All Comments on 'Daddy & Ivy'

by Lovely_Emma_21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Please let the story end there. We all know what's going to happen next.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
I agree with the previous comment

This was a hot story. But with most incest stories, the buildup is much sexier than the consumation. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
didnt even deserve one star

Obviously you never heard of spell check. You also do not know the word 'and' you only know the symbol '&'.

Was this written on a cell phone?

Do not bother to write again until you are ready to stop being so lazy and write properly. I would also suggest you wait until you are of proper age to be on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just fine

Your story was fine. Don't mind the harsh critics. Your spelling was ok, didn't distract the reading any. Write on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
confused

I loved this story! I'm confused by the spellcheck references and the complaints about the "&" -- maybe you people need to upgrade your computers or something. I had no problem at all reading this story. Or cumming to it. Thanks, Emma!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 2!

Such a tease! Ending the story at that point! Mmmm...excited for the next part..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get an editor

All of the other comments have some valid points. The spelling, grammar, etc. were substandard. E.g., "They were the one things in his life he could change." Yes, your use of the ampersand instead of "and" was distracting. But the buildup was reasonably paced and the choice of ending the story at the point where he sits on her bed was very good. Keep writing but get an editor.

DonricoDonricoover 13 years ago
This is not English 101

Emma I thought it was HOT!!! It was sexy and well put 2gether. This is not English 101. You needn't worry yourself about spellcheck or grammar.

You got your hot point across and the closed to readers ending was just as hot. Please write more.

GrantusGrantusabout 13 years ago
Breathless and wanting more

You ended it there?

Ha. Very crafty. I loved it. I'll bet you smirked when you read it again after you'd finished it.

Never mind the critics: Grammar and spelling are things easily learned and corrected, and I honestly didn't pick up on any flaws at first reading. Storytelling, especially erotic storytelling, is a talent that must flow from within. To make fantasy and unrealistic situations believable, the writer has to have the talent to "take the reader to that place." You have that talent, and your work is a pleasure to read.

megs4mastermegs4masterabout 12 years ago
so good

that made me so wet! i just came so hard! great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My pussy is wet now

U made my pussy wet thanks

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
So hot

Can't wait until he takes her virginity

akSolitude1964akSolitude1964over 4 years ago
More

More please Emma...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous