All Comments on 'Marie's Webcam Ch. 01'

by DonnerBBQ

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

very simply looking sexy story, like it.

magmamanmagmamanabout 13 years ago
Finally

A good E & V story!

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very sexy story

Just as a suggestion. I would love to see her coworkers maybe blackmail

her into doing sexy poses for them like in high heels comletely nude or

different posisions. Maybe they threatin to tell their boss of the video

they captured. That would be hot. Just a thought

Thanks

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Roll on Part 2, for a 5 vote?

Some young ladies get off on appearing naked in public, but most females enjoy projecting images of nudity without necessarily exposing their most intimate desires, to the opposite sex. This submission captures flashing perfectly, allowing limited exposure thrills without overtly stripping off all clothing totally. Like every habit it will lead to progressively shedding her inhibitions, aware of the attention but requiring extra incentive to expose herself completely, such as blackmail or corporal punishment? Webcams are new to older mature exhibitionists, but appeared to combine a lady's essential needs with a certain reluctance to admit to nymphomania.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very exciting

I loved this story!

clarkovernsclarkovernsabout 13 years ago
Great!

Another great story! You're a master at building the tension and describing your characters' feelings as they move further into exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More Please

I like the progression your story takes, because she is in control of what is being revealed. It would be more interesting for the story, if you kept it at her pace. Maybe the coworkers inform more coworkers and she starts to build a fan base of sorts.

I don't want to see blackmail used, that is too obvious. Maybe she is out with her friend and decides to flash because she see's a guy that looks like one of her coworkers or something. I don't know...keep up what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I, too, loved this story. It was fun to see her progression and build up while also being believable. Please keep this series going! I'd also vote 'no' on the blackmail story line since the best part of the current story is that she's in control. It is, however, your story, so write what you think your characters would want.

DonnerBBQDonnerBBQabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

Chapter 2 will be coming. I am working on it. I'm not a big fan of blackmail stories, so I wouldn't expect it to go in that direction.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story from a great writer.

Can't wait for part 2 of this story. I check in everyday to look for new sunmissions from DBBQ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

What a brilliant and novel idea. And very easy-paced. Moving on to part 2 now.

CletisCletisabout 10 years ago
Always good for a reread every now and then

This is one of my favorite stories. Simple and fun. I like to reread it every few months. I may know what is going to happen, but I still enjoy it. Thanks for posting it (and the follow-up).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Extremely well written!

I loved this story. Very slow developing but a "normal" woman would not just jump into exhibitionism so it works well. And if she did too much it would become obvious to her voyeurs that it was purposeful. It's more fun for them to think they are seeing something "forbidden". Nice pace. Looking forward to more.

DaflingerDaflingerabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I like you imagination. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Thanks for sharing this story. The experience sounded dangerous, daring and exciting. It takes quite a bit of courage to take a chance like this, hopefully the aftermath was mostly positive with no serious issues with Marie's work. I would love for my wife and I to share a similar fun experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

great story. well written.

Dr. BullDr. Bullover 2 years ago

Well done, my wife works from home sometimes, I like the idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing. My wife has been working from home for almost 2 years now. She has to do video live sometime and loves it because she does not have to get dress up or go out of town. I have seen her working with her PJ on and a few times she had a few set up late at night. I am going to check it out sometimes she might be showing off. I would love to see her doing that.

skindiver71skindiver714 months ago

One of my all time faves - well done and way ahead of its time with ZOOM! So good and still so relevant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnerBBQ@DonnerBBQ
1137 Followers
Not dead yet, but writing is slow. Thanks, everyone, for your support. I continued to be inspired by the creative contributions from writers on this site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES