All Comments on 'My Naked Adventure'

by oilygoatass

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Potential

This is a great start with a lot of potential. Please continue.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Perfect start to an NMCF adventure, unless uneducated ladies strip off for a laugh? Voted 5!

Where are this guy's clothes? Bet the girls know! Humiliating men is part of the fun, being an open-minded older female resigned to, being ogled by all her male visitors whilst stark naked and available for anal sex!

Gotta admit, at my age and shape, those erotic days are well behind me! [If you catch my 'double entendre' drift, wink-wink!] Best story I've seen in a while, keeping it real, about average male sized endowments!

All this rubbish, about horny young men with 15" cocks, drives older lady readers wild with unfulfilled desire. Now I get off on my own NMCF situations, teasing those fit young men that once exhibited me stark naked to male visitors with full genital decorations and willing to fuck any man anally, until dawn. That's why I keep them fully employed as naked butlers, ensuring male humiliation is shown off by having them perform for visitors with dildos inserted up their bottoms to keep guys at least semi-erect, for an evening of 'testosterone depletion' by enforced masturbation of smoothly shaven genitalia. Needless to say my male employees are meek and respectful, at all tomes obedient! to me A long living 'permanently shaven' clit hood decorated pussy powered 'Mistress' fan!

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Do you want a well-paid Job, as a butler?

There are no excuses to hide your manhood away from eager female fans, of CFNM! How male writers justify being caught up in any imagined 'au naturale' situation, you became erect by simply writing about it, didn't you sonny boy? Probably a middle-aged man, seeking to increase a literotica readership by appealing to the female markets of a Universe, currently disatisfied with constant rejection of his kinkier ideas?

oilygoatassoilygoatassabout 13 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry to disappoint those of you hoping for anal-play of some sort, but don't expect any to come up in my writing very often. I'm not really a fan. And I actually have a very meaningful relationship with my girlfriend, I just get to put the fantasies in my mind on paper here, or the internet, I guess. I appreciate all the feed back and am working on some more stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous