All Comments on ''High' Jacking'

by LisaRains

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One sicko author

Bitch, take a long walk on a short pier. And, take your word processor with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

What is with the stupid comments? This was a good story. The author should be encouraged, not flamed by a couple of guys who shouldn't have stopped to read it. Personally, I loved the idea of a married woman jacking off another man, especially someone with a great cock that obviously deserves to be pumped and brought off. It was a fun story, Lisa. Thank you!

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 13 years ago
no morals

does not mean a bad story. It does call into question her love, though the author fails to address that issue (which in a la story should be explored. ) how can she say she loves him when to let go with him she has to think of someone else? How is she satisfied with him? I don't believe her claim. Ifthe author did not want to explore that, it was just an erotic coupling and should have been in that category. I would have given it a 4 in ec, in lw I give it a 3. If the love side had been developed it could have been a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Got-DAMN that was a hot story!

Forget the haters - this story deserves high praise. Very, very hot and built to a really nice climax. (No pun intended!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Different

She went as far as to kiss him passionately, repeatedly. My point, if she got that hot (aroused) why would she only jack him off and if he was that impressive why not blow him and...finally...pants off and she didn't mount him?

I did enjoy the story, found it arousing.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice to know

how women work. any problem somewhere on the sky, than fuck just any guy even with the risk to hurt your guy.

nice, very nice attitude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
here is my comment

my comment to those who hate other people comments is please stick your opinion up your ass. As far as this story goes it is told by a person who has no shame and loved by people who can only be called sickos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shit!

If you liked this story there is something seriously wrong with you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Writen by another

man hating bitch. How could she say she loved her husband and still degrade and humiliate him so. she should just divorce him and let him get his self respect back.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Good story...in the words of Samuel Jackson: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane! "

Well written story with a great build up, making for a highly erotic story. Never heard the term "man vacation"...very apt. The flight attendant acting as the devil was a great literary ploy that heightened the erotica. Nice play on words with the title. Great tension with the husband on the plane. My only peck a dildo, the ending. I wish the husband had found out, went bananas, and got arrested by the TSA. Much better dramatic and ironic coda.

rjordanrjordanabout 13 years ago
Hot story

It had all the elements for a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wrong Section

This section is for Loving Wives, not Slut Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow she's a pathetic bitter slut

Poor bastard being married to her. She's a selfish bitch.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
FUN STORY!!!!!

Good read!!!!! "Thank You"

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
Hope

I just hope you had the decency to give the husband a fair divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The reader that said this story was in the wrong category? I disagree, this story is excactly where the writer wanted to put this story it is also a great example of why most women like this writer and the character she has created should not be married and why the divorce rate is growing every day and why people both men and women care nothing for any vows they took while getting married in front of their friends and family. So yes this story is a perfect story for those who are care nothing for their marriage or their partner. It is also an example of what happens when a person male or female has no regrets or remorse about cheating on their partner it shows what happens when a person doesn't have any real feelings for their life partner. So from that point of view the writer has written a great story.

stinsonstinsonabout 13 years ago
Hi jack

A truely delightful tale had me hard right straight thru

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Wow!

I love stories about the wild adventures into the exciting world of "It just wasn't anything like me". This was well done. Thanks.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 13 years ago
Hot wife enjoys a big-dicked stranger on a red-eye flight.

Was the description of the story so unclear as to "trick" all the flamers into reading it? Of course not. Yet they read it anyway. It's really too bad that such a well-written story has gotten low marks simply because there is a group of guys determined to intimidate any author who dares to write a loving wives story, as well as any reader who might enjoy it and leave a positive comment. One doesn't have to be a trained psychologist to see where these folks are coming from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nicely done

This was excellent. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Glad

You'r not my wife, no thanks.

suelove58suelove58about 13 years ago
Nicely Described

Well done. A lovely well-paced adventure. I can fully engage with being overcome by the "desire" for a little revenge and the element of fate presenting the opportunity. Limiting it to mutual stimulation was a good idea and made it more realistic. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

loved it I just got back from baltimore never had any excitement like that on plane but would love some

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She caught aerial AIDS!

She caught AIDS and thanks the stranger for making her life so much richer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Looooved it!

Greeeat story; very hot. Most of the comments seem to be from sexist men who would have no problem were it the man having a random illicit affair. And you're talking about bad morals on a site that has an incest section, really? If you want hot stories, go to Literotica. If you want good moral standards, go to church.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lisa Missed it!

Lisa, you missed the best fucking of your life by not taking this guy's enormous cock into your hot juicy cunt. I know, as I caught my lovely 35 year old wife get the fucking of her life by a 6 ft 4, 180 pound, 21 year old surfer stud who was a temp pool guy for only the one day. I had stopped by the house that afternoon to pick up some papers and heard a woman's groaning as I opened the side door to my office. I peeked into the changing room by the pool and this stud had her 5 ft 2, 120 pound slim body with 36-C breasts suspended in the air and attached to the impossibly giant cock. He was holding her with both hands by the waist and sliding the cock in and out with long vigorous strokes. I had never thought she could take such size as my cock is only slightly over 6 inches. She had mentioned many times as we fucked that she wanted and needed big hard cock. Now I watched her getting it and it made me so hard I jacked off and creamed in my pants. I envied the young bastard for that cock. As it slipped in and out of her burning cunt, I could see that it was at least 9 inches, the size I'm sure she had always dreamed of having. I slipped away and returned to work. That night I commented that her cunt seemed larger than usual. "Anything you want to tell me?" I asked, lurching my 6-incher at full hilt and trying to feel enough friction to cum. "Do you still dream of big hard cock?" She nodded and let me shoot off in her cunt. Then she fell asleep, very soundly, with a broad smile on her lovely face. So Lisa, you really should have taken that large cock into your juicy cunt, but, on the other hand, you would have screamed your head off, so looking back, you did the right thing. Oh, how I'd love to have a large cock -- I'd walk down the street with a hard-on and no underclothes and let the women passersby feast their hungry eyes on it. I'm sure I'd pick up a lot of hot women like you and I'd fuck them all.

Lisa, I want to fuck you anyway. Even with 6 inches, I can get you off and give you plenty of orgasms. I've got so many other techniques that keep my wife contented, so I never mention that I know how much she really wants and needs big hard cock. She'll take what she can get, and more power to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome story!

I'm a married (long time) and I do see how my wife could do this - some times she's so horny she shows herself off to workmen in the house when she's by herself! It could go this far (or further!), with no disrespect to me. I don't think she'd do this because she'd be mad at me, but just because she's super-horny.

She's the kind of woman that tells her husband "I'd like to spend half an hour with that dude!" when her kind of hunk walks (or jogs) by!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I suppose we are supposed to feel envy for her and her secret

But I don't, you see when all bs is removed from the description of the wonderful sex on the flight it really is nothing more than a stranger sexually playing with two women that he and they he didn't know. Ilicit, forbidden, adulterous sex is hot and seems like something only the gods on Olympus do. Until the light from the morning shines down on the three and they become aware fully that isn't really all that and also it is definitely something to feel shame for (a married woman perhaps). I don't know why people get confused between a "hot man or woman" and feelings of lust. Their is absolutely nothing honorable bout lust especially if were are committed to other people who at the moment of lust are decidily absent. Where in this story is the justification of the wife being "hot".? What were the reasons that the wife did not tell her husband of the wonderous sex she experienced on the plane ? One reaseon might be that she was ashamed of what she did reacting with her base instincts a lot like a bitch in heat. Another reason could be that by telling him he would surely lose respect for her and I believe rightly so he should. Another reason might be that her family would find out and she could't ridicule from them. A more obvious reaseon was she knew less than 2 hours after it happened that she was totally in the wrong and didn't have a moral leg to stand on. A reason that had no validity was she felt proud of herself and actually relived the lust as the story explans. I can only ask what in what she did in that threesome on that flight was there for her to be proud of especially considering all the other feeling she had later ?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
just another

just another cheating fucking slut whore who thinks of another man as the man who loves and supports her is making love she is just fucking a stranger in her mind. i hate cheating cunts even in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow the last comment was made by a person with the IQ of a dead chicken

just another I'm a whore story, 1 is to fucking high for this dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

unlike the last comment. great story, very believeable hope there is a second part to this. and don't forget, the ending.. the couple is still together and passionately in love too. Not divorced. great ending better than all the others on this site. make a sequel please

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Thanks

After reading the tale AND the comments, I would just like to thank LisaRains for formulating this entertaining and well-managed story, and submitting it for our pleasure (or fervent disgust!)

I enjoyed it!

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

A vacation from your marriage? Wow, wonder if her husband takes vacations too. Guess she would have to be okay with that, wouldn't she? Just can't appreciate that attitude personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not believable

If you are going to write as a female and want to be believable, don't use the word "cunt". Almost all women hate that term and never use it.

BradyBardBradyBardover 9 years ago

Great concept, but the dialog almost killed it. Some of the terminology just doesn't seem "feminine enough" and the dirty talk is a little too dirty. It didn't come off as believable. Comes off as a male trying to write from a female perspective. Perhaps try to find a female editor who can help tone it down.

I really enjoyed the concept however, I can relate to how you can feel caught up in strange sexual tension and still be very much in love with your partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no

no likey

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars shei smost definietly a loving wife

actually I think she is dear annony's wife or ex wife. No wonder married to an asshole like him any woman would chat and leave him! Gave it a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
5 for your effort I think dear annony's wife

wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hope she wasn't my wife

If she was, the divorce papers would have been served on the plane,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Hard

This story was excellent! Had me hard all the way through!

Ignore all the crazies who still live in their mom’s basement at 50.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'M SURE SHE REMEMBERS ME BUT SHE MISSED THE BEST PART....

THE LOVELY FLIGHT ATTENDANT HAD A THREE DAY LAYOVER IN BALTIMORE AND, IF SHE MEANT ALL THE THINGS SHE WAS SCREAMING, SHE GREATLY ENJOYED THE 'ROOM SERVICE'. TOO BAD BILL'S WIFE DIDN'T GIVE ME HER NUMBER. SHE COULD HAVE JOINED US AND NOT HAVE TO IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE FUCKED TO NEAR INSANITY.

Five *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Annony is day dreaming again!!!

THis cum sucking fag could never get a woman!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hard

That story was so hot it had my cock hard as a rock. I would love to eat Lisa's pussy and give her multiple orgasms while she was soooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a slut wife!

Also the air stewardess would have been fired! The other passengers in that area would have reported her.

starovastarovaalmost 4 years ago
Half way

My God! What's wrong with both of them?

The wife had a hard cock in her hand and a wet pussy that seemed to be out of control. I can never make rational decisions when I have a hard cock so if a wet pussy has the same effect on a horny woman, why on earth would they not fuck, or at least taste the other in turn?

By the size of his cock, she would probably spend some time dilating her snatch in order to skewer herself on his rod, just for the memory.

I kept waiting for him to fuck her but I guess an orgasm is an orgasm.

5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best story ever!!! Keep Up the brilliant writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous