All Comments on 'Mother Son Chance Happening'

by xyster

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very well done. A story of people struggling against their desires done in a respectful way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
finally

Way to long. Nothing happens until page five..Boring...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Exquisite

So well worth the wait!

Kindly do not keep us hanging on for your next sweet morsel.

nepo in nz

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic story!

Lovely erotic story, great stuff! Don't leave it too long before the next one...........a follow-up to this one wouldn't go amiss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

I'm glad to see you writing again. I enjoyed this story & I hope it is not long before your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"I was so horny that the desire to sex her took over my brain."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best written stories on Literotica

You write beautifuully. For those who dislike the long buildup & anticipation, there are thousands of stories on Literotica. where the mother & son are fucking by the third paragraph. Your plot is much more realistic and sensual. I would love a similar story narrated by the hesitant and horny frustrated mom. (Can you tell I'm one of the multitude of horny frustratred moms?) Anyway please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

keep on writing author! its good!

dreamzdreamzover 13 years ago
Breathtaking!

One of the finest stories, if not the finest, I've ever read here on Literotica. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good, but...

The story was well written and built to the appropriate climax. If I have any mild critical comments, it is a private one. I go to the end of pieces to see if they are worth reading. With this piece, I could easily read the last page and completely skip the first four. The build-up by the 1st four pages was nice but, perhaps, non-essential. But, that is being narrow minded...the piece overall was very good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A very good story.

Great build up, well written.

I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gripping.

A wonderful story which rang true. The growing tension had me tingling with anticipation, and was incredibly sexy, all the more so for being psychologically credible. The structure of the narration mirrored that of a session of lovemaking, building to an eventual climax. The suggestion that the first four pages were superfluous is tantamount to saying that instant ejaculation induced by massage of the prostate gland is as satisfying as an orgasm after protracted intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Superb

This really is one of the very best mother/son stories ever written on Literotica. The build-up was so full of tension and totally believable. I have been there and been that young man, albeit with my aunt rather than my mother. Thank you and please keep writing. Ignore the idiots who said the first 4 pages were boring! A follow-up to this would be wonderful. Am off to read the rest of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Took FOREVER! LITERARY,BUT VERBOSE

My word, this story was sooooooooooo boring and took forever to come to fruition! This is literotica.com, not an English literature class.

If you had shortened the story it would have been very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The wait, both ours for your work to appear, and theirs for the culmination of a delicate dance, was worthwhile for all of us. Looking forward to your next effort, hopefully soon.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 13 years ago
BreathTaking

That was an awesome story, and I hope it will continue. It's too bad when your perfact soul-mate ends up being your sister, mother, ect. It's nice when those barriers come down even in just a story. It's nice when author's like you make it seem possible, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best....

...story that i have ever read on this site. Please give us more

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very good love story

I like the way their love for each other built ever so slowly until neither one of them could ignore the feelings they had for each other.

A very happy ending to the story made reading a pleasure, and reading about the feelings he had for his mother was painfully slow which made the final coupling so much better.

Thanks so much for the beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
many thanks

I agree, the best story I've read ... ever. Now lets have some more.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 13 years ago
Leaves me speechless

This is by far the best story I have read on here in a quite a few years...

Slow build up which is nice for a chance. You could also almost feel the tension building between them until the inevitable happened...

Just awesome!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
simply

incredible, well done.

fdogg83097fdogg83097over 13 years ago
wow

great story, i agree one of the best in a very long time. the slow build up kept it in the realm of believeability. i hope you continue to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Credible

Very.....credible. The slow build up was entirely possible. It was the most unusual, but most realistic, build up I have ever read and the sheer uncertainty in both characters make me think this might have happened to the author. How do you add to such a story? No idea, but after the slow crafting of this chapter, will we have to wait another six years? Hope not. I definitely hope not !

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Wow!

Man alive! Perhaps a trifle long, but what a marvelous conclusion after a titilating buildup. Nice editing, also, with exceptionally few typos. Great work.

max052max052over 13 years ago
Thunderstruck!!

Have been reading Literotica.com for several years now, I must say this is one of the finest stories ever. The climax was more than worth the wait, leaving me with a feeling of almost intoxication. Fabulous work, favorite author, favorite story. Pay no attention to the Wham-Bam-Thank You Ma'am crowd. Your build up was perfect. Thank's for sharing.

Max52.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Great story amazing story. This has to be the best story I ever read and I been reading stories on the site for over 2 years. The passion and the love they showed each other was just great. Thanks for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Damn you can write...............outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Been waiting a long time......

to read something as beautiful as this. Enjoyed the assumption and how he figures out what she really thinks. Beautiful characters and great love making; this is a classic. You deserve credit for stripping this story down to it's essentials; nothing unecessary nor tawdry was bothered with. Now as to anticipating your next story, I look forward to it. Please, take as long as you like with it, you have outstanding discretion and judgement.

TibxoTibxoover 13 years ago
That is the best mother son incest story I have ever read...

...and I have read some good ones too.

Well worth the wait. Thank you.

Please continue writing more.

DougntexasDougntexasover 13 years ago
Great Story

That is the best Mother/Son story I have ever read. Write more of them................. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MOTHER and SON

Thankyou , beautiful story slow and erotic, the uncertainty ,apprehension, the kisses,the perfume, the first hug, exactly how I imagine it could happen with my own mother.I loved it when she asked "so how was it " Thank you for there being no anal or cock sucking and no swearing or crudity. Please write more in a similar vein.I would also like to read a little more of stockings , heels, leg show and seduction .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All that for so little

You went on and on and on and on and on and on, yeah seemed like I went to sleep somewhere along the line!!! Could have done all that in 2 pages????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is the problem...

Yes, the story is well done a lot, a long introduction and wealth of details that the reader brings to be captured in the scenes and they makes it very believable.

The problem is that after a so long and intense introduction the culminating moment reduces him to few is nothing and leaves a pò of bitterness and disappointment! 4 pages of introduction and 1 alone of free passion.

I hope for you has time to write a second part since it would be really a sin to conclude him/it this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very well done.

I disagree with the other comments, yes the build was long whilst the climax was very miniscule but I think it was near perfect. One of the best I have ever read.

SctDiSctDiover 13 years ago
Beautiful love story.

The best story I have ever read on this site. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

RigatonyRigatonyover 13 years ago
by far the best read of my life

after reading here for nearly 7 years, I have to say best read ever. At first i agreed with some that is was very slow, until i realized how true to life the details were, how accurate the thoughts, emotions, fears, anticipations....wow what a brilliant mind.

oh before i forget <:o) thank you for not mentioning penis size, using the "C" word, and thanks X10 for not using "copious"....I would have just died, had you ....(o:>

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best I have ever read

As your last commentator, this was one of the best stories that I have read. The slow build up to a possible inevitable was masterly. Such a nice change to the just stick your dick into your mother stories.,

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 13 years ago
i agree

TOP 3 Incest (mom/son) story EVER !!!

superb, incredible, sexy, erotic, romantic, pulsating, REALISTIC.. !

God, every line was so full of tension..

Thank you xyster :)

JB_1019JB_1019over 13 years ago
Excellent Story

This was very lifelike with all the uncertainties and hesitations of real life. The buildup was slow and deliberate. It is an excellent alternative to "goon porn".

extemporeextemporeover 13 years ago
Absolutely exquisite anticipation . . .

The slow buildup, the changing thoughts of the son and the mother's reactions were all terrific. Normally for me a 4 is a good score. Often with good authors, I will give an ocassional 5 to a story that doesn't quite deserve it, in order to give the writer his/her due on overall quality.

I only give legitimate 5s to stories that are very creatively clever, have a major emotional impact or simply overall excellence from start to finish.

This story was a slam dunk 5. Congratulations!

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
great

wonderful, i loved it, so very real glad it is, such a moving experience

wiscman45wiscman45over 13 years ago
Real

With the back and forth and uncertainty of the thoughts of the son it is very believable and realistic. The sensual build up between the two was thought prevoking and stimulating of the mind and body. The wait for this story is well worth the effort you have put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

this is the most realistic incest story ever.

most families are not like the ones you see in other stories.

good job man

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Super

One of the best mother/son stories-- sooo sexy

klrxoklrxoover 13 years ago
Nice build-up

Enjoyed it very much! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely story

Nice build up to a very happy, sexy ending however, I must say I'm sorry it ended, very steamy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Tension

That was incredible from my point of view. Although I find most stories this long to be overly detailed and boring, this was exceptional. You held my interest to the very end. I could almost feel the release at the end, for both of you. Please Keep Writing

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
Just had to see

I'm not usually an incest reader, especially mother/son. But after reading so many reviews, I just had to read this one. Very well written, commendable. However, I thought as slow as this boy operated he may have a chance just before she was admitted to a nursing home. Excruciatingly slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very strong build-up, with a satisfying ending. I only wish the sex went on for longer than a single page considering it took five pages to get there. A good, immersive narrative at any rate.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

That was one great story. After a superb build up, the story leave you hanging and wanting more, but I understand your reasons as to why you could not write more. Thanks a lot for your effort. I hope it doesn't take so long to reead your next project. ^__^

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
very nice

Nicely written.Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mind Blowing

Oh my god that was sensational. What a beautifully crafted piece of work. I was torn between wanting them to get on with it and prolonging the delicious agony. Well done indeed.

apollonaapollonaover 13 years ago
Wow

Missed your writing. After such a long wait for your return, what an effort! Beautifully written in a manner I'd expect from you. Thank you for sharing again, and I hope to see more of your work in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best ever

Quite simply the best thing I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mind Blowing/ Simply the Best!

I have to agree with every comment posted here! Great story and great story-telling! Wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic work but...

The build up was great, but I can't help but feel the sex let down the story. It seemed rushed, and a bit detached from the story. I suppose it would have been standard for any other story, but the slow buildup you used just meant the change of pacing was too great. Don't be discouraged though, incredible job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story was nicely done. I have really enjoyed reading your stories. Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very exciting

wow, a very exciting story. I love the build up on this loving incest story. wish you could write more. Or more a continuation on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
too slow

way too much buildup. 5 pages? way to slow. 2 stars here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too, too slow.

just because it took so long to write (?) is no rreason to drag it out for 3 full chapters. Try again ??

2275jr2275jrabout 13 years ago
wow what a mom and what a fuck

brilliant story so very exciting hot and very horny.

i can say it was a awesome story to read. love it from start to finish

more more of this out standing story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved the story! The level of detail was really arousing. I think there was some redundancy in places during the buildup that could be cut out to satisfy your more impatient readers, but you have the needed level of detail for the actual "sex" scene. Really excellent writing.

~B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A masterpiece.

By far the best one I've read yet. This story isn't for a quick satisfaction. This story is a tantalizing seduction of the reader, that is meant to build an echo of the passion the two characters share. It was very arousing and although I've had twenty years of practice, I couldn't make myself last and ended up cumming three seperate times in my one reading session. Hard to believe just small, moist kisses would tip me off my rocker. And I still even ache inside, although the rest of my body seems satisfied. If I was not a virgin I would satiate the hell out of that ache, but I'm afraid I'll pop it. You have an unexpectedly enlightened sense of the bemusimg turmoil thoughts produce and how they affect situations in the face of the unknown. This is a good story for women who often need the mental foreplay of a well thought out BELIEVABLE plot. Thank you for being talented enough to write something that didn't read like a generic regurgitation of a low grade porno. Your story contained depth and was just the read I was searching for. My only true critisim is that you need to proof read more thoroughly, so that your readers don't get caught up in errors and get drawn away from the flow. Other than that, bravo; and I appreciate the hard work that went into this.

V.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic

A truly fantastic Love story

domjolydomjolyabout 13 years ago
welcome back!

fantastic story. great build up. a few times i thought they'd descend into an intimate lovemaking but the characters relented. and the story was better off for it. thanks for returning and gracing us with another quality story! Please continue to write.

houdini72houdini72about 13 years ago

bra what a snoozer! cool concept but you spend waaay, and i mean WAY too much time babbling in circles! a good setup, an interesting plot line are all well and good so long as the story is moving forward. yours, for countless pages did not. back to the drawing board! like i said, good ideas, you were on to something but keep things moving forward rather than in circles. after all, we read these in an effort to increase arousal and ultimately get off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice lead in to....

the main story using the readers imagination/anticipation--maybe one page shorter, still a great read! Any thoughts to Mom~Dau. scenerio, using same story theme! Enjoyed the other stories, but this one impressed the most! Don't be so long to write--OK? -C-

weberoticaweberoticaabout 13 years ago
Nice realism

Ignore the 'it was too long' comments. The mother/son thing is so taboo. I guess some like detailed descriptions of how many ways each of them turned during sex, but for me, that 'magic moment' - when lines are crossed for sure - and how the characters arrive at that is what makes one story really different from the others. This was the FIRST believable mother/son story I've read. There are plenty of other slambammer stories out there for those who want short - and at times I do. But, thanks for a refreshing quality with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

I just couldn't stop reading wondering where it was going to go. The build up was delicious.

One of the best literotica stories ever.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
thats more like it

i never have but always wanted to,all the hesitation made it all so real for me,its how i imagined it would be in real life,itsa the best mom son story i have ever read thank you for posting it

dreamzdreamzalmost 13 years ago

I actually loved the slow build-up and all the tension,bravo!

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago

Great stuff ! More...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo

The most erotic, well writen, believabel, story I have read. More-----soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Life is to short

I read the first three installments and then came here. Life is to short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding

Thank you for posting this, be it a forbidden passion or a long held desire being realized, the way you've put this together, the detail, the stretching out of it's culmination kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more. Thank you again, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Daughter_lovin_DadDaughter_lovin_Dadalmost 13 years ago
Slightly Quicker Start & A Little More Aftermath would have been BETTER

Perhaps, the first four pages could have been compressed into three, without compromising on the hesitation, akwardness and testing of boundaries, naturally caused by the fear of damaging the existing mother son relationship. If some of the repetitive portions were surgically removed three pages would have sufficed to desciribe that phase.

Another page describing the bliss caused by the newly discovered lust, new deeper love between the two, and the post coital bliss would have made the story priceless, but at the same time plausible in the real world.

However still an excellent story.

A suggestion:-'Don't agonise over a story for years and years' you dear lady are a gifted author who can create realistic masterpieces. If one agonises for too long the quality of the story usually starts to deteriorate, after some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Patience

THANK YOU XYSTER, IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT.

1nut1der1nut1deralmost 13 years ago
Wow!

That was one of the most erotic, unbelievably intense stories I have ever read. The awkward uneasiness between the two makes it a very good read. Bravo!

slowsizzlerslowsizzleralmost 13 years ago
Mmm, mmm, good!

One of my favorite authors exemplifying what Literotica should be!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Excellent, and ...

I was glad to see your admission that due to circumstances you had to wrap it up too quickly. I wanted to give you five stars but could not because of that. I understand the need to get what was done posted. However, I encourage you to continue and come back with a second chapter, expanding on your last paragraph. It would be wonderful to experience your style in the couple's slow, building exploration of their wants and needs. I would be happy to wait as long as it takes. Just please, please do not turn her into one of those sluts who would do anybody. There are already too many of those in Literotica. Definitely keep writing! Thanks!

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Tremendous.

Beat that - IF you can !!

Thank you for an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story!

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
yes

You told us a fantastic story without having to resort to too much sex. It was detailed (almost too much so) and it captured my mind as you directed us toward the end result. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A beautiful love story

I loved the long, slow buildup. It was superbly done, giving the emotions of both people time to gradually get used to the idea of becoming lovers. It is completely believable that such a monumental change in their lives would be very difficult to finally achieve--but what a tremendous climax when they are finally able to let go and fling themselves into the delicious passion! What I like best is that this is a true love story, not just an affair of physical gratification. Oh, what a wonderful difference that makes! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great:

This is by definition true "LITEROTICA"

Buttologist-WallyButtologist-Wallyalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!!

I absolutely loved your story. Very well written and thoroughly enjoyed it. It'a about the hottest story I've ever read on Literotica. Loved the slow, stp0by-step pace leading up to a huge keyboard-spattering climax. I sincerely hope you'll write more, and perhaps even add chapters to this story.

As the title of this comment says.. this story was EXCELLENT!!!

nixongnixongalmost 12 years ago
A TRUE LOVE STORY

yes this is truly a wonderful love story. such a beautiful build-up. and so much gentleness. loved it. waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep up the good work.

This is one of the best in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Work of Art

all i can say is, that was amazing, a true work of art. you should write more.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHY ADD THINGS NOT NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER PAGE 2 IT PUT ME TO SLEEP. YOU COULD HAVE PUT THIS STORY TOGETHER IN THREE PAGES. PAGE 1 WAS A GOOD START, PAGE 2 WAS HASH, PAGE 3 GOT IT GOING AGAIN, PAGE 4 WAS HASH, PAGE 5 WAS HOT. I'AM A BIG FAN OF MOTHER / SON INCEST, BUT TO DRAG IT OUT LIKE THIS WAS PAINFUL . FOR A SEASONED WRITER NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE STORY,AND IT WAS A GOOD STORY.IT WAS FILLED WITH JUST WORDS. SHE WAS HORNY, HE WAS HORNY , THEY LOVED EACH OTHER. LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

so incredibly hot, i stumbled across this on random stories, glad I did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story, great build up.

One of the best erotic stories I have ever read. You have made mother/son incest, at least for some, a wondrous, natural part of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
long winded

could of been put on two pages

Lucien_AlLucien_Alabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Loved your story, well written and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hard to believe that anyone could be so complete idiot, which is the 'hero' of the 'romance' - naively described by the author :))))

'dexter'

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
No question.

This work deserved 105* instead of the limitation on it.

Am now off to read some more of you.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Congratulations

One of the best build up in the incest category

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
what a beautiful story, - thank you

I am in awe of your skill and the mastery of your craft. you say it took several years to complete this story. and we are the lucky readers who get to enjoy your labours.

I absolutely loved the long and tentative build up. The back and forth as neither one wanted to make the first move. all leading up to the moment they realized it was a common desire and each desired the other equally.

I hope the pressures in your life abate and you will soon be able to return to writing more chronicles of love for us. You are missed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous