All Comments on 'Frustrated Stephanie Ch. 16'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

just wondering if stephanie will ever be treated to mom-in-law pussy? I'm sure you are tired with this series but I just am curious. if you had tried more sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot story

Brenda will find the black man who did Stephanie at the club to invite him to the hotel room to fuck Stephanie into lustful submission until she gets pregnant in a few weeks. Then the ultimate humiliation innocently engineered by Brenda results in the whole family learning about the adulterous slut getting knocked up by a black man. The family keeps cool about their roles in Stephanie's downfall as Tony triggers clauses in the prenuptial agreement to take legal custody of the children and thus nothing for Stephanie as she cheated the marriage. Family members watch with smiles as Brenda spanks the slut as they walk to her car as she is given the chore of driving Stephanie to the projects at midnight where she meets her black lover with a swollen belly and a life spent servicing black people sans panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous