All Comments on 'Lust In A Underpass'

by welshcpl53

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
olsaltolsaltabout 13 years ago
anonymous isn't real

If your story is true, good for you. Sex is something we all need and if your wife got some but still loves and treats you as a lover so much the better.

Don't let anons worry you. If they could write they would but all they can do is slam someone who does. So let them go fuck themselves. That's probably how they get it. OR they treat their wife like a fuck doll. Then again maybe that is all they can get.

There are many of us who enjoy knowing our wives are enjoying a larger dick while we enjoy a younger lady on the side.

Don't you love those guy who fuck around but "would kill the bitch if she ever strays"?

Now that you know she needs it, help her get it and enjoy knowing and watching.

Buy then you said this was 15 years ago and we know that is a long time so she may be past that phase of her life.

You should have edited or had someone edit your story before submitting. It helps with the grammer and story line.

Thanks for sharing.

olsalt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Agree & Disagree..........

......with olsalt.

You wrote a good story, erotic and sexy as hell so, cudo's.

The couple you describe, right up to her being in the underpass and saying No - even though she remained, as her suitor progressed, would have been an eye opener to him. This woman would not have always been a faithful wife and - why...

...because, the woman you described, even inebriated, would not have walked down an embankment to a hiding place to talk or neck. Sorry, good stories (and you're good) typically remain close to the reality of probable real life circumstance. This wife, if real, faithful to now, would have probably had fun, flirted, danced with and allowed the guy to walk her home and maybe even a little kiss or fondling.

Anyway, her husband, if you described them well, once seeing her agreeing to and holding the guys cock, would have hobbled over and nailed the guy with his cane or crutch, told him to take her to his home and for her not to come home. Nothing indicated this guy was a closet wimp.

Still, I enjoyed it and what was with the pink pants on the table in the morning - he wasn't supposed to know about anything?

Keep writing, you're enjoyable!

1jbm1jbmabout 13 years ago
Hot story

Hi,

I enjoyed reading your story and look forward to new chapters.

This is a very hot subject for me as I also fantasize about my wife doing this or a similar act.

Thanks, a fantastic story and I am aroused

Joe

welshcpl53welshcpl53about 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments guys

Im new on this site, so forgive me if I comment on my own story.Just feel I have to anwser a few good points that Anonymous raised. First off this is a true story. It happened a long time ago but I can remember it like it was yesterday, it is like a movie that plays inside my head.

I cant explain why she ended up in a underpass with the guy becouse I honestly dont know. She must have gone down there with the intention of fucking him, but maybe a bit of guilt crept in. { but not for long } I have never told her that I seen them together. The reasons why I never said anything to her will be explained in another story that I will post shortly.

As for being being a whimp,no definatly not. As a younger man I joined the army and saw service in the faulklands,Bosnia and N.Ireland,

When I left the army, I worked for 17 years in the coal mines {Thats where I had the accident } I currently work in afghanistan along side the afghanistan army as a training instuctor. We no longer live in wales and have moved to Dubai {So as I can get home more often } So, no, I think I can safely say that I aint no whimp or cuckhold husband . I just like watching my wife with other men for some reason.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
seedy and exciting!!

A very sexy, seedy and exciting experience Mmmmm loved it x x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grammar

Your grammar, spelling and the basics of the language are so horrible that I couldn't read anymore. Did you make it past the 8th grade? "...based on what I seen that night" and "...just moved to another part of town, and was getting settled".....are you shitting me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am 61, my wife is 62. We had a great sex life up until 3 years ago. Age caught up with me, her hormones went quiet and it was o.k, but she got hrt and now her sex drive is fairly high, more than I can handle anyway. She is tall, long legs, bit of a tummy, breasts are still great if a little sagged but still looks o.k. Especially tonight, figure fitting black dress, pantyhose, high heels as you should look at a wedding. I also knew her pussy was filled with my cum, we had fucked before we left. I licked her to orgasm then fucked her full of cum. In the car on the way in,she grabbed my hand, placing it on her pantyhosed pussy, she was wet, no panties, when younger I would have stopped the car and fucked her but now, I wish. The wedding was great, the reception in full swing, when I heard there's Michael. We had not seen him for years, when my wife use to work with him at a large company,a tall athletic type guy He sat, we all talked, he had turned 50, where's Kathy, been overseas for 3 weeks, your here alone, yes. Anyway, more talk, then I danced with my wife, I knew she had always liked Michael, I said go and dance with him, he looks lost. They danced, came back, we talked, drank a little, they danced again, she looked over at me and smiled, I smiled and nodded. I saw them stop and leave the floor, she turned, smiled, I sort of knew, I nodded.I waited, then went out, I sort of half hoped there was nothing to it. I couldn't see them,i walked around and was about to go back in when I heard a noise behind me. It came from the loading dock area. There between the loading dock and another building was a walkway and it was there as I rounded the corner and stopped, my wife, her hands on the wall, her pantyhose around her ankles, being fucked hard by Michael. I looked, he was really giving it to her, long, fast strokes, I couldn't really see because her dress still covered them. Then 5 really long sharp thrusts, I knew he was cumming in her, then he leaned flat against her. I heard her, let me turn around, he pulled back, she knelt, then took his cock in her mouth, slowly he moved back and forward. she turned back to the wall, grabbed his cock and guided it back into her pussy. He moved slowly back and forward, Then with one hand she lifted her dress right up, grabbed his cock, moved it and then bent further over, her hands against the wall. I knew, she liked anal sex, especially when she was worked up and I could see now as he eased into her arse, something I now had difficulty doing, her hand at her pussy, I knew would bring her to at least one orgasm as I bet he couldn't believe his luck as he fucked her hot arse. I heard her orgasm, that deep moan, then yes, I heard him say shush, she said oh yes, he pulled out, what a sight, turned her around,presented his cock to her mouth,she took it, he held her head as he shot into her mouth. They stood up and dressed, I left back to the reception, they came in, where you been, talking about old times. we left the reception, again she directed my hand to her very wet pantyhosed pussy, wow, still wet. When we got home, I was semi hard, I got her on her knees and slid into her doggy style, fucking her like I had seen him until, the second time that day,i shot into my very hot wife. Wow she said, I don't know what got into you. I never said anything but I certainly knew what got into her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
True, with your assumptions, maybe?

One of the first things you should do when finishing a story is take a rest. Wait a few hours before going back and rereading what you have written. That way you (hopefully) notice all the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors and can correct them - it stops people moaning about mistakes and grammatical errors...

You say the story is true; maybe it was, but there is a lot feeling of fiction about a lot of it. You know that old line about the stars aligning? Everything has to go just the right way for something to happen, a slight detour would mean a totally different story - and in this case it seems that you took the right route at every occasion. You were lucky, they were not - you saw them.

But I said about a feeling of fiction - were you really able to see that much detail? Were they really that close, that you could hear everything yet they could not hear you on your crutches?

I hate when someone claims that something is a true story, when they then include detail that obviously could not be observed from their viewpoint or includes the feelings of the people being watched. (The police will question then requestion witnesses because the witness will be inclined to include their own assumptions as truth and add detail that they assume the police would like included; witness statements are meant to be the whole truth, not truth supported by fiction which is how the first statements appear) You can only tell what you can see, not what they feel.

Anyway, I had a girlfriend who - for some reason - wanted me to have sex with other women as she watched; I didn't, since I was insecure and I loved her and didn't feel I needed sex with others. Then she had one of her workmates come over, we got drinking and then they 'seduced' me. My girlfriend sat back and watched her go down on me, had me eat her before we had low down dirty sex like we had never had before.

Turned out my girlfriend was more insecure than me - she suddenly felt jealous, decided that I was going to go behind her back with her friend, to get what I wasn't getting at home, and eventually we split on the basis of an imagined affair of her own making.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous