All Comments on 'I Love the Mountains'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Uh, you left something out

In this story you didn't burn,maime, space, or kill anyone. Are you going soft on us?

Other than that a good read.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Tragic in many ways, but one of the best I've read.

I suspect that incest is far more common than most of us could imagine. They were all victimized because of it. It was totally unfair that the screwed up son didn't have the decency to just walk away from Emily in the beginning. To me Veronica was the most likable of all of your characters. All in all, I thought it was a really good tale.

Keep doing your thing. I think you get better with every submission. Five Stars that were well deserved and thanks for your stories

MendonFishersMendonFishersabout 13 years ago
Great Story

This is one twist I never expected.

MF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
tough sell

Not much of a shock at the start, I guessed right. Maybe I'm too cynical. Tough sell for me really.

Ok story but the sanctimonious hubby got off easy and same with belinda. She started things and then just abandons her son like the father does. I have a hard time buying that veronica would want them as friends or that veronica or emily would be very forgiving that he never told them up front when he found out.

The son was a jerk for marrying Emily after cheating on her and obviously for bangin mum there but again we see the wife getting forgiveness of a sort while the son abandonment by both parents. Shades of that idiotic notion that men don't get affected by that stuff the same as women do, say in a minor/adult relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Self centered perverts without a conscience

ABOVE describes all the important parties of this THING. Author, you write a story about a wife exhibiting the ABOVE who wrecks her son's life by committing illegal and immoral acts (in probably every venue in the world) with him. Then both the father/husband and the new wife exhibit the ABOVE by abandoning the now sick and twisted son (get fixed or get outta town). Then all the adults go off, makeup and live happily ever after, and the now psycho is what...? AUTHOR WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? You are writing about a bunch of adults criminally mistreating a their son and taking no responsibility. The son is written as being of majority age but how could he possibly know better around this bunch of SEE ABOVE (Self centered perverts without a conscience). Author, what are we supposed think about what goes on between your ears when your story is based on the adults engaging their kid in illegal sex acts and then throwing him away ("He chose option one and none of us have heard from him since. He is my son and I wish him well, but something twisted him.")? Gee, wonder what twisted him? Probably being around the characters you wrote. If you feel any of these characters actions are in anyway acceptable, please, please consider therapy yourself for the ABOVE. NEGATIVE 5 STARS!

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Yet another interesting and well written story

Hey, I think that Emily and Veronica were really likeable characters. The protagonist was blind sided and there is nothing perverted in his behaviour, or is our Anon classifying him as a pervert because he documented the happening and then did not turn them in to the police??

<P>

Never read any of our incest authors so that I do not know what the standard punishment would be for the relationship. I admit that the incest scenes left me very uncomfortable and almost caused me to quit. But overall it does sound like something that could happen and since I am not into murder it seems that he handled it as well as he could except by letting poor Emily get married! Could you imagine him telling the whole family about why? Remember he had to be still in shock when the marraige occurred.

<P> In sum, an unhappy story well imagined and told!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I would have scored it a four

but I scored it three instead. Plot was ok, though as others pointed out encouraging the son to just leave the state was wrong.

The son is sick, needs to get his head straight and BTW so does the ex-wife.

But the main goof for me is switching point of view from first person to third then back to third person. Worst was doing this switching in the same paragraph!

The story would have worked far better in the third person.

zed0zed0about 13 years ago
Good, but not Great!

Story seemed a little contrived and hurried. You seemed to "gloss over" in a few places. I get the feeling that you didn't want this story to be too long, which I think caused the story to suffer a bit. I'm also a little confused why joining the military would be one of the options for the kid. The military tends to exacerbate existing conditions, plus they are real big on you staying in touch with your family, at least during boot camp. And why move to Utah? Colorado and Wyoming have much better mountains, and a lot fewer Normans! I think we should put all those bloody Normans back on the boat with a one way ticket to France. I don't mean to sound like a bigot, but I really hate Norman because they drive Renault's and Citrons all of the time.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Needs more...

The reconnection with the ex wife needed to be explored in far greater detail! The story just fizzeled out at the end. You've done better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more of an incest/taboo tale

not a bad effort, a bit yucky for the folks who don't like incest tho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Daphne Rosen

I looked her up... NIIICEEE!

But , as others said , predictable plot and stupid change of prerception. I think your sex scenes were a bit borring too this time. Keep up the good work though.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 13 years ago
I always look for stories from our resident auto enthusiast.

This story had first person, third person POV and a few other POV's I have not determined yet. That made it a bit confusing. I liked the unusual plot. New plots are so hard to come up with and this was different for this genre. The fact that he went along with his son marrying the girl made him a bad guy. He should have stopped that union. It did have a couple of funny lines that I really enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the incest angle really creeped me out

well paced, decent effort, just not my particular brand of vodka

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
How do you keep writing these great tales

Another good one !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not up to your usual standard

In terms if writing, it really needed a proofreader. You switched POV so much I got whiplash and it distracted from the story. There was also some irregular capitalization and apostrophe abuse.

As for the story:

You telegraphed the incest. What I mean is that it took me less than a paragraph to guess who was having sex so you really didn't get any dramatic tension by being vague at the beginning. There's plenty of tension from the situation already so straightforward would have been better.

In some of your other stories the brevity is a virtue. You give us snapshots of character and then you economize on the description. We can fill in the motivation from our experience and we know the conventions of cheating wife stories. This story is very different. Simply put, I have no experience with incest and it's hard for me to understand the players, which means you have to go out of your way to explain the actions and the thoughts and emotions behind them.

I can understand Ted not wanting to deal with things (denial is pretty common in "regular" LW stories) but there's a lot of other things that don't add up. How could Ted let Emily marry his son? Yes, there is more than one way to explain it but you never do. Why would he let his wife and son continue the affair? Why not give the ultimatum at the beginning? But what seems a glaring omission is Emily's reaction -- if someone let me get married while knowing that my fiance was banging his mom there would be physical violence. Hell, it's normal for people to take out their pain and hurt unfairly on bystanders but here I think it would actually be justified.

And what about Veronica? A woman who has only been with one man and who dresses to hide her figure likely had an old-fashioned upbringing, and yet she seems unfazed by the revelation of incest. She too takes it like a trouper and doesn't blame Ted for letting her baby make the biggest mistake of her life? I could easily see Veronica finding Ted a climbing partner -- after all, she loves him -- but not his ex. Dude, he still supports Belinda financially and his ex destroyed Emily's marriage before it began but for some reason Veronica doesn't feel threatened? That takes a whole boatload of security in her relationship but you always show Veronica as having a tentative and retiring personality. In other words it's out of character!

And the reconnection with Belinda? As Hawkeye said, this ending is just too quick and painless. Especially since he has moved on with Veronica, why would he suddenly want to be with Belinda. Notice I said "suddenly." If you somehow showed Veronica working on both of them over a long period of time, wearing them down, I could possibly see a friendship. But after the ex ruined his life and they never talked for a year it takes him less than five minutes to literally put his life in her hands as they climb?

When people act in ordinary ways (which may still be emotional or illogical) you don't have to give much background. But when people act extraordinarily you need an extraordinary explanation. Not one but four people who have this amazing ability to suddenly see their lives pragmatically and let bygones be bygones without therapy, without catharsis, or even a momentary lapse of reason? These aren't real people.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
You are, a wild and crazy guy!!

SS01,

In the racetrack of life ... You get in the car, get on the track, put the pedal to the metal and turn left and keep turning left!

You turned, Right!

Melinda tried to turn a Stang, into a Pinto. (yeah I like mountains too) But! ... What a twist and turn on snake mountain.

Great writing. I ? editing and read view for your story but, you hit us with a bootlegger turn and must have wrote this so quick; it flowed.

Thanks for sharing on Lit. Stang.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

While it wasn't bad it wasn't that good either. Incest stories just don't interest me. And having Belinda's lame ass excuses for having sex with her son was a bit much. But I kept reading.

The worst part of this story is that he let his son marry Emily, even paid for the wedding. Maybe he thought his son would stop sleeping with his mother but that doesn't change facts.

And well Veronica was a lot more accepting of the incest than I would be. There is no way I would encourage my SO to be friends with the woman who not only broke his heart but also was nasty enough to sleep with her own son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why do I get the feeling that this whole thing...

Was an elaborate exercise to set up the mountains line at the end?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
wow this really BAD-- easily your worst story yet

JPB courtsey white phone.....

The wife as a character is so weak& shallow and soooooooo under developed that we dont see HOW a quiet non promiscous women like that could make a massive leap like this one

..." well it is wrong to have a fling or a affair to take the edge off (whaetver the heel THAT means) of my increase sexual needs BUT incest is sort of OK if no one else knows...."

SECOND it is clar from the story that the husband doe NOT think Inceast is in anyway OK . Given that how does he allow his son to marry another woman without this woman knowing about the son's sexual issues?

Yeech....

jimhesdedjimhesdedabout 13 years ago
While the POV spun around a little....kudos for the incest/cheat combo twist

The funny thing about a story, particularly one written by an amateur author and edited by voluntary editors or not at all, is that it may not be perfect. If you read free stories at a website without fee, you cannot expect Hemingway or Steinbeck. While I think that all of the criticisms of this story have substance, the story was, at least for me, imaginative and reasonably well written. Yes it could have used tighter editing. Yes there were some gaps in logical behavior. So what. To me it still boils down to whether or not I enjoyed reading it or was it a waste of time. I enjoyed it, and thank the author for writing it. I rated it at about 4.5 stars rounding to 5. I enjoy this author, want him to keep writing for us, and believe that this approach works much better than Harry's desire for the perfect story (at least as Harry sees it, all others being crap). Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I enjoyed the tale but...

...what I *REALLY* want to know is what Zed0 has against all those Normans living in Utah. And, why he seems to think that this ridiculous joke of his has ANY bearing on the story being discussed.

Oh - Zed? "Citron" is a fruit. "Citroen" is a car.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh Shit!

lol. love that part. well, you tried something new. i just wished that the son had a better ending. but thanks for the story. enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting but highly unlikely

Time and time again in these stories, the husband sees his wife cheating and instead of the confrontation that screams out he runs away. Boring. But here the wife and son behave wildly against character and the story plays out like a cartoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1st story of yours that I didn't like.

First time I didn't like one of your stories. Friends at the end? Fuck that.

You're still one of my favorites and i look forward to your next piece.

mcwiiimcwiiiabout 13 years ago
Weird but still good

At least you are not writing the same old stuff, new day. Kudos for the try.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Not bad! But...

Thanks for sharing the story. The incest angle sent it off the tracks for me. Plus, I didn't see enough in the story to make me believe that he would ever want anything at all to do with his ex-wife again after that.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
VG

Very good, normally I never read incest stories, I gambled on your past products that the incest wasn't going to be a positive thing.... More a cause for other events in the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Different Twist On The Human Condition

It is like looking through a magnifying glass at Loving Wives and Incest/Taboo from the top of the mountain so that the perspective is much broader (and narrower, considering Ted's view!). Dad's cock is much larger and more satisfying, Mom doesn't "fall in love" with son and want to spend the rest of her "fertile" time making babies for Son, Son doesn't understand the difference between "fuck-buddies" and a mom not wanting to be pregnant or even have a relationship, and Wife betrays relationship built over 38 years (started when she was four) with as little explanation, as your give it, is just not readable. You screwed the pooch on this on, Double S, but you get a two for spending five pages doing it. Oh, I did enjoy the mountains!!!

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
I love the mountains too

Now this is earthshaking family shattering drama. People really are twisted, more than we would like to admit. This kind of thing causes murders. If he would have been closer when he found out we might have a different story. I would have found another climbing partner though. You can't move on if you see the object of your woe on a regular basis. I guess some can. I think the author gets a woody deciding what kind and color of Mustang he is going to use in his story, I can see him rubbing his hands together with glee. Is that true StangStar? Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Catering to..

the reconcile them at all costs crowd

ohioohioabout 13 years ago
I liked it a lot.

I have to say one thing--Belinda's attitude towards her incest with her son was pretty far-fetched. Hard to believe that any mother (who was not clinically insane) could be so casual about what she was doing, and not see it as desperately perverted.

But I enjoyed the story, and the character of Veronica was very warm and attractive. Like my friend the much-loved and admired HDK, I always look forward to a new story from you.

Thanks,

ohio

SalamisSalamisabout 13 years ago
creative but very flawed

I had a difficult time reading this story. Is it not possible to insert dashes or pound signs or asterisks on a separate line to inform the reader when you are making transitions from one POV to another? Your seemingly random changes in voice were very, very, distracting and confusing.

Getting beyond the problems in POV, introducing a theme like incest in infidelity takes a lot of courage and I applaud you for taking a risk as an author. This is a very touchy subject and one I particularly find as ‘icky’.

Incest is one of society’s oldest taboos and it is universal. There’s even evidence of a chemical basis that acts to repel fathers and daughters from mating. So the prohibition against incest may be more than only a cultural prohibition.

But you as an author took on this subject in a somewhat illogical manner. Others have used this as a plot element more effectively. In “The Black Hat” by JPB a girlfriend is found to be involved with her brother and the narrator dumps her. JPB also wrote “Windows”, where a husband learns that his wife is a slut and is even having sex with their son. In that story the husband throws both parties out of their house. JBP appropriately published that story in the incest section.

Even HDK has used incest as a central theme. His story “No Reply” is written as a fantasy of sorts where the family rite of manhood engenders incest with older female relatives.

In all the previous stories the characters responded logically in the context of how the incest was presented to them. In this story I expected a more serious treatment of incest because of how you framed the main character. However, what I read made little sense.

For instance, the husband initially says he feels rage, betrayal, anger and disgust. Where was shame in this context? Doesn’t a parent ever feel shame FOR a child?

The husband views the infidelity as the primary affront. For me the incest is much more serious and whether the wife and he were married or divorced, the sex between the mother and son would have hurt just as much.

I questioned this character’s sense of fatherhood because he never acted seek help for his child, even though he recognized that a tremendous damage had been done to his son’s psyche. Instead the husband becomes friends again with his ex-wife!! I nearly fell out my seat when I read that.

In a consensual sexual relationship between my wife and son, my anger would be solely directed to my wife and I would assume that it was she who bore the responsibility for this criminal act against my child.

Even the new relationship with his son’s mother-in-law seems rushed and implausible. Why would a husband who wants to separate himself from his ex-wife and son, purposely enter into a relationship that ensures he will continue to have contact? That makes no sense to me.

I must admit that I did not like this story as much as your previous work.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great story, as usual

Had a lot of fun reading this story. Shocked at the theme. Man oh man stangStar, you continue to amaze with the diversity of your stories. Who'd a thunk. I was convulsing with laughter over the "Oh shit", "Asshole" repartee. Very funny and clever. Thank you for unselfishly entertaining me.

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23about 13 years ago

Doesn't matter how the incest started as a mother it was Belinda's duty to protect her son. instead she uses his body and makes up stupid excuses for why she did it in the first place. Then when the truth comes out she just abandons the son for something that she was willfully participating in.

And what kind of father just turns his back on his son, his son that has been damaged by this affair? He shouldn't be paying for a wedding he should be paying for some major therapy. I am sure Emily is a nice girl but he not only let his son marry her but in the end he showed more care and understanding to her than his own child!

Veronica was a likeable character till the end. A friendship with his ex wife? Hey it's okay she had sex with her own son, be friends with her! Don't think so.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Well written, surprising subject for SS01

I think that the father's huge cock, and the fisting are unnecessary to the story and degrade it. You are a better author than most and need not incorporate such hackneyed Literotica themes in your stories.

I don't know about incest. Is it rare? Is it destructive? Obviously a lot of folks think about it, because it is a large genre on Literotica. However, most of those those stories are very unreal stroke narratives, and not stories: like porn movies whose plot is irrelevant and mechanical. At least, you did not write such drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow. REALLY bad

Pure crap. I wish I had that 20 minutes of my life back. Have you ever actually met a woman? Judging by this story, I gather that your "knowledge" of women has been gleaned from reading crappy stories like this.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Wrong category for starters

This really belongs in the Taboo/Incest category. I have to think the author put it into LW knowing the comments and critiques are more plentiful in LW. Greg and "Oh Shit" Ted, not to mention Belinda, all need extensive therapy to deal with the unhealthy incestuous relationship and its consequences. There was an occasional change from first to third to first person in the story which made reading confusing. When Belinda was on the phone with Myrna (Ted's secretary), it got real weird because it seemed as if Myrna was sensing that something was bothering Belinda (which it was), yet Belinda thought something was bothering Myrna (which made no sense, since Ted would not have told Myrna what he saw between his wife and son). The idea that Ted would meet up with, and fall in love with, his son's mother-in-law, is really stretching it. Sorry, not one of this author's better ones IMO.

Worry_BeadsWorry_Beadsabout 13 years ago
Not so fast, please...

Slow down.

While I am a great fan of your work, and love your incredibly fast growth as a writer, I do have to agree with Zed and others who felt this one was a bit disappointing: more than a little contrived and rushed to conclusion.

This one had appealing touches, but you could have done much better: for example, the mother and son aspect seemed to cry out for a more sensitive and deeper exploration of the their anguish and confusion—not your purpose, I understand, but I will argue that raising the issue obligated you to treat it more fully. The dialogue was, again, cute, but unconvincing; in this case your talent for whimsy overwhelmed your story telling.

Your protagonists weren't particularly appealing. It didn’t take long for me to find Ted and Veronica annoying, or to wish that someone would slap Emily until she drooled; usually your characters are more sympathetic than that. The change in narrative perspective was breathtakingly ambitious, but I don’t think you brought it off well—an easy mistake to make, and I have faith that you will do it better next time.

I put the problem down to what I imagine to be a need to publish on a schedule: an every Thursday publication is a cute gimmick, but it can easily compromise quality. Earlier in this decade I published a political satire series for four years on a once a week schedule, and in the end I found myself giving my readers less and less as I rushed to complete the work (work, not fun) on a wholly unnecessary schedule. In the end I dropped the schedule and went back to concentrating on creating the kind of work that first caused my fans to look forward to reading what I wrote. Lesson learned: it’s easy to get caught up in the wrong end of the quality/quantify polarity.

Again, if you will permit the advice, there's no need to rush; a slower, well-written story is better than a slam-bam-thank-you. But I'm sure you already knew that.

Keep growing; it's fun to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Four

Somehow I just couldn't hit the five?

Part of me felt this story belonged in incest but then it was still adultery and how he handled it so I guess LW, maybe a bit of both. Actually, most of your story dealt with the after effects so.........

I understood his conduct during therapy but disagreed with you. He loved her from 6 to 42, was totally, romantically and emotionally in love with her. I think, reluctantly, he would have listened and tried to help - NOT, to reconcile but out of caring for her. Yes, he did still care for her, remember his offer of support after the divorce. He didn't hate her, he hated what she did and that she had killed his love.

Veronica, a bit of a stretch. A new beginning with anyone, difficult - he would be years trying to accept life without her...anyway, I enjoyed your story!

Thanks!

TE_RossTE_Rossabout 13 years ago
More rope please!

At the end of this story I understood the meaning of the title. For this father really loved to climb. He certainly loved climbing more than his son, and he certainly loved climbing enough to forgive the most heinous betrayal imaginable.

He loved the sport so much that he was willing to climb again with his ex-wife, an ex who had had an incestuous relationship with their son. This father was willing to trust this incestuous slut with his own life as his climbing partner. How touching to see them as friends again.

And who facilitated this new relationship? His new wife of course!

And even the new step daughter (old daughter-in-law) thinks this is a marvelous solution. The new wife knows that this is the only way for him to have “complete life”.

As for the mentally ill son, he offers him three options to avoid prosecution: leave the area, join the military or go into therapy. It’s always so heartwarming when we see a father suggesting that his mentally ill son learn weaponry in the military. Did this father learn that technique from Columbine or suggest it to the madman in Tucson?

But this story has such a happy ending, for the new wife is pregnant. Ah another child for this man to parent. Perhaps he will have better luck this time.

This story is totally bereft of a moral compass. Unfortunately we don’t have a category of story for the absurd!

slykosslykosabout 13 years ago
wow, people suck

and i mean the previous comentors to this story. i actualy truely lovd it. for once, there were TRUE consiquences to an incestuos couple and personal redemtion for the one cheated on. his reactions were calm and inspireing, well thought out. i HATE stories where the husband finds out and just wines and doesnt stick up for himself. Ted was a true man in his responces i believe. well done.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A very good story

Well written and edited along with being erotic.

Sad in so many ways but still has a happy ending.

Thanks for the good read

LakesLakesabout 13 years ago
Good writing as usual...

But have to agree with others that this one seemed hurried and a bit contrived... good, but not your best...

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago

So why didn't he accept any responsibility for his wife's incestuous behavior? He is a component to her infidelity.

Did Veronica's daughter stay or leave?

jimh67jimh67about 13 years ago

I've read all your stuff and enjoyed it, but I think this was your weakest effort. The shifting points of view didn't bother me that much, but your craft would be better if you stuck to one. Veronica did not act like any woman I have ever known or even heard of. She doesn't get angry when she realizes that Ted let her baby marry the motherfucker who broke her heart?

For reasons I don't quite understand, the last scene with Belinda really pissed me off. First of all, it was extremely manipulative on Veronica's part. Rather than discuss it with Ted, she throws him together with Belinda in a way that makes him look like an asshole if he doesn't go along even after he told her he didn't want to go to that park. And a woman throwing her new husband together with the ex he admits he still loves and sending them off into the mountains all day by themselves? Would you insist that your wife or girlfriend spend the day alone with her ex she has feeling for? I can't imagine any woman without an agenda doing that. She's not going to let them have sex? Exactly how is she going to stop it? The whole story started becaluse Emily was having elicit sex on an outing at this same place.

In other cheating wives stories, this would be the wife's way of getting her husband into a situation where he couldn't object to her "spending some time" with another guy.

Like at least one other has said, it doesn't seem like you took the time to think through whether the actions of the characters were things normal people would do, or if not, why thery would act so abnormally. This is not typical for you, so I hope you will take a bit more care the next time.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Unusual but Good

I started this a while ago and stoped when I realized it involved incest. For some reason I just decided to give it another try. Probably because your body of work has given me a lot of insight into your character and I was curious as to what you were going to do with this forbidden subject. It seemed like such a contradiction. At this time, I would like to say that you were very brave choosing incest as part of your plot knowing the prejudice that you would have to overcome for your readers to enjoy it. You almost succeded. If it's any consolation, you did with me. Except I would have liked to have known what happened to Emily. While reading I realized that you are very good at looking at behavior, objectively. Being able to strip away the conditioning that most of us have undergone while growing up in this society. If you read the comments you can tell that most, not all, can’t separate the behavior and the conditioned emotions. However, all new behavior starts out with small steps whether it is appropriate or not. Even though you did a pretty good job of explaining how the incest started and was maintained you could have broken it down a little more if you wanted Belinda and Greg to come off a little more normal than just perverts. People tend to label those that are different (perverts, fags, stupid, lazy, etc.) and then the label becomes the reason why people behave the way they do rather than the behavioral process. That way your ending of Ted and Belinda becoming friends might have been easier to accept. Except for the all-or-nothing crowd (torch the bitch, reconciliation at any cost, etc.). Because the explanation is just that and not an excuse. Reminds me of the old saying, “ If you were blindfolded and given a blow job could you tell if it was a woman or a man giving it to you? Your daughter or mother?” It just illustrates that we were all born with reinforcing mechanisms tied into our five senses (six if you include imagination) to insure survival of the species. Tactile stimulation of the genitals, taste buds that discriminate between good and bad tastes, arousal from hormones when looking at nude pictures, etc. All can be conditioned to perform different functions than what they were intended for. Sorry, I tend to ramble. Where was I? Oh ya, as I was saying, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Yes, even though you know how emotions become conditioned doesn’t mean that you are not still effected by them. Good writing, brave plot, Good story = 4 stars + 1 for difficulty = 5 stars. How about a story about the time the stock 68 302, Z-28 blew the doors off the stock 69 BOSS 302 at midnight on 28th St on the western side of the state:0

teh568teh568about 13 years ago
At Least He Had a Happy Ending

I just don't really see it. If Belinda really did love him, would she have actually slept with ANYONE else!? Even if she was not in her right mind the first time it happened, how could she say that she loved him totally. One other thing I don't like is that in the end she is basically forgiven. Yes, the son was much worse, but it was also at least half her fault when it began.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
I don't really want to dissect the story. It was superb and most entertaining.

What I need to say is that it have been written by a Master Writer! His different concept of writing is unique and most refreshing after this genre stereotype. His sense of humor is incomparable.

Is there anything better than this ?? I doubt it.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I almost didn't read it because of the incest

But I skipped those parts.

It was better crafted then most of your stories, you didn't spend more time talking about the dual exhaust, turbo charged, super suspension, Mustangs then you did the women (maybe you should be writing car porn...just a thought) and I actually liked the characters.

Thank you for the story. I prefered your supernatural ones over the incest ones. I still love Chrisse the car.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
What?

The husband is angry at the son and not the incestuous wife? He maintains a relationship (friends?) with the wife and abandons the son? The son in this case was the victim. I'm one of your biggest fans mustang man, but this story leaves me cold and disappointed. Your head was truly up your ass when you wrote this story. I gave it my lowest score yet. I didn't like the husband and I detested the wife. Good writing, twisted story. 2 stars

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Please re-read the story Hawk -

He was devastated and incredibly angry with both of them -

He was disgusted with both of them -

Belinda did recognize her mistake took responsibility fr it to him and in front of the therapist, she refused to continue the behavior or allow Greg to be in her life when she found he was such a sociopath.

Greg was a sociopath no conscience, no moral code, no integrity period - Dad tried to help him in the end and he refused the help - yes stay mad at the adult who has no clue and only wants for himself.

Nice read -

0649d0649dalmost 13 years ago
Love Wives?

Well I guess it's not a straight up incest story so I'm thankful for that. Still some warning would have not gone amiss D: It wasn't bad but it was a bit short and too uncomplicated for 5 pages (comparing it with other 5-7 page stories, this is far from best)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
40 & 42 is too old

So 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWornocker

is a kiddy fiddler and a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 stars

DWdipshit

is

muy

pedo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 stars

DWdipshit

is

muy

pedo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fun read

thanks

4

sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fun read

thanks

4

sharing

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
It could not get any better than this.

Majority of writers on this site are not even in the same league. That said,I feel that the sex scenes may be a bit long,but that is just me.After all,this IS an erotic site.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Here is a problem the readers are making

After reading the comments, they excoriate Ted for letting his POS son marry Emily.

This involves information not in evidence. Many men will fuck anything that doesn't have a tail and trips with it's legs splayed. There is no reason for him to assume that his POS does not have a normal sex drive. Excuse me. Does not have a functioning sex drive which doesn't also involve his deviation.

For example: Herb has a wife. He fucks her regularly and has a normal sex drive. He also has a passion for 'water sports' which doesn't involve his wife. Being a fetishest on the one hand (water sports) does not mean he can't have a meaningful sexual relationship with his wife, provided he showers carefully.

So he is dealing with all of this without information. It is only when Emily approaches him about the sex issue for the first time that he has a clue that his son MIGHT be bent beyond repair.

Blame of this type should reside with Greg (The POS) and particularly his mother.

Not a comfortable, logical or well written story, but unfair criticism is still unfair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was weak

I've read a lot of your stories most are good and character driven, but this was weak and wrong,she the mom was a slut bitch incest hoe. if positions were reversed "daddy" well we say fuck him up, so same for women, she fucked up her sons life the sick bitch should pay, abuse is abuse.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

I was going to skip it when the incest thing was introduced, but decided to give it a chance. Very interesting tale. My only complaint is that you did such a wonderful job of building the case for Belinda's love for her husband (I.e. becoming a recluse, not eating, etc.), that I was disappointed with their reconnection at the end. How was she able to put that aside and be his friend? Shouldn't they have talked it out?

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Sorry Stang

Wrong category...can't even read about incest....can't do it!

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 11 years ago
Don't judge....

Okay so incest may not be everyone's cup of tea. That's okay, you're allowed to have an opinion. It's just a device used by the SS06. It's just a story, and a damn good one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A lot of people get off with Mom/son stories here on Lit. But you attacked the notion that a son and mother are not a match made in heaven through flesh, that a husband still gets hurt (which a lot of those stories don't seem to care about) and that there is still aftermath and consequences for a mother opening her legs for her son.

You have balls, Starstang.

And I'd get. Mustang, but those ,New Taurus SHOs are Damn peppy.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Touchy Concept

This had potential and would be a great subject. Your story came sort of close. Sadly the logic did not hold together.

Good try though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sick subject, bad ending

Okay, I liked the story But the subject is a sick one. Good he left her but no way in hell does he love her or gives her half of everything. Unless he is just as sick. And no way he ends up being friends with an ex who got off fucking her own son. So only 1* for his fucked up thought process and the bad ending.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
Damn those citrus driving Normans!

Stang has gone Strange!

Welcome Stranger in a Stangland....

I love the revulsion this story triggered.

I hate how much I enjoyed this story.

I love the writing skill displayed.

I hate the subject.

I love the clever plot.

I hate the characters lack of character.

I love the clever comments.

I hate the ignorant commentators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unreal

Let's see, she takes her son up her ass, let's him fist her but gets so upset about his comment about impregnating her that she bans him forlife..who's the sick pervert here? You think maybe the grown, married slut? You write well but sometimes the plots really strain believability.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
The dad is as much a pervert as the others

The dad was just as sick as his son for letting Emily marry a pervert that was cheating on her. Maybe Ted got off on it as much as the son. He knew that his son was trying to impregnate his own mom, but never warned Emily. In fact he went out of his way to make sure the freak married her, and then told him to feel free to keep fucking his mom. Fucked up family all round.

shanebrumdershanebrumderover 10 years ago
Flip side

Seeing the flip side of all those incest stories was quite interesting, and is a lot of food for thought for the people that read those stories. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad Ending

As usual, a well-written, entertaining story of the type that has made StangStar one of my favorite authors on this site. However, I must say that you shit the bed on the ending. No way do the women force his reconciliation AND no way he goes along with it, unless he was planning on tossing her sick ass off that mountain in an unfortunate "accident". Sorry, no dice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another well written story

But depressing. crazy, nightmare, stupid depressing - why? Do you think getting to fuck a new girlfriend makes a cheating wife and twisted son okay? His wife actively perverted their son. Now he is gone and as good as dead! What kind of fuck story is it where you can be "friends" with the sick bitch who caused this? What kind of story is it where the new woman can get pregnant and that makes up for a lost son? If you think that this is okay in any way, you might be a sociopath.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This was a strong and touching story.

I consider myself an old pervert and mother/son sex is my favorite incest story but in a case like this it presents itself in a different manner. I realize it is a story but I think the ending was skilfully presented and brought a tasteful ending. I think that Veronica showed compassion, love and wisdom and Belinda got a little redemption, probably more than she deserved. Too bad about Greg, he was some type of sociopath but Belinda deserves some blame for that, also. She was the adult but she paid a very great price for her repeated errors. I am not making any excuse for her, at all. Really good, thought-provoking story with a few funny incidents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't know, tough call...

Things we know:

They've been friends for nearly forty years...

Were married for near on to twenty-four years...

She did something which in his book needed no report to be a deal breaker...

After that action he still loved her but could never be with her... so the action didn't turn his love to hate, it just made his ability to be with her in ANY form cease to exist...

Can someone get over part of that...? It would seem so or where would the phrase Bro's before Ho's have come from..? Meaning your g/f and friend could chat on you and you might eventually forgive the friend...

Ok, so she was his BEST friend AND his wife... eventually he was able to forgive her AS his friend but they as a couple were over.

It would have been nice if him to tell Emily she might want to reconsider mating hits soon but now could he have done it without everything coming out...?

And in the end it turns out the only one who hasn't been fooled was the son - the wife fooled the husband and herself, the son fooled his mom and dad...

Of course the wife was also extremely STUPID... how in the he'll could anyone think that having sex with someone who was LIKE their spouse could ever equate to actually having sex with their spouse...???

Liked the story though, as most of your stuff I've read...

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
No

Its too contrived and I cannot believe the ending.

InescuInescuabout 10 years ago
Well written but the ending was just a bit much

It would be very, very difficult to have anything to do with either of them, much less reconciling enough with the ex-wife to see her socially. That type of betrayal is so complete and so heinous, I can't imagine him ever wanting to be in the same room with her again, much less put his life in her hands on a climb. The son was seriously fucked up, but she had to have had some serious issues as well to even have rationalized it in the first place.

All in all, a fucked up, but well written story. I only had issues with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why

There was absolutely nothing served by getting back with that sick, useless slut.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Inesco

I disagree.

There are several factors to consider:

1) They have known each other all their lives, their friendship transcends their intimate relationship.

2) She accepts her responsibility. After her initial attempts to save the marriage she has let go, and accepts the ending of the marriage.

3) On her side it was never an emotional affair, but a physical need that got out of hand.

4) He has found love again with someone new, he has no need for vengeance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i feel like you did not capture the main characters emtions right. He witnessed his son fucking his wife!!! both of them would be dead to me and i would have fucked the bitch over the coals in the divorce.

Im not really a btb kinda guy but come on!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE OLD MAN IN THE MOUTAINS

holds many secrets TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Don't think so!

Another very good story. However, I don't see how he can take her back, even as a friend. There is betrayal and there is BETRAYAL, this is the latter. Her rationalizations don't make any sense whatsoever. I guess anytime she sees a man that resembles her husband, it is OK to cheat with him, or if he goes out of town for a couple days and she gets horny, it's OK to cheat. Both the mother and the son have serious mental problems. Oh Wait! this has been going on for a couple of years??

He should never ever talk to either one of the cheaters again, ever.

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, what a time to have read this story...

...Because just the other night my wife and I ran into an old friend I used to work with, from the time I was 16 to 19 years old. It was at an Auto Parts store and the guy, Jim, was incredible. He was newly married, in his early 20's. Debbie was a very nice gal, but bothered me because she was so jealous of Jim. He loved her so much, cheating never entered his mind.

They went on to have 2 boys and even after I moved on to another job, we stayed in contact and when I married, we became couples that did things together. I still vividly remember Debbie ripping on Jim that he'd better not cheat when my wife stepped in. She let Debbie know in no uncertain terms, if I cheated on her, it meant she wasn't doing her job at home in the bedroom and that she might start wanting to think about it that way. I silently cheered my wife, no one wanted to get on Debbies bad side, except my wife apparently!

Imagine our shock when one day Jim stopped by our house 6-8 years later to say he had served Debbie with divorce papers. She had cheated on him! Not only that, but many times and with two guys, one being the cousin of my wife, who Debbie worked with. At Christmas parties, company picnics, anytime they got together. Apparently she even let my wife cousin fuck her in the asshole after he pulled out of her cunt, while other people were in the room. She turned out to be a really disturbed gal.

But the worst part came later. She took the boys and moved out. A few years after that, when his boys, now about 10-12 years old, confided that their mother was fucking them both! Holy crap! He took her to court and forced the boys to lie, making Jim out to be the bad guy lying. That really hurt him and he cut even the boys out of his life. But he did get Debbie to admit years later, after the boys left the house, yes, she fucked them on a regular basis right up until they left for the military. One or both were always in her bed.

Fast forward about 15 years to the other night. I hadn't seen Jim in all that time and he sat with us and we talked about old times. Turns out, the boys left the military and came to apologize about everything. It took a while, but they at least talk and are getting closer, where now they've understood what Debbie did to them and they've cut her out of their life. They are scarred, no doubt but at least they are talking to Jim and let him see his first grandchild.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Is he an elephant?

His wife is SO used to getting his 'Huge' dick, that the only way she can get sensation, when he's not home, is to use her son's fucking ARM as a dildo? How big is 'Mr. Stud', anyway? A woman's vagina is elastic enough to give birth to a whole new person, for Christ's sake! And women can still use their vagina afterwards too! Are you sure he wasn't using her as a parking garage? This one was ridiculous, even for you, and, as others have said, far to contrived.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

"Oh shit" was too kind. After what Belinda and his son had done, he should have gone to the DA and been done with them both -- forever. Cheers!

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Read it Again, still can't believe it.

This is one of the sickest stories in the LW catagory. What some seem to miss is that this sick woman not only destroyed her relationship with her husband, but she destroyed her son's relationship with his father. Not to mention the damage she did to her son. This woman is evil. The son is demented. The husband almost did the right thing, but he should have outed them and gone for the kill. It wasn't fair to the son's fiancee to marry such a sick young man, the father should have stopped that. Both mother and son need to go away, for good. Too sick, too evil, too much damage to live with. Disgusting tale.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
Good, but twisted.

I don't think Belinda is entirely at fault here. Yes, she started fucking Greg but only after the incident where he walked in on her masturbating. It was a pretty stupid reason to 'get down and dirty' just because she missed hubby so much. The fault however, resides with Greg. He was the one who didn't bother knocking. It didn't start there though. That dude's head ain't right. Hasn't been for a long time. Bel didn't pull that trigger, Greg did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Umm no

I just can't see it. There is no way a man would forgive his wife and become friends with her after finding out she'd been fucking their son. It's impossible to me.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Serial Killer in the making

Next he'll be wearing his mother's dresses and killing women in the shower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You're a very good writer... but either your knowledge of legal matters is sparse... or you just change them to suit your needs... while incest is still illegal in some states... it is never enforced against consenting adults... and in one of your other stories you used the threat of jail for not showing up at a civil trial... one doesn't get arrested for that... they simply lose... anyway... not one of your best... and the ending was beyond rushed... lol

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Edging Toward Matt M.

Here we see Stang edging towards the concept of RAAC. It's not fleshed out yet but the seeds are planted in fertile soil and are sprouting wildly!

1 Star for a reconciliation so unbelievable as to insult any person with a modicum of self-respect and moral character!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I loved it! Great ending. I thought he would have all three women Now that is a good story? Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sorry to say this but this story was a big load of shit.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 7 years ago
Yup I agree with another commenter

Stangstar06 is on the way to RAAC and that is sad. The reconciliation is unbelievable at best. And the wife all of a sudden doesn't want her son after that long and coming to realise it is wrong, not likely at that point. She loved it until the son out of nowhere turns into an obsessed freak, don't think so. But that was a twisted fucked up situation. That first sex scene in the mountains was very hot until you found out who it was. I did like Ted getting together with Emily's mom. But Roni knowing what his ex did should not have forced him back together with her, even as friends. No one with any self-respect would want to be near someone that fucked up in the head. and Roni prego ya right. 3 stars for the uniqueness of the story and it was entertaining.

dglnowdglnowover 7 years ago
A good story

but a very sad ending.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

some times, i just read the comments and it amazes me.

a lot of them don't sound like they even read the story. simply amazing

another good one by the way, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Reality Check

He was about to fuck Veronica, just as Emily came charging in, and you wrote <<< But the main reason he's an asshole is because he looks so much like his son, who I'm ready to strangle right now." Emily crossed the room and hugged me. "Ooh are we having steaks? I'm famished," she said. >>>

He has this really BIG, THICK cock that you'd just written was "as hard as it had ever been" and Emily ran into him to hug him and didn't notice the BIG, THICK cock pushing against her pussy while she was hugging him??

A similar thing happened to me, in real life, and that's how I started fucking my downstairs neighbors wife. He was a mean and nasty, mini-dick asshole but she was a beauty who quickly fell in love with my thick nine and a quarter inch cum pumper and intentionally used it to give him two kids to support before she divorced him. I moved her and 'his kids' into my new apartment and have been fucking her for the last fourteen years. She gets $140 a week in child support and got $600 a month in alimony for ten years. As soon as the alimony payments ended, I married her. That really pissed him off. He'll never know that the kids aren't his. What's serendipitous is that they don't like him and never have. Someday... way, way, waaayyy in the future, we'll tell them the whole story and who their real father is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reality Check 2 (Goddamned site didn’t show the copied and pasted quote)

He was about to fuck Veronica, just as Emily came charging in, and you wrote (((But the main reason he's an asshole is because he looks so much like his son, who I'm ready to strangle right now." Emily crossed the room and hugged me. "Ooh are we having steaks? I'm famished," she said. )))

Let's get this straight.... He has this really BIG, THICK cock that you'd just written was "as hard as it had ever been" and Emily ran into him to hug him and didn't notice the BIG, THICK cock pushing against her severely underfucked pussy while she was hugging him?? She most definitely WOULD have... NOTICED !!!

A similar thing happened to me, in real life, and that's how I started fucking my downstairs neighbors wife. He was a mean and nasty, mini-dick asshole but she was a beauty who quickly fell in love with my thick nine and a quarter inch cum pumper and intentionally used it to give him two kids to support before she divorced him. I moved her and 'his kids' into my new apartment and have been fucking her for the last fourteen years. She gets $140 a week in child support and got $600 a month in alimony for ten years. As soon as the alimony payments ended, I married her. That really pissed him off. He'll never know that the kids aren't his. What's serendipitous is that they don't like him and never have. Someday... way, way, waaayyy in the future, we'll tell them the whole story and who their real father is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHAT AN ASSHOLE THING TO DO TO THE GIRL WHO WAS ENGAGED TO HIS SON.

Knowing what he knew, he left her totally in the dark, when it seems to me that if he cared at all about her, he'd have shown her the pictures to warn her of what she was getting into. That was an absolutely rotten thing to do and, if I remember some or Stangstars stories, correctly, his male victims of a cheating wife complain about his 'friends' not telling him that, for six months, his wife has been fucking Joe Blow behind his back.and another guy before him.

Tiger27Tiger27about 7 years ago
Harumph!

They're anons!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous