All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Amy, Captured'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting start

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very hot

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more please

Yes please go on

johnaunejohnauneabout 13 years ago

Great start. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

excellent beginning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I dont know how to feel about the idea of doctor who erotica...

That said if it was to be about anyone then amy pond would be a good choice. But ugh its doctor who its... I feel so conflicted...

KurokamiKurokamialmost 13 years agoAuthor
To the fellow who expressed doubts...

Well, you aren't alone. I was slightly wary of writing this myself, since Doctor Who is technically a kid's show and also... Well, I really like it. But I find myself enjoying writing each chapter more and more, and I simply adore the feedback I've been getting. :)

Anyway, I usually wouldn't post a comment on my own story, but your post made me chuckle fondly, and I felt a need to here. I hope you keep reading, or failing that, that I don't completely destroy your image of Doctor Who.

Kurokami

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Putting the screw into sonic screwdriver.

Doctor Who porn - I knew it existed somewhere out there.

The writing as it stands is quite good. Not so sure about the premise though. It just doesn't work for me. If others enjoy it fair enough. Perhaps it is because in Doctor Who characters good or bad are not sexually motivated, so putting Doctor Who is a erotica context doesn't work for me. I can't hold the 'willing suspension of disbelief' long enough for it to work. Doubtless others can. To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amy should have to fuck one of the assistants

The captors should hit her with a ray or something that gives her a dick and she fucks the assistants with it.

donny759donny759over 12 years ago
AMY

Have you thought about adding a bit of incest into the story. By getting Amy and River Song for some mother daughter sex. After all River Song is in reality Melody Pond, oops is that a spoiler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh fuck...this is just wrong

Doctor Who is amazing and should never be stained with porn. But nonetheless, the writing is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amy Pond

So enjoyed reading the story so far, Amy pond getting the fucking she so deserves.

curiousj85curiousj85almost 12 years ago
So hot!!!

I think I'm addicted already.... You're an amazing author. The things that must be in that head of yours, Sir! Keep writing, never stop :)

PokeePokeeover 11 years ago
Holy Cow!

This story is AMAZING! I can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice work here, enjoyed it throughout!

The story was brilliant, lovely writing and storyline. I am absolutely addcited to this already. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amy is so hot.

At last, Amy Pond is raped as she so deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very entertaining :)

You should make her captors give her massive breasts which they drink from and she should get fucked by a tentacle monster in all her holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

please finishe the story

lilithwolflilithwolfalmost 10 years ago
Small typo

This is a great story. Just wanted to point out a small typo I saw in a sentence. At the end the word should be "purposely" instead of purpose. Hope this helps and I would be interested to see what device is fabricated for her next torture!

The technology was revolutionary, but it was amazing what a person could do given the correct motivation. Everything on this asteroid had been purpose built to thwart the Doctor and his TARDIS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Suggestion/question

Umm I dont want sound perverted but what would happen if Amy needed tk go to the toilet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Idea

What I would love to see is the doctors/Rorys POV. Other that that great story with great detail.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I've read them all

But this Chapter is my go to when I want to feel raped proper. Sexy, sexy author. What I wouldn't do to have your rivulets of cum drip from my abused pussy..

I'd be a luckie woman indeed ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
doctor who erotica totally rocks, esp with amy pond

there is totally sedual tension in doctor who season 5. inthe first episode amy refused to look away from the doctor getting naked as he was changing clothes. jeff the computer guy was watching porn on his laptop. doctor even told him to 'get a girlfriend' and 'delete your internet history'. in episode 2 when amy fell to the tongue of the beast below she had her nightie hiked up to her midthigh. don't forget she is a kissogram! the 1st episode of that season is so sexually charged! in a later episode amy kissed the doctor and wanted to do more. the best part is, at the end of 1st episode when the doctor and amy flew together in tardis for the first time, the thing inside the glass tube in the middle of tardis that goes up and down totally looks like a butt plug!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous