All Comments on 'Holy Shit Ch. 02'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOLY SHIT what a problem

You are over-using the words HOLY SHIT! so often that it is annoying. This over-usage destroys any good reading experience.

It even destroys a relatively good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Holy Shit

A great story except if anyone said HOLY SHIT one more time I would have gagged. It ruined what could have been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Your use of words was fine.The story was very believable .Hope you will keep the story going.Some people have comments and they are like assholes.Everyone has them.Some smellier than others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic story

but like mentioned, the words" Holy Shit" was overused. Also the use of capital letters to emphasize shouting was unnecessary. Tone it down some, makes for better reading. Otherwise nicely done. Please take this as constructive criticism. Your efforts are appreciated. Thank you. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have lots of ideas!

Please don't end here. I have lots of ideas that I am willing to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shit isn't holy.

I's stinky or smelly & if you've got the runs... Well, you know what you have...A MESS! Why discuss shit when you've got an incestuous family on your hands? Did I forget 'hypocrits'? Keep on truckin' w/the incestuous fuckin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lush hot cunt,fab

Fucking wonderful I have a big cock and just love eating cunt and fucking cunt, to fuck one while sucking a second is out of this world. More and more please. Cunt drunk fucker UK

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 13 years agoAuthor
You guys...n gals

I enjoy reading all of your comments as trust me, they will help make my stories better. However, I used "holy shit" soooooo many times just to try to use one of my friend's favorite sayings to the extreme. She says it all the time! Because I intended to over used it I decided to title the stories with those same two words. Maybe it's because I know her so well but I thought it was rather funny. Wank on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
orgasms

excellent orgasms. we all know they are not like that in real life all the time but this is why we write about them. very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Oh shit I only wish it was me getting fucked by my son. He is quite tall and blonde and he has a great cock (I've spied on him) You made me wet while reading the story and played with my clit

More like this please

Julie

boobman44boobman44over 13 years ago
super erotic

part 2 is hotter than part one. This is my favorite type of story. big tit mom, sis, and aunts fucking hung stud. give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'd like to read at least one more chapter

these are just ideas of where it might go; no writing talent myself

Mom and daughter talking about getting caught

Mom keeping quite about son & daughter so they won't move out

Mom sneeking around to watch son & daughter

Daughter's friend seducing Mom

Daughter and daughter's friend talking about timesharing son

Daughter coming in to take over from friend, daughter friend make-out

Father catches Mom with friend

Friend seduces Father

Mom goes to get son, turns into threesome

Father and Friend join in

Friend moves in and sleeps with Mother and Father

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that was great

you should continue this. Make go longer. Maybe even cockil the father and make mom and sis pregnet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please

please don't abandon this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Woohooo!

Bring the whole family! Aunts... Cousins...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOLY_SHIT is right it was great

wish i was that young again and know what i know now i had 2 sis only got one of them. But that is my story loved it keep up the good writing

poppakinkpoppakinkabout 13 years ago
CUCKOLD AND PREGNANT

I agree that the dad should be cuckold by the family and mom and sis should get pregnant from all their hot fucking!

LiLTaZ16LiLTaZ16about 13 years ago
Best one yet

You should deffinatly contnue with this story.. i have read alot of stories and this is by far the best..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

THE FIRST ANONYMOUS SHOULD INVITE HER SON TO PLEASURE AND THE SECOND SHOULD TELL THE STORY OF HIM AND HIS TWO SISTERS.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I don't know about holy shit, but my bullshit alarm went off a couple of times.

But, I still gave it Five Stars! I thoroughly enjoyed it and do thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"Oh yes my son, fuck your mother and show her what it really means to get fucked!"

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking and sisterbanging by a creative and prolific writer. Young Ron is a big well-built boy, with a big meaty prick swinging between his strong young legs that's the gleeful joy of both his mother and his kid sister Becky. When his mom catches sight of her boy's big fat dick---even soft!---she's jolted down to her dripping motherly cunt. Ron-boy's in the enviable position of having both of the family twats available to him whenever he feels like flooding them with powerful doses of his creamy semen, and the grinning young motherfucker and sisterpounder takes full advantage. As he's shoving his massive prick up between his mother's legs he tells her that before he's finished he's gonna give her mommy-cunt a thorough "cum bath from the inside!" This boy's got the heavy loaded balls to do it---and he does! His mom and sis are going to get their twats very well taken care of, as Ron proudly does his duty as an ever-hard son and big brother.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago

I can think of all kinds of comments to make but "HOLY SHIT" sums it up just fine.

TOM469TOM469about 8 years ago

GRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh Jesus, you're so much bigger than the father's!

"Oh god, this might be a sin, but you make me feel so much glory through my entire body," the mother moaned. "Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, that feels so good, harder baby, harder!" she called out. I picked up the pace, and our bodies began smacking from the mother's juices, and my thrusting into her pussy. Breathing hard, her orgasm began, and so did her defiance of my father! "Oh god, oh god, oh fuck me Jesus, fuck your mother, Jesus fuck me!" my mother yelled! "I'm coming my son, I'm coming, Oh yes, oh Jesus, oh god, fuck me harder, oh god, oh fuck me Jesus!" she shouted! "Oh god yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh, oh, oh, Goooooooooooooooooooddddd!!!!!!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 8 years ago
This is about the fourth time I have read this story through the years.

The "Holy Shit" phrase was used so much to make a point, of course it was overblown. His fuck of his Mom was one of the funniest (and hottest) of that genre I have read and I have been reading fiction and porn for many years. Keep up the good work, DD, if you are still in action. You are one of the BEST! Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I really loved the part where the sister catches them fucking just like the mom caught the brother/sister fucking earlier. Gets me off every time.

You could have described the mom's body more though. The only thing you mentioned was she had a bald pussy, nothing about her tits, ass, legs, face, hair, etc. Otherwise, well done. Five stars.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

It was a 5 star story until the last paragraph. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

On my way! Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, two red hot sex crazed cunts to play with the lucky lucky fucker. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very sexy I then wanted the mum to lick his cum from the sisters cunt

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

FANTASTIC follow up story.

Mom cumming in at the perfect ending.

That was AWESOME!!!

Thought Dad might stop by for a Quickie.

Can’t wait for the next visitor!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Why? Why do Brother/Sister incest stories insist on adding the parents? 🤔

Totally ruined my good mood. 😒 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with other comments that bro—sis storied don’t need mom & dad involved. Dropped it down to 4 stars.

Bill S.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

I was really hoping that w would be writing a Polyamorous Triad story around Mandy, Becky, and Ron. But then you just HAD to go and ruin it for me by turning Ron into a motherfucker. 😒 I realize that a lot of the people who are interested in incest always beg for the mom to join in. I'm fairly certain that this is strictly a prurient interest for men and not for women. 🤔 But I'm a man who accidentally saw his own mother's pussy once and I was NEVER EVER attracted to her. I have a preference for girls with large, prominent labia. My mother had the kind of genitalia that I prefer, and yet to this day I have never fantasized about her and have no desire to. Sigmund Freud can shove it up his ass.

So since you ruined a decent brother/sister incest story by adding mom in...1/5

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Well, the brother sister part is great! Adding a female in desperate need of real loving is to be commended. Would I add sister's friend - maybe or not. Would I add Dad - only as a student, to learn from, and potentially save, his marriage - could work. Great read - so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous