All Comments on 'Humiliated by a Slut (and Loved It) Ch. 02'

by mywayyourway100

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the only

right attitude is to change the locks and thell both of them to fuck off and die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Once...

..........upon a time he had the balls to leave Sasha, as much as he got off on her sex addiction his humility was sufficient for him to regain his pride and leave.

Now, out of the clear blue, his wife of five years not only makes friends with Sasha, enjoys humiliating him with her and now tells him she is going out to get laid with Sasha. How the hell did he not see his wifes' kinks for five years?....and, Sasha left out the fact that he regained his self-respect and left!

I hope you are not a wimp/wuss author that gets off on cuckolding. This guy is savvy and educated enough to create his own business so I really hope at some point, not too far off - like tomorrow or the next day, that he gets his act together, films them with their suds and throws her out with divorce papers and a restraining order.

I will read your next chapter...in hopes that you don't turn a horny man into a wimp!!! Thanks for writing.

ColinRupertColinRupertabout 13 years ago
Thanks please continue

thanks. ignore the flamers. hot story. hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Great story- I'm looking forward to the next installment: will he become the ladies plaything? treated to a lengthy denial or some household servitude? ...Not sure about some of the hater's comments- what are they looking for? move on to other topics if uninterested.

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 13 years ago
Another thumbs up

Strong story, well written and an undeniably strong emotional response to the husband's situation. Created a real pit-of-the-stomach uneasiness imagining such a scenario. Then again, that's probably not too different from what one gets from a steep plunge while riding a roller coaster... and we all know how popular those are.

I wouldn't want Steve to simply become an incidental character as a target for the women's humiliation. As long as he acknowledges his own arousal from, and desire to continue participating in these events... and maybe even ENCOURAGES and pushes the women to take them even FURTHER at some point, I say let him keep getting in that roller coaster line again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why?

I fail to understand the build up. Just have him say that his gay and wants to suck cock, and be done with it.

The former wife, she has already left him, could care less if he was live or dead just so the paycheck keeps coming in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story

Keep the thread going in the same vein that you started it. Those who are reading your stories and hoping you change them... they are having trouble coming to grips with what they want to read. Keep it as a loving wives or fetish story and ignore the idiots who read it and then claim they don't want to read that type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Great start to this series. I'm dying for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No Depth

So all the reader is given is 'a random phone call', and the wife of five years becomes a different person? Very weak sauce!

farnorthhotfarnorthhotabout 10 years ago
Thank you!

Got me very turned on.

Ass play, Being used.

What's to come?...Imagining that is very good too.

Thanks.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

what a way to live. I had to stop reading when he saw his ex sitting on the bed with his wife. this has to be heart stopping, and he never saw it coming, and not a word from his wife. (BETRAYAL)his loving wife was also bi, and he never knew? now his abusive ex was on her side, spells only remorse, and regret at his decision for a wife. (RETRIBUTION)tell her you have to back to the office for a minute, go back to the office put it up for sale, get an attorney, start paperwork, clean out bank accounts, sell the house, and the cars. get a physical, to make sure you don't have any disease, by way of the ex through your wife. get a baseball bat, go back to the house, after they are unconscious, tie them up, and wait till the awake, and gaged, then start carving up their prized possessions, their tits ass and cunt, and last but not least, their faces. tie them on the bed together, making sure they can see each other, get some oil poured all over them, strike a match, and watch them burn.

if he gets caught, and he probably will, he goes to jail. but how many lives and marriages will he have saved from those abusive, selfish sluts. how many women will not be bringing some STD back to their families, then blaming their hubbies for it.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Kick Out the Ex BEFORE She Ruins the Marriage!

As soon as he saw Sasha sitting naked next to his wife,he should have hustled the twat out the door,forcefully with a goodbye boot in her ass! He has a good marriage with a woman who loves him and he's going to let that cunt Sasha influence his wife to become the same piece of shit?! No matter how horny he is because of the wimp he becomes around Sasha,he needs to realize that he'll soon be fighting for his marriage!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
couldnt do it

I got as far as ""Look who I got a random phone call from today honey".

Go back into the bathroom, put on your old clothes, and leave. Find an attorney, and prepare divorce paperwork.

Obviously the ex girl friend never told the wife why you broke up with her, or even if she did, it's obvious she doesn't care what you think, or felt about it. She could have easily told you over the phone before you left work. What else is your loving wife doing behind your back? did your ex tell her how you liked cream pies, is her agenda to break you up with your wife, the whole situation is not good, regardless of what the wife's intentions are. I know that the love that should exist between a husband and wife should not be messed with, but that is exactly what is happening at this point. I will try to finish the story later, maybe I can keep my head on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fantastic

This story was so hot it turned me on that I shot my cum into my hand and ate it all up. I would love it if my wife was bisexual because then we both could have hot gay & lesbian sex in front of each other. I've been sucking cock for a few years and now I've become a bottom -- getting fucked regularly by hot male studs with big dicks. I would love for my wife to see me getting fucked and she can then have hot lesbian sex with her girlfriend while I watch. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
re-reading

Ah, this is a hot, nasty, wonderful story. Love and degradation are certainly odd bedfellows who will really fuck you up. I love it and hate it. Great storytelling.

TipsyTodTipsyTod2 months ago

🙄 Aaaand here it comes, the personal degradation we all love to hate. Shame that. 😣 You were doing so well too.

I'll try to finish this series. 🤔 I'm hoping for some redeeming value other than stomping on a loving dedicated spouse.😯

Humiliation and degradation are no foundation for a life. 😫 Say goodbye to trust, safety, ect. Even masochists need security.

Possible diseases are a given and, evidently acceptable. Lack of communication, lack of control in one's life, home and hearth... Even banty roosters deserve respect and safety.

Can we switch back to mutual exploration, faith, dependability? I can accept games, loss, bisexuality, even some light SMBD. Doesn't mean I want to read of ANYONE being betrayed and their lives shattered.

And regardless of how the rest of this yarn is woven, the pattern isn't likely to be pretty.

But, I suppose I'm just another dreamer ...

You can drop my score if you want. I know some folks ARE masochistic enough to love this kind of pain. I can only base my evaluation on the technical aspects of the writing (more than acceptable) and the way the content affects me (troubling). Isn't that what asking for our scoring is all about? 🤷‍♂️

Tipsy off and out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous