All Comments on 'Sister, Lover, Vampire'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mBrowmBrowover 13 years ago
Lovely!

Hot, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That joke was so bad...

...but for her, it was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I fucking love this storyline, be it lovers, siblings or whatever. The thought of making love through time is all anyone could ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

and does he get turned or not

Mark737Mark737almost 12 years ago
Hot!

I've always enjoyed vampire stories. But a vampire and incest story! This was hot and well written. I think you could give Anne Rice a run for her money. More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh so lovely & sad

Quite the conundrum; could he as a vampire orgasm and give her his semen? As a matter of fact, can a vampire get an erection? Would "their sex life / pleasure be over " If & When he's turned?

So now there's 12 tears or so of aging between them; and of course each year they'll grow farther apart. He can protect her in the daytime for 50 or 60 years but then they'd be so far apart, what a shame! Too bad they didn't mate & have children before she'd been turned. Too bad he'll never mate with any other woman. The family can either die out, or grow thru him breeding with another.

Apparently they're damned for all eternity because they love each other so much; I think that I'll take a few moments and cry for their souls.

The only fitting ending that I can think of; is that he would stay human giving her his life seed, they would therefore be able to extend their pleasure as long as possible. Then on his deathbed he would in turn end her un-life; thereby allowing their bodies to be buried together.

Thanks;

DKP

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[09.11.22]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[09.11.22]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous