All Comments on 'Desire Ch. 02'

by SoullessCynner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
alexandra36alexandra36over 13 years ago

So much better! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

this it's greate, hope that there relationship keeps going stronger... love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
meh

I'm not sure if you originally intended this or if you thought you had to put some sex into it because people asked for sex. I like the last chapter better but this one was okay too. For some reason the emotions just didn't come out as easily.

RahtidRahtidover 13 years ago

Enjoyed every minute of the story looking forward to further development of the relationship...hopefully the next chapter will be longer.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Oh wow...

I am loving this! Can't wait for the next chapter.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 13 years ago
Build it (up) and they will come (back)!

One of my most favorite authors posts with another site with a pen name "John Yager". You show signs of fitting the same comfortable and complete writing style. Background and character development seems to come from a similar school of thought; "make the reader plead for more" knowing it's the right kind of reader foreplay. Build it (up) and they will come (back for more)!

I look forward to the day you complete your 1st, and your 2nd ... And beyond. I know you can do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really enjoying this

Great job so far. Keep it up I look forward to futurer installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i enjoyed reading this story so cute

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous