All Comments on 'Daddy & Ivy Ch. 02'

by Lovely_Emma_21

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just three letters!

Is it so hard to type A-N-D? Stop overusing the ampersand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Go read Shakespeare

What is wrong with you people???? What's wrong with &&&&??? Why does everyone keep harping on this? It means AND! It's the SAME THING!!! And it's a website for erotic literature. This story is hot no matter if there are &s or $s or any other symbols! Go read Shakespeare if you're looking for perfection!

skip2951skip2951over 13 years ago
great

hot and well written.....you can be my daughter any time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ty

good story, I enjoyed it very much, people need to chill this isn't Harvard it is a free website and this writing is very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Haha

I never even noticed lol that dude at the botom is an idiot hah gj! 5/5

bigtrojan83bigtrojan83about 13 years ago
Best yet!

You know you are my favorite Author; and the picture you painted here had me as HARD as Daddy ;)

2275jr2275jrabout 13 years ago
daddy got to cum twice and what a cumming it was

awesome love it daddy and ivy chapter two i could have gone on writing even more you had my cock so hard it hurt

but worth all the pain. reading this was like taking part getting the same of feeling about ivy. only wish there where more of this incredible hot horny story. brilliant thank you you very cleaver girl you. love your stories and the writing. most excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

i am soo wet!! finished the last chapter with my hands in my panties...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Omg

U really did make me put my hands in my painties then my hands landed in my pussy i gummed so bad I had to change my bed sheets please keep writing more stories

Please keep writing

Ps I absolutely love you

In a sexual way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gah! ...nice... then GAH! again. ;)

I Thought the story was fairly hot, but it could've been better, had you handled the "resisting" bit with more...grace and fluidity. That said, nice work. Oh, by the way? & is NOT an equivalent replacement to "and". it's meant to be used sparingly, and frequently in lists etc. It may not bother some of the twits that commented here, but it really yanked me out of the immersion. "licked & sucked"? "sigh & moan & gasp"? REALLY? I had to copy/paste the damn thing and replace the &'s with "and"s and commas. You'd do yourself a favor if you did the same, in my opinion. Abent those two things though, again, nice work. ;)

itsjoythenitsjoythenover 11 years ago
Mmmm

I don't have any constructive criticism, I came hard. That's all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more!

More! Does she get preggers? How many more cum does he do the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh God More!!

Yes, please more!! Daddy needs to lose Jen & take his daughter with him. I'd love to read more... does she get pregs? does she share him with her friend? hmmm... i can see a small harem forming...

subdtsubdtalmost 11 years ago
Great story

The story is great wish you would write more of it and have it longer, more details. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!!!!

I **** like a rocket reading this,couple of times ;)nice work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I feel like I know Ivy

The first time is always scary, but it is so worth it. So thankful Ivy had a strong daddy, like mine, to hold her down and make her take it. Being rewarded with a pussy full of cum makes you forget why you fought against it in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Those ampersands...

I liked the story!

But please, do a search and replace on those ampersands, and replace them with 'and'. The whole thing will look much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Anonymous Who Wrote This Comment: gah! ...nice... then GAH! again. ;)

I hope you learn more about grammar before attempting to school other people. It will behoove you to know when to use the word who instead of the word that. Your twit comment is beyond juvenile when one recognizes you should not use the word that in reference to an action being performed by people. You should have used the word who or whom. "The twits who " rather than 'the twits that" when composing your sentence. If you wish to be a grammar snob you should avoid such glaring mistakes. Having elipsis or elipses, especially when overused, is far more annoying than to see one use ampersands.

To the author:

Thank you for not falling into the same trap many others fall in while writing an erotic story. I appreciate stories which do not attempt to change female anatomy by placing the hymen as something internal. Please continue writing erotica, and I will continue to read your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I didn't even notice the ampersand, it was an amazing story!!!

Had me so wet and made me cum soooo hard!

Overall, it was GREAT!

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Took her young cunt and filled it with daddy's cock and cum, just as he should have.

Any chance of a part 3?

Maybe she gets pregnant, maybe he simply makes her his lil slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do yourself a favor and try to rid yourself of the habit of using ‘&’ throughout your stories. It’s comes across as incredibly lazy and amateurish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid lawyer father should have saved his daughter by divorcing the whining bitch wife

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fast moving story isn't it. I'm jealous!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should have divorced the bitch wife and moved away with Ivy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous