All Comments on 'My Mexican Carpenter'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jennifer's change

Looking forward to your next chapter where you write abou Jennifer's life alteration.......

fregenfregenover 13 years ago
A guess

Would be she is pregnant and hubbie has not had sex with her for 5 weeks. Hmmm. From his job I doubt he is an idiot. Also as a loss adjuster he has to be able to shift through the bs. Hmmm. Could be an interesting scene.<P>

Of course, coupled with the fact she has cheated before, is now Emile's slut, and considers her hubbie to have a "worthless dick," he would be well shed of her. Hope Emile can afford to buy her designer clothes and "cabriolet BMW soft top, brand new." LOL<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

Does she die of some horrible disease? One that makes her face into a nightmare that no right minded freak would go near? Let alone her builder? And she dies alone with no one to care while her husband fucks some 18 year old college girl.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
No Way

Only good thing that could happen here is that she gets kicked to the curb and her and her lover catch the clap. Sorry, but I find nothing here to make me want to continue reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it!

Keep up the good work. You have me longng for chapter two :) Keep up the good work.

blackstallion21blackstallion21over 13 years ago
Interesting BUT...

You could use a little editing. The story line was good, except for the sudden twist at the end... I would have to agree, as a man, it's rough hearing that "She didn't want her HUSBAND's Worthless Cock" anymore... over some contractor who Mysteriously turned her out...

Looking forward to reading more stories though, as I said, the plot behind the story was good! I enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dude, nice fantasy

You write thoughts women have almost as good as women do. Nice story though. I hope there is a continuation that brings the husband in out of the cold though.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Nice

New office for the price of ridding of a slut, worth it!

Kick her ass out, or sell her to the donkey show in Mexico!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

Some of the worst writing ever. Grammar is atrocious, no clear thoughts, no lead in, nothing making me want to learn more about these people or you as a writer. Having great fantasies does not a good writer make. Read your own work and see if it makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Too Bad

Not too bad of a story. Wasn't the best I had ever read, but still good. Would have liked more descriptions during the sex scenes instead of just stating what they did. Could have been more explicit. I don't really care for the ending. The ending intrigues me and makes me want to read more, but when I think about what I've already read, I think twice about wanting to read more. Probably best to just leave it as a cliff hanger. All in all, a good attempt. Keep working at it and use your imagination to the fullest extent. The more you write, the better you'll get. Good Luck!

AvazinaAvazinaover 10 years ago
NOT FINISHED?

WHERE IS PART 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous