All Comments on 'God Hates ... Superman?'

by RC_of_Doom

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I so very much wish...

That this was a true story. Even more than the usual ubersexy Literotica fare, I wish this one would actually happen. GREAT job.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Shooting Fish In a Barrel

Good story, but too easy a target on this site. I like your characters, even though they are formulaic enough to be on NCIS or Burn Notice.

CassieJoCassieJoalmost 13 years ago
Liked it.

I liked the story as a whole. Even more so the shooting rubber bullets. However, I really liked the ideology that you incorporated into this piece. The thoughts about how the protestor hate everything that is not them and how the Catholic church is not the protestor. Good story. Different but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So now we use techniques in the USA that mimic IRAN's ? Nice to know your "hero" trashed the Bill of Rights, part of the Constitution I swore to protect.

He truly is one of those "domestic enemies" . . . You do know what the the Sturmabteilung were, right ?

I have no respect for the attention-seeking media whore, but the rights bestowed on the lowest of us are what this country stands for. The character Ryan is the filth that gave rise to the Nazi's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRC_of_Doom@RC_of_Doom
38 Followers
Been a while. Near a decade, actually. I created this profile a long time ago, when I was quite stupid. But I've been busy. I've come out with nearly 30 books and a bunch of short stories. I've even gotten married (three years, already, and they said it wouldn't last.) All m...