All Comments on 'Orion's Dog'

by EvelynEvelyn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Talent

You do have talent and this short was worth the time it took to read it. Unless you write Loving Wives stories or some other erotic work, you will not get read here on Lit. Regardless, keep writing and for God's sake, don't let the assholes who think they are critics discourage you.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
An extremely well written short story!

I hope you continue to submit stories in the future and I will look for your postings.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
a sad story for her ex

lkove the writing of this brilliant first story. love to read more of your writing. your good and a gifted writer. so hey pick up your pen so to speak and write the next storypart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

I am sure you can and would write more elaborate ones! This one is so good, I look forward to a longer one; soon! Thanks for sharing your story with us.

seattlejackseattlejackover 13 years ago
I liked your story

"In the east, Orion hung in the heavens," Out West here, Pacific North West, Orion seems to hang in the Southern sky. I did like your story though.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
I wish I was smart...

But I am wicked stupid. I don't really get this story and I guess it is my lack of literary acumen. Oh darn! You know that a story has to be wicked pissa if it ends with references to mythology and celestial bodies. Oh shit there was no moon. The horror! The horror! My best guess is that Brandis and Joey are dogs. Whew, I knew if I sounded it out, nirvana would follow. I like bestiality stories. I wish I could lick myself.

EvelynEvelynEvelynEvelynover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments guys!

I appreciate the feedback, thanks for taking the time to read my story!

@ seattlejack Orion rises in the eastern sky and slowly moves south, but you are right the constellation is most visible when it is at its highest point in the southern sky. When the story ends it is still early evening. I'm glad you like my story! :)

Thanks again for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Break up

I just broke up with my gf three months ago after dating for three years. Your story broke my heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous