All Comments on 'The Assignment Ch. 1'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
digigemmdigigemmover 19 years ago
One of the best!

One of the HOTTEST stories ever! The best from Curious2c. I liked it because the slut in this story wasn't drugged, she acted like she wanted to, and she made such slutty acts by herself, not being forced. Too bad the rest of curious2c's stories lacked those facts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
what a pussy...

Okay...so the wife gets tricked. Maybe she likes the opportunity to let her slut side out. That's all good...but if I were this guy, I would have found Greg and beat him half dead with a bat. This dude just lets it go. "ooops.. jokes on me! oh well!" Fuck that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HALF 'A STORY

Well written but it is only half of the story. No man would take what Gary dished out without taking retribution, in this case Gary should never see it coming and he would be left with nothing exceot scars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I gotta agree

If Gary pulled this and got off free, hubby must 1. be a wimp, 2. really have wanted to have to done to his wife. If Gary is still walking around, ir may be 1 and 2.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Law suit

If the wife loved him why didnt she ever talk to him ?and why didnt the husband file a law suit against Gary because hubby was held and tied up and held and tied up he should have divorced the tramp

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Don't Know Where To Begin

I can't even count how many Federal Laws this gary asswipe, his girlfriend and buddies shattered. I also don't have a clue what the author is laying out in this tale, but I'm truly not impressed with the protagonist so far. Absolutely un-fucking-believable responses to events. Well, who knows, maybe the latter parts of this tale will turn it around, but I'm not holding my breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolute childish garbage

every single peson at that party would be looking at 7 years. Curious, you have some serious growing up to do. This story has nothing about a loving wife, nothing erotic. It is a story about pain, anger and frustration. the ONLY people who get off on pain, anger and frustration are people that have NO SEX LIFE. For your own sake, drop some weight, get off your couch, and go out and find someone that wants to fuck you. Curious, you're life will come to an end far quicker than you want it to... and this is how you have spent it? It is very sad. I'm not even going to bother to berat you for being such an ass that you can't figure out what category to post your trash in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hate it when authors pretend to be stupid...

you know, and everyone that reads this story knows, that this is a felony. Gary would be looking at a minium of 7 years. The husbands OWNS all the assholes in this story, and he has the perfect witness... the wife. Gary would be the husbands slave for the next decade until the statue of limitations runs out. Why do you insist on pretending that the husband has no alternatives? Wow, nothing he could do about it... unless of course he was bright enough to put more than 2 mintues of thought into it... oh wait, can't have that... all the tortured and assaulted and kidnapped husbands (and yes, tieing someone up, is kidnapping, you don't have to put them in a truck of a car and drive somewhere).... must be morons!, they must just sit there and take it... Curious2c, don't you get it? Don't you understand that when you make the vistom a loser, a moron, then your readers DON'T CARE about them! I couldn't give 2 shits if you just wrote, that he swallowed pills and killed himself. I don't care about him... I don't respect him, I know that he is a stupid, fucking, uneducated moron... so , quite frankly, I want him to die and get out of our gene pool. So Curious... you've completely blown your story... it is a complete MISS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Huh?

Dumb dumb dumb. On both sides. She didn't say anything because that's what SHE wanted. If she really really knew you, she would have been able to look at you and that wasn't what you wanted. You should have left her.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it 1 star because

The story is totally unrealistic. It is not possible that 11 college students (10 men plus the girlfriend), let alone students taking graduate level courses would agree to commit the felonies of kidnapping and conspiracy to kidnap.

Nor is is possible that a wife would do all that without ever talking to her husband or at least looking at his expressions and seeing him shaking his head "NO" and ignoring it.

Finally, it is not possible for a graduate level student to be so stupid as to not talk to attorney and sue the 11 people for several million dollars. And, certainly he would have called the police since people already know, so he has nothing to lose and he would certainly want payback which would let the students in the college know that he was an unwilling victom.

Regardless of whether or not that type of sexual behavior is appealing, a story that totally impossible for many different reasons has zero merrit and deserves the lowest rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Are all professors of English

so stupid?

While I was an undergraduate a lady professor of English got herself killed by the husband of one of her students.

I have to wonder if being an academic in languages means you lack all sense of social responsibilities

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SECRETS LOVERS IS NO SECRET ANY MORE

take home homework is a bummer. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disappointing

Thought you were better than to write about wimps and sluts. I will have to stop reading your stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where is the baseball bat?

Where is the Colt?

Where is the stolen car, old abandon desert road and trunk full of Gary?

How stupid is the guy anyway? She has been a gutter slut for a log time now.

If not prove that she has fucked thousands of men. She can't and thats the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where is the internet hard man?

Oh, just there in the previous post I see. Easy to spot, he has a cock in his ass, one in his piehole, and one in each hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Forcible confinement. Assault. Break and enter

And he doesn't call the cops??? His wife is supposed to give him his fantasy but she doesn't even talk to him about it? Are you retarded?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
slut

it wasnt his fantasy...but definatly hers...a real slut just get rid of her and find someone worthy....

pud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
If it was me...

I'd have the wife invite the whole gangbang crew over, be prepared with a shotgun, a lot of duct tape, have the boys tied to chairs, put a gun to wifey's head, hand her a big knife and force her to cut their balls off. They'd also get hammered, like in the movie payback. But this looks like a RAAC story developing. Where's the revenge? BTB? Wife's a real sicko for what she did. Total slut. Divorce and user as his slut slave from now on... Meanwhile he gets some women to play with, while wifey suffers watching him with the other hotter women. Gary's bitch gf is at the castration party and tied up and fucked by hubby. Wifey has to watch that of course. But he's hoping she'll move with him? WTF. He's just another WACC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic... another old loser who hasn't had sex in a decade...

and has gay fantasies that get him hard... ummm... no not the story, the author curious2c.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
...

A bit perplexing how the guy could be back with his wife after she did that. I get that you have them still struggling, but the emotional authenticity is lacking. He can't get over what she did, but he is dating her. The last paragraph is so crucial, yet it is simply a flyover. Should have developed it more. Clearly, this is something she embraced enthusiastically. She may have been tricked, but she loved humiliating him.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

I am curious to see if the author follows through with the comments made about her having Gary's cock again. I just assumed she had already had him as part of her gangbang, but the husband interpreted her comment as possibly referring to a previous get together. I assume the author inserted that notion for a reason. If she got together with him prior to the gb, then her argument about being tricked is total bs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My question would be

Why is "Gary" still....alive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the real villian

is the teacher. While i was studying, on of the tutors got herself murdered by the husband of one of her students

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

totally unbelieaveble. and he is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ugh!

Totally unbelievable. Really! Too big a suspension of belief. It was good news for him, though. Better he find out about her now than later when she had kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You ARE NOT A Man!!!

You still date her...why..;.because you loved her and you tell yourself you feel sorry for her...asshole/idiot!

She probably did Gary when he first approached her and willingly, and apparently, eagerly, went along with the gang bang and frat fucking so...

You found out she could be and loved being a slut, despite what you once had and now she's sorry...BS, she doesn't want to give you up for what...security, once loved...geez, she didn't even question the proposal to be a slut, she went for it...Good Grief idiot. Sure, she is young and remorseful but she is also a horny, game slut to party so leave, Gary and/or some of the boys will take care of her and while she will wine about it...she will go with them and...she'll like it inwardly but claim otherwise!

You needed to kick some serious ass, send videos to the faculty with the blackmail note and do serious harm to Gay's reproductive apparatus and even a few of his buddies but - being a loser - YOU Lose...You ARE NOT A Man and Yes, she cheated easily...idiot!

Thanks for the read, try to grow a pair for your next story, you didn't put this guy out as a willing cuck, just a wimp who uses excuses to accept his wife as a slut...idiot!

Thanks. BTW, I felt sorry for her only because now that she realized who she really is she didn't know how to face what she did to a man (excuse me - Guy) who loved and trusted her and while this is now all new to her, she doesn't know her way BUT, she is easily led so I'm sure Gary and the boys can help her through the night!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yuk.

2 stars.

Charges should have been pressed for kidnap at least.

The bitch was too stupid to be married anyway.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WHEN YOU OPEN PANDORAS BOX

but why give them the keys for a repeat. TK U MLJ LV NV

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Gary's not dead?

Why wouldn't he hunt down all of them one by one and slowly torture and kill each one? Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10 little indians

Then there were 9, then 8 you see where this' going......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
noway

the participants especially gary don't suffer debilitating injuries in revenge and noway does this poor shit take up w/ his stupendously stupid x wife again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Amen! to the author's final sentences.

druss1965druss1965over 5 years ago
Sorry, really didn't like this one

You're generally a good author and I enjoy most of your stories but this one left me cold and feeling a bit soiled in my soul.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

No good feelings with this one. Kate probably wasn't new to this scene. He should let her go and then go deal with Gary and the frat boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worst story ever !

It plain sucked! You may have some talent writing stories, but this one is probably the worst I have ever seen. But I guess maybe you are just a wimpy excuse for a man to even dream up this kind of crap.

lord_lucaslord_lucasover 5 years ago
He was stupid. She was plain dumb.

He was stupid to mention all that in the assignment and on top of that allow playboys to befriend his wife.

She is one of the dumbest person on earth. She believed another person's description of her husband, particularly his mind, his desires. Instead of asking the data straight from the source she believed second hand data, even though the source was right there in front of her and open to her at all times.

Blaming his essay and his "friend" was a fake excuse. It was all done so fast that he never got a chance to say NO to it all an stop her. She wanted it and she got a way to do it. And she did it without even discussing it with her husband.

3 months and no divorce after such a humiliation?! WTF man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I simply don't understand this story.

Why wouldn't his wife talk to him about the whole idea? Why wouldn't he KNOW that a person like Gary would never be his friend? MOST importantly, why wouldn't he call the police when she let him loose? He has the ropes. He has the ball gag. He has the ligature marks on his wrists and ankles. Gary is toast. He might not go down for rape. That would depend on what Kate decides to tell the police. Kinda hard to convince them she was raped when she spent so many days with the men. But assault, battery, illegal restraint and sexual assault are done deals. When they round up everybody involved, tell them that they're accessories to the crimes, you know that several of them will tell the police what happened. Gary is going to prison for a long time. Kate may be going with him as an accessory. It makes no sense what he did. How can he afford to go across town and rent another apartment? He can't afford to takes his wife out for dinner. Too many holes in this mess.

1 star

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
No.

In my experience, no husband talks his wife into doing something she finds disturbing. If she did not want to do this, she would have told him so and read him the riot act in the process.

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Too Stupid

End of the line for me cannot read anymore of this dribble⭐️

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Even if this had happened why was there no mention of retribution against the people involved? Why didn't he call the police after he was released? This could have been good but was too far fetched. Especially her going away for 4 days.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

horrible, worst story ever. At the very least, Gary the liar and ringleader, should have had his balls cut off and/or a hammer to his elbows and knee joints - never being able to walk again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The question is Not why is Gary still alive, the question is why did Gary think he could do this and stay alive? Guess he knew a cuck when he met one. Pathetic

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gary got away scotfree? Well there is a wimp story here! Won’t bother to read further…this was sooooo soooo disgusting!

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Ten videos and no divorce, was this guy studying for a masters degree in idiocy.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

No divorce? Really? Hmmmm.....

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Give me a break, his trying to get back with her? Garbage⭐️

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

You think maybe she would’ve checked with him to see if he wanted that fantasy played out, and might’ve learned it wasn’t a fantasy. Just maybe?

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

Lol. Another story about an idiot.

2 starrs

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but if he's tied up against his will, in his own apartment, then the aggressors go to jail for a long time! So what's this idiotic story?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Curious2c if you actually have balls or brains?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

story sucked, he didn't try to get justice.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio6 months ago

Just discovered this one-star wonder. Unlawful restraint should translate into real time. Also this was not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So many ridiculous plot devices. The guy was illegally restrained, and it was the result of the actions of an employee of a university. Can this writer even spell 'liability'? The suspension of disbelief required to read this almost surpasses that needed to listen to a US politician. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Utterly bizarre. A week or so later Gary would have woken up in hospital minus his balls.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Been done a dozen times before. Same shit same depth.

dawg997dawg997about 2 months ago

Tell me exactly WHY Gary is still alive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a lying whore. Too bad she doesnt succumb to amy of yh4 STDs now swimming in her fisted twat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous