All Comments on 'Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 01'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

fucking hot man....i came reading this story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Keep those coming that was reallly good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a little too unrealistic

I mean, full on sex in the seats? Do you have any freakin idea how crowded the planes are and the attendants would have been all over the two of them. Then the sex while in the lineup...I mean, come the fuck on! No one else noticed them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Last story was better

Sorry, but your last story was much more erotic.

Also, it didn't help that you kept changing tense - stories usually work best if you keep to the past tense as you are telling of something that has happened, not something happening right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

liked it. of course it is unrealistic still a good story

Lokis_mindLokis_mindabout 13 years ago
um.......

Yeah I agree with the other comments about being unrealistic and a bit far fetched and yes it needs some editing but i loved it and wait for the next installment. Hope i'm not waiting to long.

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyalmost 13 years ago
So fucking hot.

I don't give a damn how unrealistic it was, that was some damn fine erotic literature.

My heart was racing as she pushed her dress down and stood naked on the plane.

Keep it up!

jessemjessemover 12 years ago
Research

If your going to put specific details in, you need to do research. Alicante airport is 180km away from Valencia, which has its own airport.

Not a bad story otherwise, obviously a fantasy story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WHAT?

OMG, you don"t really mean that this was a FANTASY?!?

AND he got some foreign airport I never heard of wrong! Totally buzzkill, man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn

Great shit. The fact that she's enough of a slut to act this casual about sex of any kind (incestual or otherwise) is a huge turn-on. Keep it up!

GodgonewrongGodgonewrongover 10 years ago

Awesome story.......

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
What The Hell Kind Of Plane Were YOU On?

Now that's what I call a flight of fancy.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

good story hope chap 2 involves the 2 girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lois

After I read the story , I had my husband Tom read it ,I was down on him sucking his cock as he was rock hard.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAL

u hit it for the win, who cares how realistic or unrealistic any piece of writing is, this is still hot & wild, made me cum so hard, sorry for being so crude I just can't help it, u had me so hard that I just had to do it, rated GOOOOAAAL A++

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My mom was cheating on my dad. I was a very observant son; I spied on my mom because i was totally infatuated with her

My parent had a very large circle of friends & they entertained a lot.

When my mom fancied a man she was very boldly flirting with him & hitting upon him.

She was in her late fourties when she asked a man in his mid thirties if he would consider having a fling or a one-night stand with an older woman.

At the time i was embarrassed. Now i know she was cutting the crap because she didn't want to waste time.

I loved my mother & was in love with her & i accepted her unconditionally. In my mind my mom was not a slut. I guess she was a hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I gave you a 5 (*****). This story has got 488,005 views, 448 favorites.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very, very hot

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Liked the story so far. If the husbanding is so boring, unless he is rich, the mother should leave. Life is to short

to not enjoy it to the fullest. Finally, the emotional and mental maturity is remarkable based on his age and the situation.

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

She's bored and he's stiff, I wonder if that's where the phrase comes from, lol. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memory?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
3360 Followers
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES