All Comments on 'Cum Eating Whore of a Boyfriend'

by extasybliss

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An interesting short story

but I think a far better way for each to enjoy a feast of semen is for the young lady to take it all in her mouth and then share a cum exchanging kiss-a fair share for each lover.

But this is a real nice little tale-a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pretty good story

A lot of real action. Lisa can now continue training her pantyboy. He needs proper discipline and control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I'd love my gf to do that to me! The first time she kissed me with a mouthful of cum and made me swallow I was turned on for days afterwards. She knows I like to swallow and sometimes denies me. More of this story please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it

I didn't like the whole bit about the panties or drinking from the source but I did like the dirty talk and the cum eating. I also love being forced to eat my own cum. I've gone so far as to include my wife in my fetish. I'll say it is fair to say she doesn't really enjoy it but she does it for me anyway on a regular basis. Probably once a week. The last time I licked it off her neck. I write all about our experiences at cumeatinghusband.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Delicious

Thanks for the story . . I got a nice hardon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
need a follow up

cum slut bitch boy needs to start eating fresh cum from slutty girlfriends well fucked pussy. And of course move on to eating it straight from the source, a beautiful hard cock! Add in some fem-dom and I'll love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next step

Lisa and her roommates need to peg him hard

VFPANTIES69VFPANTIES69over 10 years ago
I am a CUM eating cocksucker panty wearing whore

I would love to suck your cock and drink your cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I WISH my gf would do that!

I've always wanted to wear her panties openly and seve my sexy hot British babe! She has huge perfect breasts, prettied dr blonde gaur ever, beautiful fingernails eyebrows and lovely perfect teeth. Soo sexy chRmibg and sensual. A full on seductiveceonsn sith the sexiest wettest shaved pussy I ever had! Dripping wet as soon as we kiss!! Best kisser ever.. Biggest cick tease ever too! Always talking to other men even getting their numbers in front if me. I would soo jealous hot and bothers and soo turned on by this!! Iwaki kid wait fir her to arrive and immiately kiss her to see if she had cum on her breath. Kissing trying to determine of get done from her hot womanly mouth! Yumm babydoll. Mmm I want her back to eat her cum covered tits. I would lick every drop! Mmm how hott would tgat be? Such a little whore would be for her! Her little cum eating slut. Just let me wear your your panties and eat my cum from your pussy breast and mouth and I'll be happy forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
😍

Yeah now peg him and have the roommates join in and I'm in heaven

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Now make him eat other guys cum!!

My fetish wish!! You have to make him now service a line of guys and fill his mouth and belly with fresh cum load after cum load! You know he wants it.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 9 years ago
CUM

I too love the taste of cum, my dream is going to the mall and needing to urinate, when I enter the mens room it has 10 or 12 other men in there, but they are not peeing they are either fucking or sucking cock, I really needed to pee but knew I could not pee out in view of all this so I go into a stall, when I tried to close and latch the door this really big black man held onto the door and said do what you need to do and I want to watch. I tried to pee but just couldn't do so, instead my cock started to get hard and he noticed that right away. He also noticed that I was trying to hide the open zipper area of my levis, he reached a big hand into the opening and felt the nylon material of my panties. That did it, he pulled me out of the stall and bent me over one of the sinks, unbuckeld my belt and pulled my levis down along with my panties. He said to someone bring me the lube, I felt him reach down and felt his fingers putting the lube on my ass hole. I knew what was going to happen and I said if your going to fuck me, please let me also suck a cock while you do that. Of course I always seem to wake up before he shoves in and I get to suck a cock. Darnt it!

da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

nice job u turned me on and described everything well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wife and I

my wife loves fucking black men and young ones as well. they know we both like bbc. he latest lover a young 19 year old has a big cock almost 9in. he loves to ass fuck my wife with my face on her ass so his belly slaps my face as he pounds into her. when he is going to bust his big balls he will somtimes pull out and shove it in my mouth to see me eat his cum. he calls me his cum rag fag.

Hawk66Hawk66about 3 years ago

Damn very hot so far. I’d love for my wife to at least share my cum with me or make me clean my cum from her pussy. I love my cum. Eat sweet fruits & drink pineapple juice or Mandarin oranges & juice. Makes your girl or guy want your cum even more. Beware: if you try your cum after you’ve changed your diet you might end up just like the guy in the story. Just do it, tell her what you want. If she truly loves you she’ll understand. She might even love the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic story - great manipulation of MC

Needs more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous