All Comments on 'The Forcing of Nicole'

by NicoleSix

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Another good one.

What makes this author's work appealing is her fascination with ambiguity and ambivalence. Particularly in matters where a lot of people would insist upon seeing black and white, this author structures her stories around a field of grey.

Even when there are elements of the story that seem far-fetched, they still have a ring of plausibility at least, and truth at best, because ambivalence and ambiguity are near the heart of most relationships, particularly sexual relationships.

Good read.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
P.S.

"Dripping" is always a great tag word ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The title should read. "Nicole gets fucked and loves it."

Are WEBOTHDO really Nicolesix? if they are not the same person or people then they should really hook up together. I am sure that WEBOTHDO would show Nicolesix a great time. Starting with how to cuckold her husband in one easy lesson. As for this story? Nicole, you have completely the wrong title for this story. It is also in the wrong category. It should be in the LW(Cheating Slut/whore) category and there is no NON-CONSENT the wife could and should have walked away when the stud started to get too close. That would mean there was no story, which would be a good thing. But like all women writers they write about 'happily' married braindead wives who just can't stop themselves from getting the fucking off her life, far better than her husband could ever give her and she will always think back on that day and every time she is fucking her husband and she will always wistfully wonder when she will ever be satisfied ever again. Ask the male half of WEBOTHDO I am sure he can tell the writer all about how a husband feels when he watches a wife get fucked better than he can.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Wow, anonymous ...

"Bitter, party of one ...?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do here we have an example of

An authors hatred and disrespect for women. They imagine a woman is unable to say no a mean it when some douche bag as his cock out for her,and that all female friends are basically sluts wanting to get themselves and every friend laid.

Honestly, try hard to grow up. I meanrrally really hard cause right now you have the depth of a 19 year old college boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is a well-paced, written, and intensely hot story that straddles that ambiguous boundary between the consensual and non. Nice balance of description and dialogue. As for some of the vituperative sputterings of a few crotchety souls...yada yada "women hating..." -- lighten the fuck up and realize a story is just that. A STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some women have control over themselves others are mindless

She seems to have no control over her life. This "friend" sets her up fromt eh getgo, even to clothes and now where does the ever really say no. Except the the football player, of course, was trying to fuck her and she clearly said no. Doesnt matter later if she enjoyed it or not, legally from that point on it was criminal rape. Never get a star football player arrested much less convicted tho, better to paint the victim a a willing participatate even if she wasnt..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh fuck the moronic average writer is back with his lame comments.

and we all thought you'd fucked off and left literotica in peace. sexless dickhead.

Pretty hot reluctance story from nicole. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 Star.

.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
What we have here is a failure to communicate!

A common enough thread in stories but still well done. I enjoyed the story, not the failure to communicate but even that was understandable. A loud club, the provocative dancing and twenty-year-old jocks set the stage for poor communication.

The story was a good length, well paced and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Part 2

If you read part 1 of my story you know I dressed like a slut acted like a slut and was treated like a slut and it was all my fault after all I am a 32 year old woman not a 16 year old. It was a night that changed my life for ever.

Four days later

I was sitting on the toilet relieving my self and it burned like Hell. I grabbed a small mirror and I gasped at what I saw. My Virgina was covered with blisters. I needed to go to the Doctor's and fast. I went in to the bedroom to crab the phone my husband was in there dressing and he asked what was wrong , I said I had a bad yeast infection and needed to go to my doctor's. He just nod-ed and went back to dressing. I thought it was odd , he is usually so caring , but I had other things on my mind. I was able to get an appointment in a hour , so I jumped in the shower. When I came down stares my husband was gone no goodbye. Again odd.

When I saw the doctor my worst fears were confirmed. Genital Herpes !

I was given a prescription and told to return in a week. The only good though I had was I had not had sex with my husband since I fucked Kevin.

I was in a daze on the way home. not sure how I got there. Really ! How do you tell your husband you cheated on him and now have Herpes.

My next shock was when my key would not work on the front door. Than I saw garbage bags to me left. I looked in one they were filled with my things. Behind me someone called my name. It was man saying you've been served. My world was grumbling around me.

The divorce was fast the house was my husband's prior to are marriage so I had no claim on it.

We split are savings and it was over.

I quit my job at University since it became well know why we divorced. I now have a small apartment and job as editor for a publishing company all my work is done electronically so very rarely go out. My life sucks.

That was all 5 years a go I have not had sex since that night , my x is remarried to woman that was also a Professor. They have a 3 year old daughter. Marie is also divorced some how her husband fought out.about that night I still have no idea how mine did.

Oh and Kevin is serving 20 years in jail. He raped a woman about 6 months after that nigh and when it went public 3 other woman came forward. I did not.

In closing it was night I will remember forever. and not in a good way !

whatever2258whatever2258over 13 years ago
Loved Part 2

More realistic than part 1.

NicoleSixNicoleSixover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I guess it's a little surprising as a woman to find oneself called a 'woman hater' but OK. Given the crowd of people who cannot stand stories that involve infidelity yet who seem to feel compelled to read and comment I guess I'm not surprised. I'm used to the moralizing, the people who need to inform me about STD's and the people who predict the ruin of my characters. That's fine, because this is just fiction.

I wrote this story because I wanted to. It was harder to write than some of you might think because I struggled between a narrow band of constraints to make this what I personally could consider erotica.

My protagonist had to, at some level, actually want to be forced. Even if she could not admit it to herself, this had to be there. Call it unrealistic (it is), if she absolutely didn't want this to happen then it would be just a brutal rape. And that is scary, not erotic.

The antagonist had to be laboring under some misunderstanding because this shifts him from detestable to merely unlikable. If I didn't give him a plot trick to think that she was just playing him, I'd have hated him too much to use him in this role.

cullodencullodenover 13 years ago
Oh, for Pete's sake...

...this is fiction, folks. The beauty of fiction and fantasy is that we can identify with characters who do things we'd like to do, but are constrained from actually doing by real consequences. Any adult (and we're all adults here, right?)realizes that STDs and divorce are potential consequences of adultery. That's why we're reading the story, not fucking a stranger. So don't go burdening a good story with moralizing and fear mongering.

Nice job, Nichole6. I think you might have developed the characters a little more, maybe made the protagonist feel both more reluctant and more attracted at the club, but that was balanced by keeping the story short. Overall, a hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nicolesix

great story, no need to explain yourself to the haters.

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadabout 13 years ago
It's Literotica, folks, not Literal Reality!

As someone else mentioned: ignore the haters. Remember the advice from brave anon who recommended that instead of your story line, she just says no. "That would mean there was no story, which would be a good thing." Yes, Anonymous, that's how writers think. I'll write a story where nothing happens, there is no conflict, no plot. I'll call is "a woman stays home and stares out the window."

Actually, I envy your ability to give us enough of the character to identify with the psychology, without adding several pages of childhood history. You have a skill at creating a situation that COULD happen and have characters feel, react and behave believably.

Keep writing, N6. Nicely done. I'll check out the rest of your work.

cupcakesparkycupcakesparkyover 12 years ago
loved it!

I'm a woman too, and definitely get turned on by the idea of being forced. Preferably forcibly impregnated, in fact. It's fiction, so there's no real danger or violence. Fantasy, gotta love it.

Thank you!

ElisabethWElisabethWabout 12 years ago
A very sexy story

I'm sure every woman has fantasized having similar things happening to them. I know I have. Thank you for a good read.

elisabeth

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
Delicious

Dear NicoleSix

I am a married mum of 32 with two daughters - I loved your story it is a fantasy fiction story that we can re-live in our heads when the mood suits us - please do not get upset or annoyed at the stupid Anonymous trolls that slag off your beautiful writing talents.

You have made one married woman even happier after reading your story.

Thank you

Sarah Leather, London England (fit, attractive, toned 32yo blonde married mum with two cute blonde daughters)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Fantasy

Thanks for a female perspective. Ignore the Taliban BYB Nazis who deliberately set out to read stories they supposedly can't stand and then rate the story "1" and anonymously heckle.

I gave it a "5".

Old Jag (The webmaster has some problems getting me registered and signed in, but that's the name I'm using.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sexy. I'm still hard. Great story.male? Yes.

I Loved this story.I'll have my wife read it tonight.

kanggaaakanggaaaabout 9 years ago
But I also knew that I would in time think back to that night and feel the heat of my arousal again and again.

I wonder if those last thoughts are the story ? why is maria a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot stuff

Real talent at work here. Hot to think that N6 is a mild mannered monogamous mommy with these naughty ideas rolling around inside her head. She might even be that hot little mommy with two kids, right over there, pushing a grocery cart. Yeah, gotta love that idea!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
Well documented

It's well documented that women can have orgasms with rape. This was rape or at the least "semi"-rape. Nicole has just written a well described example of it happening. I missed any conversation with her hubby afterwards. How does a woman feel towards her husband after this has happened? I think that is the key question. Does she feel nothing but shame? Does it automatically involve her losing respect for him? Does she itch for it to happen again? Once again we have commentators getting angry about the story line itself instead of accepting it and treating it as a piece of fiction writing. Well I do that myself sometimes.

1954hall1954hallabout 8 years ago
Better

I expected that the black roommate would come out as his friend was finishing and have a turn next. Between them they would give her at least 5-6 more orgasms. Before they leave they find out she's a profs wife and get her address to contact her later. As her husband is older they are able to work her into meeting them for just one more drink by reminding her of how much she enjoyed the night. She finds that the excitement she felt was still there as the big black ball player showed her what her friend had that night and she gets weaker every time they work her over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dumb-ass

readers need to realize the lack of common sense that is "nicolesix"...

It isn't reality in today's campus that a woman who wants to stay safe isn't carrying some form of weapon. Rape is rape is rape, so the protagonist not SCREAMING is one slip-up, but the other is a woman NOT fending off an "attacker" with everything she has. Not that a husband wouldn't be a reason...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You Gotta Be Kidding!!!

What? An older woman doesn't know how to stop a rape by a college "boy"?? Never heard of going to the bathroom and using the cell phone to dial "9-1-1"?? Or how about just screaming "rape" and kicking him in the nuts?!?! Or grab a knife out of the kitchen and stabbing him. Or breaking a lamp over his head.

When the reader has to suspend disbelief to that extent, as here, it's simply too much to ask. This story is shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
These are STORIES, folks

For crying out loud, I cannot believe that there are morons who respond to these stories as if they are real. It is dumbfounding and confounding. These are stories that feed into our fantasies. Some people have rape fantasies. Some people have fantasies about doing it with black men. Some people are turned on by scenes that have the threat of violence. But these are stories. As in fiction. As in not actually happening. As in something to wank off by, it that's what you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anonymous (10/5/27 "These are stories, folks")

You're the idiot. All of these are true stories. Next you'll be telling us you don't believe in Santa Clause and the earth is round. Cheesh. Isn't anyone sane anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too close to the truth

The media in my part of the world is filled with stories about entitled college athletes forcing themselves on women or getting them too drunk to resist. The rape aspect of this story is a little too close to current events for comfort.

HeatseekingmoisturemissleHeatseekingmoisturemisslealmost 6 years ago

This is an erotic story. Turned me on big time. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I DON'T KNOW

I guess I had a hard time getting past, "why isn't she putting some teeth into that cock in her mouth?" "Why isn't she kneeing him in his balls?" thinking a little like Anonymous 3-3-17. I do admit that I have a sister who is so passive/helpless that I could imagine her saying, "Well, I just didn't know what to do."

"I took solace in the fact that I could never have stopped Kevin. What happened was out of my control for the most part.". That's like, "I was doing 75 and was concentrating because the road had ice patches, so I never noticed the semi was creeping along at 30. But I took solace in the fact I could never have stopped.".

Or, "I took their dare to eat 5 habanero peppers and after a while later my burning stomach threw it all up. I realized that when I vomited, it was out of my control for the most part." Dressing slutty and drinking and rubbing hot spots with horny college students. Sure, it was misunderstanding and it was rape, but it was also asking for it.

So I don't know how to rate it. Maybe somebody is fooling herself. She put a foot. over the line, then got drug the rest of the way.

Since it had to happen, glad she could enjoy it.

Oh yeah, still wonder how it went with hubby, what will the cum running down her leg from her soaked panties.

Guess it's time to quit wondering.

Paul in Oklahoma

ChatVilleChatVilleover 4 years ago
Rare

Great story - Even greater writer - Period

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well its a rape story and rapists that are guilty should be put down or castrated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous