All Comments on 'Husband's Revenge'

by JayBrooks

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
So, where was the husband's revenge?

Looks like she got screwed and he was cuckolded again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Revenge????

Didn't look like any revenge to me......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unfinished..

decent story as far as it went. Where is his revenge????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Huh???

This was a set up by her husband for revenge...where is the revenge? He got her drunk, set up, she took all comers?

I didn't read about any cameras, any remorse? She went home with him in the dark...dark - he didn't know?

Where is the revenge, all I read was him taking her to a party and getting her laid, seemed as though she liked it.

You wrote rather well so don't stop but - an Epilogue or chapter 2 to this story would complete the revenge aspect unless...was he a wimp or wuss and you didn't tell us.

Anyway, keep writing, you have a talent. Just answer all the W's.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
What a piece of shit!

I gave it a one because Lit. has no zero rating! Go find something else to do with your time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Revenge???????

Where? A gang bang set up by a fucked up hubby, whose revenge was to give his whore wife as much pleasure as she could handle before taking her home. You have to be a sicko to call this shit a story. Sure you might write English but you write English crap!

SKHPSKHPover 13 years ago
Complete shit

where was the revenge? Where was any logic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Immature Sick (or Worse) Author

Take your sick stories and stick them where the sun don't shine. You really need to get help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

If this is 'revenge' I would hate to see what the husband would do to 'punish' the wife. YIKES what a braindead writer.

hansbwlhansbwlover 13 years ago
Selfinflicted pain

His!!! No stars from me, even one is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
crap

pure as yellow snow

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Have A Mate

I have a mate who LIKES some humiliation and some domination. What I do to humiliate and dominate her is make her find me some one to LOVE. It humiliates her. Makes her jealous. And hotter 'n Hades. Plus we gain a lover.

And just sex with the other woman doesn't do it for her. There has to be LOVE to get the full effect. So it doesn't happen often. But it is WORTH the wait.

This? Crap. The guy humiliated himself. I gave it one star just to keep the average down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hahaha!

Actually I find the disconnect between the title and the story itself hilarious.

"And now, for the ultimate punishment! I'm giving you a million dollars! Take THAT!"

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Don't Score it...

The title is obviously a hook to get Loving Wives fans to read a group sex/cuckold story.

Click on the link above to "Report Story". Tell the Lit moderators this story is in the wrong category. Seriously, the only reason this author posted in Loving Wives was to get a rise out of the people who watch the category ... seems like it worked...

No score is the best. Since Lit doesn't allow a negative, assigning any score at all infers acceptance. And complaining seems to be what the author wants. He's getting attention, right? Even negative attention is attention.

No comments and no score would seem to be the tools of choice here.

Don't score it. Report it by clicking the "Report Story" link and tell the moderators it shouldn't be in this category.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
That's it?!

OMG! After that he took her home? Ok, he found out she cheated & his response was letting her fuck all of Kansas? With that logic I'll take a dollar from my grandfather. He'll give me one of his millions as revenge!

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

dad2you2dad2you2over 13 years ago
I see this is your first story

Please make it your LAST one. 1 star. There was no revenge.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Well, I guess his form of punishment is for her to have a sore asshole for a week.

But if they were rough with her, her pussy would be a bit battered and sore for a while.

With what the party sounded like, I can't see where she suffered any humiliation .

It was just a gang-bang and everyone watched and got horny seeing her take so much cock.

Now if this was at a church social I could understand the humiliation.

The story was well constructed, but the storyline fell apart, unless this was just the first chapter, and the husband was going to use the video as evidence in a divorce.

Thanks for the read

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBauerover 13 years ago
sorry to say

That was one of the worst stories I ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sorry

sorry to say but it was crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid

better luck next time

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
I really liked this short story!

Hot story with exquisite irony. Husband's revenge blows up in his face. Very clever twist...thank you Jay Brooks, you have a terrific sense of subtle and sardonic wit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just another cock watching self cuck pimping out his wife

be proud writer - you are now in that exclusive club of the few wimpy cock watchers into male humiliation / self disrespect.<P>

Feels good eh sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I don't see how he got revenge. She got nailed by multiple guys but since she doesn't seem too upset by it then it really isn't revenge. Now if she got home and the house had the locks changed and her clothes packed and waiting out front that would be another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Meh

And OK drunk/rape/hubby revenge story. Nothing great here.

Gave it three stars just because it's apparently a first time poster.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
I can't believe nobody gets the "revenge" irony.

I am shocked that the commentators on this site don't get the irony of this story. The husband's revenge/plan was to humiliate his wife at this party for her affair. His revenge goes so far as to "coach his wife" on how to handle her pursuer/stranger, and even plots with her pursuer/stranger as to how best to humiliate her. The husband's revenge backfires as she enjoys the fucking, discovers her G spot, is DPed and receives great applause. The last line has nothing to do with the night..."She headed home with her husband in the dark." The husband is oblivious (as are most of the commentators here). He was hoisted on his own petard. IRONICALLY, his revenge failed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Is revenge giving her what she has sought out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Clearly written by a wimp cuckold writer

Enjoy the comfort of you own right hand idiot.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ELEMENTS OF DOUBT

as to whether he got revenge. This story needs an epilog or sequel. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another pile of shite...

The title is misleading and the story flawed. If the husband wanted to humiliate the slut, he would have done it front of her/their social circle, neighbours, family members, relatives etc. He wouldn't have taken her to a sex party where she would have been "humiliated" in front of a bunch of sex-crazed strangers.

Anyway, this utter pile of shite is one for the pro-cuckoldress AIDS spreaders...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Total

Total Pile of SHIT--You sick cuck mother fucker

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Shit

What? A jerkoff story. Total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Immature Writer

First he's humiliating her. Next someone else saw her elsewhere and knew how to screw her. Now he isn't there. Next she is gangbanging and then - finally - she is headed home - her husband in the dark?

Do us a favor. Write an outline and when you have all the facts, detail them in a story that makes sense.

This is childish mumbo jumbo - Grow Up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Explain how a cheating wife can be humilated by fucking sx guys at a party?

The title of the story had nothing to do with the story, all the story was was the recounting of a cheating slut wife fucking six different guys at a party in front of everybody. There was no revenge.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
wanking material for cuck

Please no story just wanking material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

where is the humiliation in this he let her be fucked by multiple men was she spouse to feel bad she's a slut she enjoy every moment he permit it she except the opportunity he fail she win

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There sure isn't much of a story here

Doesn't seem like much revenge either. More like the rape of a drunk. Maybe the husband should have just divorced the cheating slut. Letting her be raped doesn't make him much of a man. I won't even say that this was a worthless story to read. It wasn't really a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
husband's renverge

husband needed to reveal what he did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So where is the end?

He divorces the cheating slut right? Never touching her again since her cunt is now filled with every disease known to man. This was a simply disgusting tale, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story here! Love the cucking reminds me of dear annony

and what his wife told me. he's the biggest closet cuck on Lit! And she left him because he dresses in women's clothing and acts like a fag!! Oh wait he is one!! gave you a 5 for your great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not Finished

Needs more body to fill this tale for intrigue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish The Story!!!!!!!

Why submit an unfinished story.....

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
I THINK THE DARK PART

is about to go a radical enlightment.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SEX PARTY

Certainly the husband couldn't complain about her as he new the rules and was taking part himself, what else would he/she be at such a party for, I assume that when they got home that they went to bed and fucked like rabbits.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Revenge?

More.like Br'er Fox threw Br'er Rabbit into the broad patch.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
okay story

bitch got what she came for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When I Was Around Thirteen

Or so I somehow came up with a cheap cigar, since both of my parents smoked at the time I thought I'd try it to see what the big deal was all about. I have never be so sick in my life, none of my friends told me not to inhale that thing and I still don't smoke. I don't think that lesson would apply in this story, rather it's much more likely to be as 26thNC advises. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
revenge

revenge my ass he gave what she wanted ,one stupid motherfucker.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 for this story - very bad idea.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Holy shit was this a flaming ball of literary feces.

Husbands revenge? Sounds like Husband wanted to be a cuck and thats what he became.

Thank god you were one and done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see no husband revenge at all. A waste of time reading it. 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pure moronic shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF?!?! Just pure shit. I give it 1 star because 0 stars won't move the rating. Was the resulting multiple fuck the husband's revenge? I'm unclear on that. I can't believe any man would do something like that. If this's the stories you're going to write, please don't.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

The story was bad and you should feel bad. 1/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought the husband was going to get revenge for her cheating? All's he did was reward her with the best sex and orgasm she'd ever had, are you sure he did like being a cuckold??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous