All Comments on 'Daddy's Panty Fetish'

by veronica_james

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!!

Please continue with more.....Make this into an ongoing series..P.S.Incest is the best and i/m glad you submitted one....a fan..P.P.S.love your profile pic,very beautiful......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please continue!

Yes, please continue. The start is sooo promissing.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 13 years ago
Incredibly Sexy!

Amazing story. Very arousing. I especially loved how the story mentioned the mother at certain points; how the daughter tasted better, and calling her a tyrant. That made the story much hotter.

I would really love another part to this, hopefully mention the mom more in some way. Maybe the mom doesn't want to have sex and the daughter overhears and wants to please her dad...perhaps she gives him oral or they have sex while the tyrant mom is having a shower.

Looking forward to the next...

perl10perl10about 13 years ago
I'm on board...

...for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

LOVE IT! I want more! ^_^

DMaster_14DMaster_14about 13 years ago
Excellent start

Keep going, this has the potential to be a superb story. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh yes, do continue!

Had me creaming my own panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Need more

Daughter needs to get caught by dad with his underwear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Job!

Nice start. Please continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Daddy catches daughter

Daddy walks in while she has his underwear shoved into her cunt while she is masturbating

2275jr2275jrabout 13 years ago
And daughter cum first

awesome hot horny story. need you ask yes im sure it go without reason to say yes please can i have more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Start

I wholeheartedly add my vote to see this develop into a series. It will be exciting to read what both daughter and father will do next. Keep up the great writing, Veronica, and thanks for your submissions to date. RCG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Grade A stuff

This is a nice variation on a classic setup; would love to see a bit of teasing and escalation of this story before the two characters jump into bed together. Maybe some calculated moves by the daughter in an effort to intensify her father's interest?

In any case, would love to read more.

pantylvr103pantylvr103about 13 years ago
Keep it up!

Love the start here! Keep up with the panty theme and the teasing! Would love to read about special panties left behind for dad to find. I can't wait to read more.

pg240pg240about 13 years ago
More!

I'm certainly hoping you continue with this marvelous storyline!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 13 years ago
Lovely story

Like the others please continue this, I too have this desire to smell, lick and suck on the panties of my step daughter, thankfully I have the chance to do so when she brings her laundry to the house. Not sure if she knows what I do but I think she knows I have a fetish for her menstrual pads when she seems to leave them out after taking them off of her during her period. I think she caught me when I helped put her trash out I sorted thru it to get her rolled up pads. She left one on the counter in my bathroom and I happened to be next in there, saw it and felt it, it was still warm, smelled so good, I had to lick it and suck on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sounds like my dad

i leave my panties out too...my dad has been using them to jerk off in...its so hot knowing i have power over him and he gets off using my panties. im stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you wanna email/

TnPantyThiefTnPantyThiefover 12 years ago
MORE

Love it and cant wait for MORE! Such a naughty girl and what a lucky daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nappy fetish

Ya i once took a dirty old dish rag & wore it like a nappy, i liked the feeling of the frayed edges against my tender thigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

i'd like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Definitely continue the story!

Made the blood flow for sure!13

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Daddy sniffs my dirty panties too

My own Dad is always sniffing my dirty panties as soon as i get in the shower he is in my room picking my still warm dirty panties up off the floor to sniff and lick. At first I felt sick and was going to tell mum but then it made me tingle and now I masturbate into them for him so they are always creamy, sticky and tangy for him to sniff and lick.

it makes me very wet picturing my own dad sniffing my dirty panties while he masturbates. Are their any other daughters who do this for their own dads? He doesn't know I know by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, there are daughters who crave their fathers attention. I haven’t seen my father in several months but tonight I’m laying here wet dreaming the last time we made love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous