All Comments on 'Naked Sara's Ch. 05: Social Calls'

by MLG52

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good But...

Your stories clearly have the you stated message in them that sex is not an emotional thing and that it is good anywhere you get it, plus we should not be so hung up on emotional attachments.

However, your characters have no emotions at all. Pain???? A good way to get off. Rape??? Husband sons don't worry about a thing. The problem is that you have created one dimensional characters whose sole existence is to get off, tend cattle, and cook.

There are no emotions between Pa and Sara. He doesn't care if she gets the hell beat out of her, has gourds shoved into her, and then left hanging in a tree to die. No cares about Elizabeth either, no cares if she gets pregnant, or whether she dies or not. Heck this is a western and no cares for horse theives, and that author is a "shooting offense."

Your stories have interesting premises, but no soul and thus no characters to care about.

digger33digger33almost 13 years ago
MORE

This series is a very good read. I've enjoyed it enormously and hope that you have more to continue. Apparently the other comment missed out on the families feelings, but I've felt them all. Great series and sure hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT series

one of the BEST yet...has it all...greatly recommended

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loads of Wild West fun!

What a rousing raunchy story series! Thanks for the mammaries.

Witchblade19672018Witchblade19672018about 5 years ago

I like this 5 Part Old West story because it is very erotic and sexual in its content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The whole story was great I hope it get add to it i would really like to read more of there exploits

jewelya8789jewelya878911 months ago

Why didn’t the men get naked and stay naked? I’m half way thru this chapter and still hope we get wagging willies 24/7!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Seems to be stopping in mid story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous