All Comments on 'Les Alouettes'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Good Start

but lose the cliches. The big black dick is worn out--in more ways than one. If in fact the dude was 10", he'd have chocked her to death. Remember, my dear, it's not how long you make it, it's how you make it long.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadabout 13 years agoAuthor

I will start by saying I really do apreciate honest constructive feedback, even if its not all positive.

But that comment was just silly. If you don't like this kind of story? Don't read it. As a woman who has deepthroated a full sized 9 inch cock to the hilt, I'll tell you that adding one more inch wouldn't kill me. Now the rarity of a ten inch cock is another matter entirely, but still within the realm of possibility. If you want to talk about "reality" then frankly this is probably not the site for you.

I get the feeling you simply just don't like the public obsession with black cock, and the stereotype of tremendous size that goes along with it. Take your beef somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm not comfortable with the casual racism on display here.

It's kind of gross, even if you don't mean it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Halftime Treat

Lusty Lady,

Nice halftime treat for the guy that recognized you. Keep sucking and writing!

Why can't I run into you, have my balls expertly sucked with a happy ending in your mouth and over your delectable face.

Lustfully yous,

Dick Liscious

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadabout 13 years agoAuthor
Casual Racism

Please elaborate? In what way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

Love your writing... not sure why people can't appreciate a good story for what it is!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent Description!

It's great to hear from a woman who loves cocksucking...and one who can write well to describe it in total detail...!! There's nothing like a girl who is slightly obsessed with sucking dick. They're the most fun on a date, the smartest and coolest chicks in the world...and you're obviously one of 'em!

pilotgalpilotgalabout 13 years ago

You have a wonderful talent for writing! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

wery hot.Keep it upp. I love your stories.

duke0467duke0467almost 10 years ago
Fan Story.

You write well if amateurishly. Don't let the adjective throw you. It isn't a put down. I enjoy reading your stories and have even bookmarked your page so I can go back to it.

In your bio you said you like "fan stories" so I will write you one. Don't expect too much as my writing is in another fiction genre entirely, but it will be a fun thing to do.

Look for a story by me titled "Lucia and a Different Kind of Whore". I haven't written it yet so if the title changes I will leave you another comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1803 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...