All Comments on 'The Defiled Temple Ch. 06'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Jonx178Jonx178over 13 years ago
interesting

you did a great job of making the sex scene between malika and pugward more detailed, i thoroughly enjoyed it! i cant wait to see what type of fun malika and pugward have out in the real world, and whether they will include someone they meet in their bedtime activities. i cant wait to see how the towns people react to the new sorceress and demon, i think it will be very interesting indeed. keep up the good work!!!!!

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyabout 13 years ago
i dont really have much to say,

but i like this story and the characters. dont be dicouraged by the lack of comments, im shure everyone is just speechless over your l33t writing skilz

geiste4geiste4about 13 years ago

Another great chapter. The details are just right and the story flows nicely from one part to the next. I am eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You are doing such a awesome job. Keep it up !! I can't wait to see what comes next !

Little BirdLittle Birdabout 13 years ago
More please!

Can we have another chapter? Pretty please?! ^^

Love your work, like to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I LIKE YOUR STORIES

MAN, I AM JUST LEARNING ENGLISH BUT I LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOUR STORIES, ITS A GREAT WAY TO STAY MOTIVATED FOR LEARNING THIS LENGUAGE. THANK YOU

PslyderFTAPslyderFTAalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Job!

Can't wait to see the next story!

Little BirdLittle Birdalmost 13 years ago
Moar!

Any chance we see more? I really liked how this story has been going so far.

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyalmost 13 years ago

WHERE IS SEQUEL? I AM GETTING A TAD IMPATIENT. please continue your great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice!!

I really liked

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More more~~

Pretty pleeease?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another chapter

For here on it's another world with men. So take your time and build a world with Orc's and Elves. I believe you have given us already some dark and light elf action.

Why don't you give us some dragon action also.

Let them summon a dragon for the great search for new male magicians.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

plz write more this is like one of those books that you never want to end plllz write more ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

This story is, quite frankly, awesome. I love the characters and their personalities as well as just the simple outlook that Pugward adopts. I always thought that the 'elder demons' must have gotten bored with all the sin they can have down in hell. I have to say though, you have done something with this story that only one other author on this site has done (800lbgorilla with 'A Beautiful Wish') and that is get me so fixated on the story that I've lost track of time and devoured it in one sitting. I cannot wait to see more!

lynnluvr87lynnluvr87over 12 years ago
more of the same, please!

These stories are hot, and while I like Pugward getting with the girls, I love that all the girls are fucking each other all the time. Please keep that up, and please give us some more chapters! Can't wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Found this recently

PLEASE continue the story.

I love the twists and turns in it.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 12 years ago
Hello...

It's almost April and the last update from you was in December. So, yeah...how's it going?

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerabout 12 years agoAuthor
I'm still here!

Yup, still here and still writing. I can't tell you when my next work will be out or what it'll be but I haven't given up!

jamesx77jamesx77almost 12 years ago
Cant wait for the next chapter Keep em coming

Cant wait for the next chapter Keep em coming

I sure hope that you havent dropped it and wish to read the next chaoter as soon as possible

Mousse9Mousse9almost 12 years ago

I read this months ago, and ran across it again recently. Please do continue, Lien Geller! It's a great story.

coachman2coachman2almost 12 years ago
loved the story.

loved the story as much or maybe nearly as much as aphrodisia.

but when you going to finish either story???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ang3lz.curse loves it

I love this story bt I see a pattern wit all ur work : u dnt finish. Ur series.

Id love to read more about Malika, Shanti, and Pugward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

Loved it we want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great!

A lovely ending to a delightful short story.

Im assuming this was the intended ending even tho a lot of ppl are griping for you to continue it. In my opinion there isn't much else you could add to make it better :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed Story

The story is enjoyable and a good read. However, it is incomplete. You started a new plot with the girls cleaning up the temple and the interaction with the world but you didn't finish it. I hope you decide to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*blushes*

The whole story was epic...umm this was my first sex story ever and it was amazing masturbation material for me thank you for helping me to have my first set of multiple organs ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh...bugger. is an update

coming soon? I see from your profile page you've been on literotica recently...so I feel fairly confident you aren't deceased. As such, might I ask...are you considering finishing this story? It'd be a real shame to leave it unfinished, IMO. Entertaining plot, coupled to erotic sexual content, with a dash of excellently rendered fantasy elements, just to add flavor...honestly, man, it's a recipe for success. Not to mention I'm hooked and need catharsis. I just read what there is to read of Path of the Necromancer, and that was a punch in the gut unfinished story...don't do what that author did, please. :)

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
more chapters? and pugward.

is there going to be more installments of this story/ it is really good. when i read pugwards lines i hear Danny Devitos voice, anyone else hear that too?

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoying this story. Please do continue with it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Danny DeVito...

Steve Buscemi is the perfect voice actor for Pugward...a bit nasal and tenor rather than rich, deep and comforting.

StoryLover68StoryLover68over 7 years ago
Ugh, another unfinished story ...

It's gotten to the point that I always check the comments of the last chapter of a story first to see if people are complaining about it not being finished. If I notice those, I won't even begin reading it ...

StrangeTamerStrangeTamerover 7 years ago
What a wonderful story

Just got done reading all 6 chapters and loved each one, thank you for writing them. Pugward is a awesome character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So, Lien. Since you're apparently back in the saddle again after your recent Missing Dragon addition, any chance you're going to revisit this story as well?

savage12ksavage12kalmost 6 years ago
Please continue. The cliffhanger has been killing me for years!!!

Please please please please pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More, more more please

More please

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
patiently waiting

Can't wait for you to be able to get back to writing, I have enjoyed reading all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story, but...

This story has been unfinished for near 7 years. Sorry, but unfinished stories get 1* until finished.

RobblarRobblarabout 4 years ago
Breath of Fresh Air

I really love how this story is/was going. It's fun, when I didn't expect to be, I thought it was going to be a more serious affair.

Love your other stories as well, but I felt I needed to say how much I've loved this one so far.

Can't wait for more, if there is more down the pipeline :)

MeLikeyBoobiesMeLikeyBoobiesabout 4 years ago
Eagerly awaiting more chapters

Loved this story when I read it years ago, and it is still my favourite of all your works. I hope to see another chapter someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love it

love this story so far! I hope you continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Great story. Sorry you stopped writing it. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

Ramjet57Ramjet57almost 2 years ago

This story in good but it needs more chapters. PLEASE add more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never get enough of pugward and the girls. Look forward to it's continuation.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty7 months ago

I hope that there is more of this story coming and hopefully soon!!!

rbloch66rbloch6621 days ago

Would have loved to see this evolve further. You have created strong, relatable characters. You created a demon who has become a willing servant and resident horn-dog. His age lends the wisdom of mentorship to the inexperienced girls. The humour adds a welcome levity that is generally absent in fantasy tales. I find this to be the case, having read your other stories. It’s been an enjoyable experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7085 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES