All Comments on 'Viki and Peter'

by MOUTHCOVERER

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ouch

That's quite a 'rough and ready' relationship for any couple, let alone the odd hookup of mother and son. You described an almost nightmarish situation for the female, bound, gagged, barely able to breath. She is set free, enjoys the pictures of her troubles, and just can't wait to start suffering again. Sounds like a job for a psychologist and not a sex therapist...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good

Hot story, I love all the elements of sexuality you have used here. My only request is that your stories be longer.

Thanks for sharing your work.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
not sure where we are goion

it did turn me on to some extent, waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What crap

zzzzzzz shame there was no zero on the voting button this was absolute crap

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
The story seems to be more of a fetish or non-reluctance story than an incest story

The son seems to be cruel to his mother in the treatment he has shown her.

What's that all about?

Where is this story going?

Certainly doesn't seem to have much love in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Classy

Very erotic and tastefully done. I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
potential

Your story has potential, more detail and show some other areas of the relationship besides the d/s.

Richmond2247Richmond2247over 2 years ago

Two things to say. First, the bad news. I HATE the utilization of MILF. Leave it behind because the 80's are over.

The good news is that I loved this work. One can say that it needs sharper dialogue and better character development. They would be right but the writer of this piece has a very sexual mind. A very control oriented mind and a very interesting lust problem with his mother. This writer understands me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous