL that I realize how many marriages are in the same bad shape as mine. Thanks very much for your commentary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All true

This advice is so true. I am in the stage now where I play with a good guy once a month but getting here was hard scary and exciting. Wife still doesnt know but I drop hints every now and then so I think she may suspect.

FinrodOathkeeperFinrodOathkeeperover 4 years ago
Bullseye!

Excellent words of wisdom! I honestly wish I'd read this before I ventured onto the DL scene. There is a LOT of good information here that will come in handy. Lol, luckily I made it through some misadventures that are now stories that I hope eventually will join the Literotica catalog. Thank you for putting it out there and kudos for using a great mix of humour as well. Forgive me for adding to something you touched on: if discreet is misspelled, run as fast as you can! Thanx again...

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Closet Bi married guy

I have been sucking cock my entire life. I love women and pussy but also cock and ass. I am a true bi-sexual. My wife has caught me with other women but not men.

We are still together.

Like you, I use to travel a lot for my job and a Bi guy in a motel room has unlimited opportunities.

My travel days are now over and it has gotten difficult to find opportunity. Plus with CL closing the personal section, it leaves a much limited source of guys on the hunt.

I have a couple of email friends on this site and we shall see where that goes.

caymanctscaymanctsover 1 year ago

really great and useful information, sorely needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love my wife and am very cautious about sucking cock. I have no interest in a man's body except their cocks. I have sucked off 5 guys in 7 years. Four have been married and one single. And 3 of the guys more than once. I also had a gay guy suck me off without reciprocation 14 times. Damn was he ever good. I have to agree since CL stopped personals it has become difficult to find married men to blow. I would go to a glory hole, but STDs scare me. I sure wish there was an easier way to find other married men for just oral.

CRASO63CRASO638 months ago

Thank you for this....just thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am a bi curious married man. The wife has lost all interest in sex. I have always had the desire to be with another man. Was able to be in a circle jerk a few years ago and was brought to an orgasm by another man. Since then my desire to suck and go further with a guys cock is extreme. I read the stories here and do man on man phone sex. My orgasm is unbelievable.

Took this article very serious. Nevertheless I need it bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous