All Comments on 'Worth It Completely'

by man_sanas469

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Myhands316Myhands316over 13 years ago
Rushed it a little bit.

Maybe it's just me. You have a great story here, but you rushed it and lost a lot of the emotional impact. There was no build up for the huge drop you gave at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmm...OK I'm confused

You posted the first art of the story and the second part is exactly the same with alittle extra. Not surr the intention but if you continue the story or any story, please don't repeat the prologue. It's unnesscary. Good story but confused presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice script

Truly Great... I don't have the words to describe my feelings. I have read many romantic stories on this site and I think this one will be my favorite. The continuation was great and the end was superb.

Please keep up your work. It's really nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

ok so please ignore the negative comments, it was a great story! loved it all!

leahsgirl84leahsgirl84about 13 years ago

wow! Love it! Can't wait to read more. :-)

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Damn

Please , oh my sweet lord please write more. That was so good it mde me cry. That's what true love is made of !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
simply lovely!

This is like a delicacy that you will never get tired of tasting again and again.(cinder)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you still reading comments?

I don't know if you're still reading comments on this site but I just wanted to say that having found one of your tales by chance, I have read all five. First a couple of quibbles. You have a tendency to mix tenses, often in the same paragraph---stick to one tense, preferably past. The other thing is that some paragraphs are full of "she" and "her" without names which does make it difficult to distinguish characters. That said, all were good stories and I thoroughly enjoyed them to the extent of giving five stars for each. It would be good to see some more work from you.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years ago
Nice way to wrap it up!

I'm a sucker for a good romance.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Reading this was Worth It Completely

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Very simple, but very sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous