All Comments on 'My Son's Best Friend'

by dawoolef

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 13 years ago
Hot piece of history (I wish)

Good stroke story about one of my favorite scenarios, a young man nails his best friend's mum. Another chapter would be nice, though you wrapped it up nicely to stand alone.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
How does Brenda keep Drew away since she fucked him?

He would be on her like a flea on a dog's back, wanting to fuck her every day.

Someone as sexy as a milf like Brenda would be hard not to want especially a 19 year old boy.

A good story and a hot read, thanks.

macman_49macman_49about 13 years ago
Realistic and short but damn arousing!

Love any type big cock stories with wives, mothers or any woman who has been use to a sex life with most average endowed man! Be it a husband, son, friend or neighbor and usually the boy, man has a cock that's so ridiculously large...11, 12 inches often even larger which just is so rare that at eight inches this young fellow is far better equipped than most women are used to or have ever been with sexually but you made this story believable by a mature woman seducing a well endowed young man whose endowment obviously fascinates her far more than her hubby's probably average meat she is accustomed to? Although rather short story...credible and good read and fantasy of any young man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was really hot, but kinda messed up. Did your son ever find out?

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
पराग व ममा

माझ्या ममाने परागला वश केले व सुरू झाला त्यांचा बेधुंद प्रणय

रात्री मी पाहतो तर त्याच्या लंडाच्या पिचकाऱ्यांनी तिला आंघोळ घातली जात आहे

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

So hot

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Nice one to bad its fake thoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

My wife fucked three of our daughters boyfriends with my permission. I watched the 1st two and then fucked her afterwards. The 3rd one4n, we had a threesome with us taking turns fucking her in her pussy and ass hole...It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't appreciate the need to demean the ex with the unfavorable comparison. Why take the unnecessary dig into the past when she could have simply reveled in her joy of discovering that she's a size queen.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 2 years ago

Really not sure sure which camp to join, a) the sexually frustrated wife, or b) the entrusted mother figure of her young son. whatever, it made interesting reading and worth the 4* I gave it

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

Parag, my friend is hot one. Strong enough for his age of 20. I know he likes my mom and has helped her to go to bank or bazaar.

I could also noticed she is more happy when Parag is around. Since Dad is in Dubai and coming once a year only for 10 days it is not satisfactory for her.

Mom is blessed with solid figure of 36 30 38. Mostly wearing sarees but sometimes Salwar Kurta fitting her assets well.

I thought both want it to come more closer. I asked Parag to take mom to a mall and they used that opportunity. She wore a tight fitting suit and in mall he asked her to buy new styled panties.

While returning they visited a park and that broke the ice. Both enjoyed their first kiss and little caressing.

In the following week more kissing, once right in the house. I was lucky to watch.

Later week she called him in the noon and they had sex. Again I watched.

I loved her more.

Since that noon he is fucking her thrice a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To bsd you stopped etiting.

Trudting you eill resurrect your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous