All Comments on 'Young White Virgin Blacked'

by JonathanT

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You need to get fucked by a blackman. Then you will understand what you type of shit you are writing about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sure, all white, blonde virgins can't wait to be ravished.

This is a story line often used by what I can only think is young black guys (not men yet) who lust after white women. The power it gives them is like a drug. The story line only shows how immature and inexperienced in sex they are.

Just read the interracial stories and this is an overused plot. But keep writing, the young black guys love to read this kind of crap. Or you could write some real plot of seduction and giving pleasure to white women while respecting them. If this had happened it would so fuck up a young womans life, for she would surely get pregnant and only an abortion would save her so she could get counseling and be able to move on with her life.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Well...

Ever wonder why there aren't many people called Toby? The name Toby has been used as another word for negro in the past. The ending of this will make a good consequence story. The toby will be killed in front of the others as an example. The white girl is shamed forever. All this for a piece of tail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
White Twins

Now that Toby has had i sister there should be no problem getting the other one to spread her legs also, then Toby will have two white whores

to prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet Theme

While most of the reviews so far have been negative, I wanted to insert my own positive comment. The author has done a good job at forming a very erotic IR storyline that many of us can appreciate, even though the narrative is quite amateurishly worded. The natural desires an older black African can have for a sweet, young, nubile, petite white teenager are probably universal, and I love the image such a union portrays. But I have to agree with the other comments regarding Teresa's inconsistent age, and the lack of a more practiced seduction technique from Toby. This storyline suffers from the same ailment that plagues most IR erotica: the absence of a believable plot.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
hmmm

not sure what i think other than i would like to meet toby, but a virgin would be feel good being fucked by a black cock all day esp a 5.0 ft tiny one, maybe she will not get preg and find a way be happy and toby fucks both of them forever lol

goolappergoolapperabout 13 years ago
Another great depiction of how life is for white girls on. African soil life is filled with seed

Seed dripping from. All holes all the time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
tonz

just jack off and stfu, haters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great stuff

It's a little backwards but is a fantasy and you have a great way of making something somewhat far-fetched seem believable, or at least vivid. Appreciate the shot of jealousy of the one sister at the end. Suggest having a coupling involving both siblings at once. Maybe Toby would mingle his lust with creativity as he does so, making them all get a little closer in ways they may not have ever imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Sweet African Juice

I found the story to be exciting. Don't care if it's something that might not ever happen, it's a fantasy. I know for the moment I was left reading the story the author took me to a far away place and made me feel so apart of the this fantasy. Well done. I too was hardened to the very thought of being with the girl.

AvazinaAvazinaabout 12 years ago
Where is part 2?

GREAT STORY!!! You need to write more about this man and these 2 girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
daft

Daftest story I ever read. She was on his african dick like a ragdoll? Why do I torture myself reading these things?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well done author, you took me away from life for a while and I enjoyed the story. Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I would`ve liked it better if it hadnt said black all the time, it became very racist...

LitNymphoSlaveLitNymphoSlavealmost 11 years ago
Don't understand the negativity

So many negative comments, but this got me so hot. As a young petite white girl, I've always been curious as to what a big black cock would feel like in my tight little cunt. I envy Candy, and wish I wasn't so damn shy so I could find a man like Toby to make me his

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

This is a good story. It takes you back to a simpler time. It was easy to feel what Toby and Candy were experiencing. My only problem with your story is you switched sisters in the middle of the story. Keep writing and ignore the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Deseased, not Africanized in fact. Only for dog scums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There is some mistakes in the girls' names, but is a book story. It could have a little more dialogue from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great try

I really am not understanding all the negative as well. It is just a fantasy, that is all. One of MANY. If not someone's cup of tea, just find something else to get off to. Yes, there were issues with the story as in Name issue, the dialogue and parts of story could be better, etc. I would prefer to hear more dialogue from the man's point of view. Just like the other gal, I am a female who finds this to be hot. While not everything is hot to me, if it can get me a bit turned on and think of things from it that relate to fantasies of mine, then it excelled. I have thought of being a dom/mentor to younger gal who is not experienced but has desires. Watching a gal's firsts including a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why all the hate?

This story made my old cock erect as it can get at my age. What is the difference between a mature black cock and a mature white cock? They both get hard and could penetrate her young pussy and fill her with semen. So why the hateful comments?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This author only write about blacks dominating white folks, by cock size, of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And my wife

I was serving in South Africa in the 70s and ny wife accompanied me. One day when I was away in town my wife was taken sexually by one of the black men working for us.

It was three months later before she told me. I wasn't angry at all and she said that really she had enjoyed herself. Later that day I spoke to the man and he became very frightened until I told him that as far as I was concerned he could have her whenever she wanted him, Needless to say it was the very next day they did it again. She had sex with a number of black guys whilst we we were there and always told me about them. In town I was enjoying my own black man with whom I was having sex,but I didn't tell her. life was different there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Learn history you piece of shit!

"...white control of his country..."

Whites created South Africa, it didn't exist, Africans didn't live there, certainly not Zulus!

Learn history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eigwd9vqqvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzsFmdgeOC4

https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=9kgsfJ2ZSQ

This is like a Korean immigrant being skeptical of white control of America.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome story did Candy get pregnant by Toby plus did Toby fuck her sister

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

Another good story. Chloe tv

kellijane001kellijane001about 2 years ago

Wow - reminds me of my first time with a black cock. so big. kell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Oh dear

She put her hand on his crouch?

Candy became Theresa.

Please stop this shit.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Toby❤️❤️❤️ Drive that BBC deep into me please!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I liked when I was younger and I was with a much Older Man and He wanted me Bad. The way they took me made me FEEL SOooo GOOD. I knew with some it was wrong cause they was Married some them but I just couldnt stop them or say No to some them.

Some like Toby just took and broke me Open and held my arms while they forced there BIG Black Beautiful THICK Cocks IN me and no matter how much I squirmed or tried stop some like Candy the More they Just TOOK me to I feeled them Cumming and releasing IN me.

I think that made some of them want to Cum IN me even more when I told them wasnt a good time to Cum IN me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, want that African monster cock tearing up my cunt!!

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha17 months ago

As an African reading this, I just don't know what to say.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I grew up on Long Island, had my cherry popped in high school and fucked six other boys my senior year, college was pretty slow sexually at the small college in Worcester, MA. I didn't fuck a black guy until I was 28 and married. One of my friends was getting married, we had party for her in Atlanta, I got drunk and met some black guy I didn't know on the dance floor and went back to his place to fuck. Somewhere that weekend I lost my engagement ring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous