All Comments on 'Women Really Don’t Like Sausage'

by Everettcb

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What?

You fail at science. Also English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You may be retarded.

Or mentally ill. I'd get that checked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PURE BULLSHIT

Although written in a pseudo-authoritative manner, this essay reveals ignorance of anatomy, of sociology, of history, and indeed, of sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Utter Bo***cks

What a load of complete idoicy.

My grammar isn't perfect, but the author of this 'work' doesn't understand English and certainly can't make a point using the written word as a medium for communication.

I still don't know point to which s/he was referring to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dumbassery At It's Dumbest

Go see a mental health professional before you go crazy and we see you int he news for having killed a bunch of people.

Hillary_WoodHillary_Woodabout 13 years ago
Care to add any sources for those studies?

You said this "Extensive studies was carried out over some forty years of recorded field research in United States".

Well, that doesn't really work as a sentence, and this is all probably the result of having eaten part of a medical dictionary. Probably took a bit of working it out the other end, and it all just got a bit jumbled up inside.

Ph.d.. stands for... Pretty Hard to Digest? Still the extra fibre will do you no harm.

Funny though...didn't half make me giggle.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 13 years ago
propaganda

a bull dike speaks and displays her ignorence

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Professors really don't like term papers without footnotes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
While I cant say I agree with most of the views in this,I still have to say

That some of the comments from other people are a bit over the top! I dont know if the research here is true or not,but I think there is some truth in the notion that many women get on better with other women then men in just about every relationship other than sex. As for the comment about the writer being a dyke,who cares if she is a lesbian or not! Thats just homophobia! And before anymore says this was written by a woman it was not! I am male and heterosexual!

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Damn

They don't? The author should stop reading, go outside and do his own research. He might find out differently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PH.D my Ass

The Author has not even mastered high school English. Not to fear with some study a GED may still be possible !

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Ph.D.

stands for Pile it Higher and Deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sources?

"Studies show" What studies? Done by whom? What data was gathered and in what amounts? What variables were involved? Who were your test and control groups? What age demographic was tested? How long were the studies ran? These are all things you need to know and present to at least give some semblance of validity to any of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
we all agree dear annony! And writing comments like you do makes you the dumbest

asshole on Lit. You are the shit at the bottom of the ocean and the used cum in your hand. Not your wife's pussy as she fucks all those other men trying to get off. You never did that for her.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 7 years ago
Trolling.

Pretty sure, from the bad grammar and lack of anything resembling attribution, this was written to see what kind of response it generated.

Congratulations. You got people (including me) to say something. Except I refuse to participate for your amusement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous