All Comments on 'Stolen Innocence Ch. 05'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
The ending I was hoping for

Thank you for a very moving story. I hope it wasn't as difficult to write as it was to read.

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 13 years ago
Loved reading your story

The story was short, focused and very authentic. It reminded me of a dirty little version of Snow White, the mom cast as the ice queen, so jealous of her own daughter she was blind to the truth, the guys in the biker gang reminicent of the dwarves and her father as the prince who woke her up through his faith and belief in her. Was it at all intentional? Anyway, I loved it! Thank you - cherryontop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beyond excellent

What a superb piece of writing. Thought provoking and moving.

Deserves a wider audience.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 13 years ago
Just Amen

to the comment from anonymous, that this was a superb piece of writing.

TeachGirl1980, you can write a story for me to read at anytime!!!!,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Happy endings always seem the right course, but that's not always the case in the real world. I always love a good revenge story. I really enjoyed reading this one great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

I loved the story. You are a awesome writer. You are very descriptive and keep your audience reading. My only qualm with this piece is the fact that Tony left DNA evidence and no one took it into consideration.

NefatiriNefatirialmost 12 years ago
I really got.....

into your tale once I started. I loved the ending and the pain in between was realistic and moving. I have been reading a bunch of biker stories and to be honest I was beginning to think I would never watch Sons of Anarchy again..........but now I am thinking maybe there could be some good ones out there! I really liked this. Thanks for sharing.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Sad

You are a very talented writer. However, this story should have been in the non-erotic section. Non-consent/Reluctance stories are intended to be more like fantasy, not actual documentary style work about an actual rape victim. Rape is a horrible thing, and you definitely conveyed that in this story. If you were trying to seal it off with a happy ending, you should have tried a little harder. 99% of this story was depressing, and the 1% at the end was very little consolation. The powerful and dramatic structure of the story was fantastic, but the climax turned out to be at the end, instead of somewhere in the middle. Don't get me wrong. I did not end up in this section by accident, but if a story is mainly depressing, with no enjoyment in the sex scenes, put it in non-erotic.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 11 years ago
Loved it

It is nice reading a story like this that is written by a woman that nails the womans perspective, at least as far as I can tell. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cried

Cried all the way through! Very painful and makes me fear that there's some reality there. If so, I feel your pain and wish you blessings and healing. C.

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessover 11 years ago
Very incredible and real

Thank you for telling of the feelings of worthlessness after such an ordeal. The confusion and self hate. The way people blame you and treat you like total crap.

Thanks for bringing in the reality of it all.

I appreciate this story very much in all it's detail. Great job!

carolinagurlcarolinagurlover 11 years ago
Wow!

So many emotions evoked......I cried, I was angry, I wanted retribution. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

An excellent piece of writing. The fact that her rapist was one of her relatives and the bikers helping out was maybe a bit predictable, but that doesn't matter. It was weird to sympathise with a character and yet still get turned on by her suffering, but you managed to pull it off. Really good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not for me

I enjoy non-consent literature but as someone who has experienced sexual assault before this was too vivid for me. The uncle was too cruel and she was a broken women, it wasn't erotic for me just depressing. I didn't like the idea that your virginity is your worth either. I have read some hardcore bdsm that didn't disturb me as much as this. But each to there own, not for me.

QNastyQNastyabout 10 years ago
Not what I was expecting..

But i totally enjoyed it! Wow. I feel weird about it but i really enjoyed that! I wish it was longer but i guess it was as long as it needed to be. Really good stuff.. Thank you!

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Hell of a story

You're a good writer but I don't think I want to read anymore like that. Sorry. To much like times I have known and girls that I cared about.

OliviaaOliviaaover 7 years ago

This was amazingly wel written. ^.^ I can only hope to be able to put so much emotion in my stories one day. This is not the kind of story that makes me want to feel pleasure (both physically and mentally) yet it does not need to. The anger or sadness people feel only shows how good you are in writing. I noticed your last story was released a bit over two years ago unfortunatly. I would love to read more of your stories.

iceblockiceblockalmost 7 years ago
At Last!

A proper rape story that makes us feel sorry for the victim and applaud justice. No, it wasn't erotic. But I'm sure glad I read it! Thank You for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well not all the victims has a H.E.A and a super rich denny to protect

during these time boyfriends,fiance anf spouse are the ones who get rid of the victims by slutshaming them and finding another chick to replace them

i wish a father like hers could be with every victim

although her mom and friend heavily dissapoints me .even her aunt believes her and left him but her mom is a terrible parent but i know a lot of woman like this

mom is any girls 1st best friend but here it seems daddy has replaced hers

i cried through her ordeal but denny and his friends helping her felt too unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i am glad she didnt enjoyed her rape and found the pain as pain and not pleasure and didnt fall for her rapist unlike most literotica writers want us believe to she is a real woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for making me be able to sleep tonight., I hate it when I don’t know what the cruel man’s consequences are for his actions. I know what you put out into the universe is coming back to you and I have faith that she will be alright and recover.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very great story but the end is too artificial for me. Sorry i didn't like the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous