All Comments on 'An Escort for Paula'

by paula and bob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CRAP...

...for saps...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Hot and erotic

Bob must have spent a lot of coin for the two he hired to perform, especially if the couple fucked them also.

A good fantasy and a good erotic story, fast paced and well done.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

absolutely fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute garbage

Loved only by the sickos. Just plain trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Close to home.

I know a couple named Paula and Bob. Except instead of Bob, it has been Paula and me who have enjoyed fantasies with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 star

....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Paula's mother

failed to warn her about cruds like Bob.

tranquility99tranquility99about 13 years ago
Made me wet, but...

...I had so much trouble with your confusing writing. For example, you don't mention anything about getting undressed when Mike and Lori arrived - an important detail! Also, you don't describe Mike and Lori at all when they arrive, but at some point you say he is Asian, then black. Which is he? Or is he both?

You need to more fully describe the situation - even the minor details - to get the reader more fully involved.

I absolutely LOVED the fact that Bob wasn't simply into watching Paula fuck Mike, but that he also got to fuck Lori. So many of these Loving Wives stories are completely one-sided, with the wife enjoying herself at her husband's expense. It seems more real and more fair if both the husband and wife get to fuck others. I wouldn't want to fuck some guy while my husband watches unless he gets to fuck some woman, too.

Do they really have couples available as escorts in Vegas? If so, maybe I can get my husband to to hire them and we can watch them and maybe fuck them!

1jbm1jbmabout 13 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this story and want to thank you for writing.

It is a short story and got me very horny.

Loved it and will now read your other postings.

I have fantasized this type of thing for my wife

Mayb someday, or maybe stay a fantasy

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very hot story!

Had me hard the whole time I read it. 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just another mindless stroke story !

Those people have NO idea how to write ! No character development, no continuity, just smut by a halfwit !

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
A bit too easy...

But it was Vegas, and shit is easier in Vegas. Main question is whether any of Sweetie's newfound skills and tastes will STAY in Vegas, or move back home with them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What happens in Vegas..

is not a advertising campaign... It reflects reality... Been there done that...

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 5 years ago
Nothing interesting

Totally uninteresting dribble without any redeeming reading value.

Almost a copy and paste of any one of many wife-swapping similar dribbles.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Boilerplate

Another mediocre cut and paste whore swapping story. Same as a thousand others.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Paula and Bob, happily divorced for several years now.

He found the man that could make him happy and she is still fighting off a nasty STD.

Such a happy and very realistic ending, too bad he couldnt include it as the divorce decree doesnt allow them to post about their lives any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Asian or black?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous